Hormel Chili No Beans | SheSpeaks Reviews

• candries candries
    03.10.16

About the only thing I use Hormel chili on is hot dogs and in queso dip. It is too salty and gritty. Of course nothing beats home-made chili at my house!

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

Homemade, please!

My mom loves to pick this up from her local Save-a-Lot but I try to avoid it. It is overly salty and watery, as I like thick chili, and the lack of tomatoes and meat is dissappointing. I prefer homemade chili or chili with beans as many are thicker in consistency.

• barbiesbubbles By  barbiesbubbles
    06.17.17

Chili without beans, tastes great!

I can't eat beans, my body get angry at me. So, when we have chili dogs, or I make the chili cheese dip for the Super Bowl - I have to use this. Great flavor, not too greasy and thick enough to add a can of tomatoes too!

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    02.01.17

Hot dog goodness

This is my husbands favorite because he loves chili but not all the beans. He adds it to his hot dogs and makes chili dogs. He says this brand is one of his top.

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Great for hot dogs or fast and easy dips. The quality seems to be slipping lately. Not much taste the last couple of times.

• Sassy79 By  Sassy79
    08.04.16

This is a go to for hot dogs, and mixed with cheese on those days when you want old school comfort food. Obviously homade chili is great, but this is just a piece of home.

• candries By  candries
    03.10.16

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

Hormel Chili is really good. I use it on hot dogs. I like the kind with beans as well.

• katfos By  katfos
    05.22.15

This is great on hot dogs! I also make a dip that has cream cheese on the bottom then a can of Hormel Chili No Beans and topped with mozzarella cheese. It's yummy served with tortilla chips! The only downside is the fat and calories!