Hershey s chocolate spread | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.22.16

Yummy

This is heaven for any chocolate lover out there. Its great on pretzels, fruit, bread. Its spreads smoothly and on top of that it is delicious. Definately a must have in my house.

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911
    07.07.16

This is the best thing that was ever invented! If you are a Hershey chocolate fan then this a must have! Imagine pretzels, chips, bananas, crackers, strawberries dipped in Hershey chocolate! Good, now go and try it for yourself! You won't regret it!

• francy911 By  francy911
    09.17.15

This product is heaven, especially for a chocolate lover like me

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

If your a chocolate lover then this stuff is for you! My kids like it with vanilla wafers

• CTCarra By  CTCarra
    06.02.15

I love having this on my sliced apple, pretzel crisps, strawberries , or even right out of the jar with a spoon..shh! The best combo is dipping a pretzel crisp in peanut butter and then the hershey spread.

• MarciaB By  MarciaB
    02.26.15

OK, it IS candy in a jar. Let's just call it what it is. This is so delicious. Easy to get carried away dipping any kind of crunchy stick snack, cookies, pretzels etc.

• Essielay_10 By  Essielay_10
    11.05.14

I love chocolate spreads! As soon as this came out I was so excited to buy it. I really have to be careful because this can be gone in just a few days! So far I have only tried the chocolate spread, but I would like to try other flavors.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Good taste just pricey.

• seductioninkitchen By  seductioninkitchen
    05.22.14

I recently got the chocolate almond spread, and personally I like it. It very smooth and glides on very easily. It has a smooth chocolate taste to it. The only complain I have is the price. It almost $4 for a small jar. Which does not make this a good alternative to Nutella. It the price that keeps it from being that.

• tammylove2011 By  tammylove2011
    05.21.14

great with strawberries I could eat it all day