Glad Pressn Seal Wrap | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

This sometimes works so much better then plastic wrap. It sticks to the bowls and will not fall in on itself. The only problem is that it does not stick to all surfaces and in those cases its pointless!

• jkmcutie By  jkmcutie
    07.19.15

Very good product ! Quality is excellent and very consistent.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.28.15

I love press n seal wrap. I think it is one of the best inventions out there and not only do I use it to cover leftovers or prepped food....I use it when I am painting! It works great for covering things like the toilet, sink or anything else it can cling to and lifts right off when you are done. I know.....I am sure they didn't design it for anything other than covering food......I like that it is a multipurpose wrap!!

• jenulrigg By  jenulrigg
    06.20.15

My husband uses this for everything! It sticks well to most surfaces. I even use it on melons that I have cut in half!

• misshurley4 By  misshurley4
    06.06.15

I prefer Glad Press & Seal over regular saran wrap any day! It sticks to tupperware better and it sticks to itself! A great way to keep snacks and foods fresh. Great product.

• kmbb1986 By  kmbb1986
    02.13.15

Very high quality product, I loved using them!

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.12.14

This press and seal works great on bowls, and plates. It sticks really well the first time but if you are continually taking the wrap off and putting it back on it seems to lose its stick. The price is also very high.

• Jackie978 By  Jackie978
    11.10.14

Not great for sealing, I use it more as parchment paper now, I will stick to my saran wrap

• MommyFavorites By  MommyFavorites
    11.06.14

I've used this in the past. I just didn't find it more convenient than using cling wrap or tinfoil and it was a little more pricier so I haven't used it since.

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.06.14

I like the concept of this product but it doesn't work well all the time. It tends to stick better to itself then it does to containers. I've also noticed that it leaves a sticky residue on certain surfaces and it's difficult to get it off.

• avendesora1985 By  avendesora1985
    09.15.14

I like the idea of this product more than the product itself. It seems to stick to the food more than the bowls, but sometimes you can get it to seal itself around sandwiches in a nice seal. It could be the bowls I use... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the brand though.