› Food & Drink Reviews Cereal & Breakfast Food Reviews

Belgian Waffles
Rating Reviews Recommended
5.0 3 66%
rated #18 in Cereal & Breakfast Food
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
3 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Julian's Recipe Belgian Waffles
happystar
6 days ago   ::  Healthy and tasty snakes my family love it so much
freestuffjanedoe
on Jan 26, 2013   ::  These are delicous! I love the flavor. You just take it out of the package, and shazam! you have a tasty snack
lauralee
on Jun 11, 2011   ::  I spent a few weeks in Seattle 20 years ago where I stumbled upon a Belgian-style waffle place where you take the sugared waffle with you and eat it as a snack. I've searched for that place near Pioneer Square during all my other trips there to no avail. Meanwhile, back in NYC, I saw Julian's Recipe waffles offered through FreshDirect and I have been so happy as have my kids. We have tried and loved all varieties: vanilla, chocolate, maple and cinnamon. They come individually wrapped and make an easy, hearty special treat snack served thawed on their own. They are a delicious special breakfast and heat well in 20 seconds or so in the microwave. I love that you don't need syrup--cuts down on the sticky syrup mess with my preschoolers!
To review, please  Login  or  Join