Hormel Chili with Beans | SheSpeaks Reviews

11.08.14

very tasty chili beans

• ardyb0825 By  ardyb0825
    10.21.15

This is a delicious canned chili. While I make my own homemade (and in a pinch buy Wendy's when I'm hungry for chili), I like to buy this to use for coney dogs. It is perfect for it! Add some cheese and you're all set.

• JessicaG34 By  JessicaG34
    10.03.15

I love using this to make nachos for a snack for my kids. We love the taste and texture of it too.

• Jazzyt92 By  Jazzyt92
    09.28.15

I love Hormel chili!!! I have been eating it for years. Would definitely recommend to others.

• xmarie411x By  xmarie411x
    09.23.15

only chili i love and always will but i do like it without beans other then that this chili is amazing

• vickiedien By  vickiedien
    09.09.15

I would rather take the time to make a good chili. This tastes too processed for me.

• Justagirl123 By  Justagirl123
    08.29.15

My whole family loves this chili. It is fast, simple, and it taste good.

• laurar By  laurar
    08.13.15

I love the taste of this chili. I would prefer to have the beans than without. It goes great on hotdogs or by itself.

• nancy13661 By  nancy13661
    07.20.15

Not a big chili fan but this is good! My sibling love when we have chili nights at home.

• kellyk847 By  kellyk847
    06.25.15

I love Hormel chili!!!! This is the only brand I eat. It tastes so good and is great using it when having chilidogs

• vanessa6297 By  vanessa6297
    05.15.15

I love to use Hormel chilli beans when I make chilli dogs. They are so flavorful and yummy.