› Beauty Reviews Tools & Accessories Reviews

Ouchless Hairbrush
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.3 4 100%
rated #28 in Tools & Accessories
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
4 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Goody Ouchless Hairbrush
2bfree
on Sep 20, 2013   ::  I use the brush, sometimes. It works great.
hollyn
on Apr 29, 2013   ::  my daughter has thin hair and this brush just glides right thru her hair. having fine hair you wouldnt think it gets tangled but it does. she would whine with other brushes i used on her but she dont with this one
slpeterson22
on Mar 16, 2013   ::  I always buy the goody ouchless brush, it is not completely ouchless but I do love it, i tend to only have to brush my hair a few times a day.
almostamishmom
on Oct 27, 2011   ::  It is not completely "ouchless", but it is as close as they come. My hair tangles very easily. I can brush it out, sit perfectly still for 20 minutes and have to detangle it again. My daughters are the same way. Plus they are really tenderheaded so brushing their hair was always a crying mess. My mother bought these for us and we all love them, I went from having little girls who would rather be bald than brush their hair to having little girls with smooth shiny healthy hair they love. Thank you Goody and Grandma!!
To review, please  Login  or  Join