Glad Pressn Seal Wrap | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

This sometimes works so much better then plastic wrap. It sticks to the bowls and will not fall in on itself. The only problem is that it does not stick to all surfaces and in those cases its pointless!

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

It is thicker and sturdier than cling wrap. But it doesn't stick to all surfaces. I would recommend it.

• Sigmaclas By  Sigmaclas
    01.10.16

Love it for freezing and it sticks to itself great! Sticks to the rim of bowls great but no the sides.

• JustCallMeJane By  JustCallMeJane
    11.11.15

I don't know if I am just using it wrong or what but I have never been able to make this product work as advertised. It never clings to anything no matter how hard I press on it! SO FRUSTRATING!!

• nemedvick By  nemedvick
    08.26.15

Quick easy lid when I can't find the matching lid to a container.

• jkmcutie By  jkmcutie
    07.19.15

Very good product ! Quality is excellent and very consistent.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    06.28.15

I love press n seal wrap. I think it is one of the best inventions out there and not only do I use it to cover leftovers or prepped food....I use it when I am painting! It works great for covering things like the toilet, sink or anything else it can cling to and lifts right off when you are done. I know.....I am sure they didn't design it for anything other than covering food......I like that it is a multipurpose wrap!!

• jenulrigg By  jenulrigg
    06.20.15

My husband uses this for everything! It sticks well to most surfaces. I even use it on melons that I have cut in half!

• misshurley4 By  misshurley4
    06.06.15

I prefer Glad Press & Seal over regular saran wrap any day! It sticks to tupperware better and it sticks to itself! A great way to keep snacks and foods fresh. Great product.

• kmbb1986 By  kmbb1986
    02.13.15

Very high quality product, I loved using them!

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.12.14

This press and seal works great on bowls, and plates. It sticks really well the first time but if you are continually taking the wrap off and putting it back on it seems to lose its stick. The price is also very high.