Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks Reviews

• candries candries
    03.10.16

For your legs......, its an amazing razor. It leaves them smooth and silky. But DO NOT USE UNDER YOUR ARMS, I was left with a razor burn that remains for about 2-3 days (TWICE!) I would not buy again.

• SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• Cmabeng By  Cmabeng
    09.14.17

Wonderful razor a wonderful brand.

I love this product I've been using ever since I started shaving my legs. The only product in which I buy.

• Jessalyn91 By  Jessalyn91
    08.12.17

razor

These razors leave my legs nice and smooth. There also my favorite colors so I wish they lasted longer

• moni25 By  moni25
    07.26.17

guillete venus

My new FAVORITE razor! I am in love with this razor. Influenster recently sent me this razor complimentary in my Mega Voxbox for testing purposes, and this absolutely met my expectations and more! No other razor has made my legs feel as silky as this razor has after using it! By the look of the packaging, it sounded so nice, and I was hoping it'd hydrate my legs, and help prevent them from getting irritated like they usually do. And oh man did it do that! It moisturized my legs before and after the razor smoothed over them. My shave was so easy, and it felt nice. I didn't get any cuts or little knicks on my legs while shaving, and it took me less time, too! I won't ever go back to my off brand razor I was using before. I love this one too much! And I love the way my legs felt afterwards! I'd give this razor 10 stars if I could and I'd recommend it to every woman I see!

• jhredd28 By  jhredd28
    07.22.17

Slimy

I like the fact you don't need shaving cream with these. They smell great and leave my skin really soft and without razor burn. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they are kinda slimy and don't last long.

• jessicalynnstrom By  jessicalynnstrom
    07.11.17

great razor

This is a great razor for the bikini line area as well as legs. I haven't had any accidental cuts at all which is great, and it is really good ant getting around the ankle bone too

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

I do not like women's razors. I prefer to use a mans.

• Selinaynn By  Selinaynn
    05.08.17

Best of the best

I think this is by far the best razor I have ever used. I think is totally worth its price if u can afford to buy it once a montH. I used my razor Cartridge six times before needing another..

• Mkayleekay44 By  Mkayleekay44
    04.18.17

What women want

I only use Venus razors. I usually buy the disposable ones just because of the price but I have used this one before. Does not cause skin to become irritated and makes it a lot easy to avoid accidental cuts. Leaves legs feeling smooth and moisturized....ALL FROM A RAZOR!! GO VENUS!

• Kryska33 By  Kryska33
    04.07.17

Great cut!

This is one of the only razor that cuts my wooly legs. I only have to go once down my legs or sometimes twice but its still one of the only razors i can use. Im pretty hairy and this suits me.

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

The only razer I will allow to touch my body! It glides across the skin and is high quality