› Food & Drink Reviews Canned Goods Reviews

4.2 45 97%
rated #6 in Canned Goods
most helpful review
Liduvina   ::
If you have to eat canned chili not made from scratch this is the one for you. Close to homemade. Great taste. Great price.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
45 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Hormel Chili with Beans
SultryGamer
on Jul 20, 2014   ::  Really good over hotdogs, speaking of which I haven't ate dinner yet and guess what I have? hotdogs! but no hormel :( lol When I do have it I like putting it on hotdogs, really good over rice too, super filling that way.
ILOVTOSHOP4ME
on May 19, 2014   ::  love this chili specially with nachos ... super yummy.
michelle91
on Apr 12, 2014   ::  I love the convenience of this chilli. I heat it up in the microwave and serve it with corn chips. I do love Hormel brand chili, but I just don't like the beans. I guess I'm just a picky eater.
service1010
on Apr 07, 2014   ::  I make an easy and yummy appetizer with Hormel chili with beans. Take a can of this, 8 oz of cream cheese and a 4 oz can of chilies. Add them all together either in a small crock pot, or a pan over low heat. Melt the cream cheese and then serve with tortilla chips. It is kinda an ugly color brown, but everyone eats it up and there's never any left!
Shazza210
on Mar 23, 2014   ::  I like this chili. We made up a homemade pizza and this is our sauce for it.
kellbuck
on Mar 17, 2014   ::  Oh, yum. I love to add this to all kinds of things... crackers, hot dogs, hamburgers, mac & cheese... yummy!
MariaBB
on Feb 26, 2014   ::  Works great for a quick meal during the week.
carebear5555us
on Feb 16, 2014   ::  Good when Valveeta is added to it.
Verudiaz
on Feb 08, 2014   ::  Not to fan of it but is always in my pantry my Husby love it... I guess is he happy and I'm too.
MY2MOMS
on Jan 13, 2014   ::  This chili is awesome on hot dogs or fries. It ia also great with cheese and chips. It is not spicy so if you like spice you can add some. My first pick for can chili.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5