How The Grinch Stole Christmas Movie | SheSpeaks Reviews

• linda_answer linda_answer
    03.07.12

The Grinch was my favorite Christmas character growing up. Jim Carrey is so talented in this film. His expressions are priceless. He draws you in. I dont even have children but love this movie every year - it is definitely a movie for "kids" of all ages.

• Stephyycakess24 By  Stephyycakess24
    08.11.17

this is a really good christmas kid movie!!! i really do recommend this movie :)

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Christmas Family Night Movie

This is a must watch every year at house during the holidays. It's not really the holidays unless we look at this at least once on one of the many channels it comes on. My son 8, loves it. He always records it or something because he just has to see it. I don't mind it though because we snuggle together and eat popcorn and cookies til bedtime.

• alyssasue86 By  alyssasue86
    08.11.16

Love this story. Jim Carrey usually takes things a little over the top, as he did with this movie, but still a great family Christmas movie!

• Kellymcc35 By  Kellymcc35
    05.03.16

great Christmas movie

Jim carry is hilarious in his movie. He definitely made the movie better than the cartoon version. I liked all the acting and storyline. Very good Christmas movie!

• Greatladysub5 By  Greatladysub5
    05.01.16

My favorite movie to watch . love watching it at Christmas time. Sitting drinking my hot chocolate.. Teach you a great lesson in life. How to treat people

• Ohjaysusabbiie By  Ohjaysusabbiie
    04.27.16

Wonderful movie

This movie is an amazing movie to watch during the Christmas season, well, any season. Jim Carrey is an incredible actor and he really brought "The Grinch" to life. This became a new tradition in our family, we watch it every Christmas eve and Christmas day. Really enjoyable and funny.

• GloGood By  GloGood
    03.03.16

This will forever be one of my favorite movies! No matter the season, I'll always laugh at Mr. Grinch! I enjoy movies that have a moral lesson behind it.

• LiddieV By  LiddieV
    02.09.16

Loved it! A great remake of a classic movie! I watched the original every Christmas as a child, now I have to watch both every year.

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    11.01.15

BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE OF ALL TIME AND I DONT EVEN CELEBRATE. I LOVE THE STORY LINE AND JIM CARREY IS GREAT TOO!!!

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

It's not my all-time favorite Christmas movie, but it's a tradition to watch it during the Christmas holidays. I love watching ABC Family during that time.