Hershey s chocolate spread | SheSpeaks Reviews

• CTCarra By  CTCarra
    06.02.15

I love having this on my sliced apple, pretzel crisps, strawberries , or even right out of the jar with a spoon..shh! The best combo is dipping a pretzel crisp in peanut butter and then the hershey spread.

• MarciaB By  MarciaB
    02.26.15

OK, it IS candy in a jar. Let's just call it what it is. This is so delicious. Easy to get carried away dipping any kind of crunchy stick snack, cookies, pretzels etc.

• Essielay_10 By  Essielay_10
    11.05.14

I love chocolate spreads! As soon as this came out I was so excited to buy it. I really have to be careful because this can be gone in just a few days! So far I have only tried the chocolate spread, but I would like to try other flavors.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Good taste just pricey.

• seductioninkitchen By  seductioninkitchen
    05.22.14

I recently got the chocolate almond spread, and personally I like it. It very smooth and glides on very easily. It has a smooth chocolate taste to it. The only complain I have is the price. It almost $4 for a small jar. Which does not make this a good alternative to Nutella. It the price that keeps it from being that.

• tammylove2011 By  tammylove2011
    05.21.14

great with strawberries I could eat it all day

• mcasella By  mcasella
    05.21.14

This stuff is hard to stop eating, so be careful if you are watching your weight. I eat it by the spoonful.

• jojolovechase By  jojolovechase
    05.12.14

i do not like the flavor

• heritagegirl By  heritagegirl
    05.01.14

OUTSTANDING....love it with fruit and with about everything else

• Kathi2 By  Kathi2
    04.30.14

Another star in Hershey's crown! This is a fantastic and tasty addition to bananas, ice cream or just plain bread!