Julians Recipe Belgian Waffles | SheSpeaks Reviews

• happystar By  happystar
    11.19.14

Healthy and tasty snakes my family love it so much

• freestuffjanedoe By  freestuffjanedoe
    01.26.13

These are delicous! I love the flavor. You just take it out of the package, and shazam! you have a tasty snack

• lauralee By  lauralee
    06.11.11

I spent a few weeks in Seattle 20 years ago where I stumbled upon a Belgian-style waffle place where you take the sugared waffle with you and eat it as a snack. I've searched for that place near Pioneer Square during all my other trips there to no avail. Meanwhile, back in NYC, I saw Julian's Recipe waffles offered through FreshDirect and I have been so happy as have my kids. We have tried and loved all varieties: vanilla, chocolate, maple and cinnamon. They come individually wrapped and make an easy, hearty special treat snack served thawed on their own. They are a delicious special breakfast and heat well in 20 seconds or so in the microwave. I love that you don't need syrup--cuts down on the sticky syrup mess with my preschoolers!