› Home & Garden Reviews Kitchen & Cooking Reviews

Press'n Seal Wrap
Rating Reviews Recommended
3.9 231 82%
rated #243 in Kitchen & Cooking
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
231 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Glad Press'n Seal Wrap
bremarie37
on Sep 10, 2013   ::  Great item. Easier that bags and bowls. Be careful pulling out cause it can stick to self.
Southhillsmom
on Jul 29, 2013   ::  This is the best thing ever! I love how it sticks to anything you want to cover up. I do not buy anything else now. This is by far the best out there.
ycgirl
on Jul 28, 2013   ::  I think this is an awesome product . It is so easy to use and is a time saver. I always keep it in stock at my house!
Bird4lov
on Jul 28, 2013   ::  Absolute life saver for me and very convenient.
hayes1948
on Jul 25, 2013   ::  I love press n seal..I am forever using this product!!!!
Lgrimes15
on Jul 18, 2013   ::  This has been kind if hit or miss for me. It definitely likes to stick to certain surfaces better than others but if you are uncoordinated like me it I easier than cling wrap!
magincia99
on Jul 17, 2013   ::  This is an absolute life saver for me, and very convenient
kaliel
on Jul 03, 2013   ::  The seal doesn't hold very well even when pressed to itself.
JOBE30
on Jun 14, 2013   ::  glad press n seal is great. it has tons of uses. from chicken to fruit and all in between.
llautar
on Apr 09, 2013   ::  Not a fan of this product, but I agree it's too awkward and I don't want to wrestle with my wrap. Next....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24