› Food & Drink Reviews Canned Goods Reviews

4.2 49 93%
rated #9 in Canned Goods
most helpful review
Liduvina   ::
If you have to eat canned chili not made from scratch this is the one for you. Close to homemade. Great taste. Great price.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
49 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Hormel Chili with Beans
cfreemanfl
4 days ago   ::  Make chili cheese dogs the neighborhood will rave about!
lickysplitnik
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  This is the only brand of chili that we buy it is delicious and I recommend it to everyone
mmrodriquez07
on Aug 05, 2014   ::  I love chili with beans. But I don't like the Hormel. To me it taste ok I guess but a few times when I bought it and opened the can it smelled like dog food. My husband thinks it taste ok but I think it taste too greasy.
Terri219
on Aug 05, 2014   ::  I don't care for this chilli tastes very artificial. The only way that I will eat this chilli is if I doctor it up myself
SultryGamer
on Jul 20, 2014   ::  Really good over hotdogs, speaking of which I haven't ate dinner yet and guess what I have? hotdogs! but no hormel :( lol When I do have it I like putting it on hotdogs, really good over rice too, super filling that way.
ILOVTOSHOP4ME
on May 19, 2014   ::  love this chili specially with nachos ... super yummy.
michelle91
on Apr 12, 2014   ::  I love the convenience of this chilli. I heat it up in the microwave and serve it with corn chips. I do love Hormel brand chili, but I just don't like the beans. I guess I'm just a picky eater.
service1010
on Apr 07, 2014   ::  I make an easy and yummy appetizer with Hormel chili with beans. Take a can of this, 8 oz of cream cheese and a 4 oz can of chilies. Add them all together either in a small crock pot, or a pan over low heat. Melt the cream cheese and then serve with tortilla chips. It is kinda an ugly color brown, but everyone eats it up and there's never any left!
Shazza210
on Mar 23, 2014   ::  I like this chili. We made up a homemade pizza and this is our sauce for it.
kellbuck
on Mar 17, 2014   ::  Oh, yum. I love to add this to all kinds of things... crackers, hot dogs, hamburgers, mac & cheese... yummy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5