Hawaiian Tropic 15 Plus Sheer Touch Sunscreen | SheSpeaks Reviews

• surveyname surveyname
    09.03.12

This sunscreen works fo rme really great. I use it every year all summer. Not sticky or oily at all, and a little goes a long way.

• sydney2112 sydney2112
    09.09.12

really want to try this out its not in my stores

• maggieo By  maggieo
    03.03.17

My go-to brand

Light weight, perfect smell (brings holiday memories!) and perfectly protects. I have very sensitive skin so I have to apply sunscreen constantly, and having a product that doesn't leave me with an oily mess is wonderful!

• firefireinthesky By  firefireinthesky
    11.03.16

Good stuff

I use this pretty much everyday under makeup. Skins feels hydrated but not greasy.

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    10.28.16

Amazing sunblock

I love Hawaiian tropic! Smells amazing! Last long! No after sticky mess! Had great uv rays! I would recommend this to everyone!

• Srose2357 By  Srose2357
    08.29.16

Nice sunscreen

Light weight, decent smell, and great coverage. I would say that you really can't ask for much more in a sunscreen. It has protected my skin and doesn't leave me with that white coated face as other sunscreens do.

• tortgeorge By  tortgeorge
    08.10.16

I purchased this sunscreen after reading all the reviews on here. I hate when a sunscreen is oily or greasey , with this sunscreen neither were a factor! It also was easy to apply, and didn't sweat off, or come off when I was in the pool. A definite summer buy!

• twinlesstwin By  twinlesstwin
    07.04.16

This sunscreen smells great it works great and i never get sunburned.

• thekateone2 By  thekateone2
    11.22.15

Leaves me feeling greasy but I haven't burned. Living near the beach, I really needed this over the summer.

• leslie_blankenship By  leslie_blankenship
    08.26.15

Works great and don't have to use very much .

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.24.15

It's a very light weight sunscreen, and doesn't leave a heavy white cast. I love the smell.

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

always a great product! ive used this since i was a teenager. i love the scent too!