Hershey s chocolate spread | SheSpeaks Reviews

• loudcassi By  loudcassi
    08.02.17

I love the flavor because I love chocolate but I just can't find that many uses for it to keep it in my house on a regular basis. I've only ever eaten it by spreading it on graham crackers. I really couldn't see myself putting it on bread like other spreads so I'm not sure what people use it for.

• Vnnelson2018 By  Vnnelson2018
    07.28.17

Love it!

Definitely love this product. Have always been looking for a nutella like product without the hazelnuts and this is amazing. Love it!

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.22.16

Yummy

This is heaven for any chocolate lover out there. Its great on pretzels, fruit, bread. Its spreads smoothly and on top of that it is delicious. Definately a must have in my house.

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911
    07.07.16

This is the best thing that was ever invented! If you are a Hershey chocolate fan then this a must have! Imagine pretzels, chips, bananas, crackers, strawberries dipped in Hershey chocolate! Good, now go and try it for yourself! You won't regret it!

• francy911 By  francy911
    09.17.15

This product is heaven, especially for a chocolate lover like me

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

If your a chocolate lover then this stuff is for you! My kids like it with vanilla wafers

• CTCarra By  CTCarra
    06.02.15

I love having this on my sliced apple, pretzel crisps, strawberries , or even right out of the jar with a spoon..shh! The best combo is dipping a pretzel crisp in peanut butter and then the hershey spread.

• MarciaB By  MarciaB
    02.26.15

OK, it IS candy in a jar. Let's just call it what it is. This is so delicious. Easy to get carried away dipping any kind of crunchy stick snack, cookies, pretzels etc.

• Essielay_10 By  Essielay_10
    11.05.14

I love chocolate spreads! As soon as this came out I was so excited to buy it. I really have to be careful because this can be gone in just a few days! So far I have only tried the chocolate spread, but I would like to try other flavors.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario