Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks Reviews

• candries candries
    03.10.16

For your legs......, its an amazing razor. It leaves them smooth and silky. But DO NOT USE UNDER YOUR ARMS, I was left with a razor burn that remains for about 2-3 days (TWICE!) I would not buy again.

• SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• jhredd28 By  jhredd28
    07.22.17

Slimy

I like the fact you don't need shaving cream with these. They smell great and leave my skin really soft and without razor burn. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they are kinda slimy and don't last long.

• jessicalynnstrom By  jessicalynnstrom
    07.11.17

great razor

This is a great razor for the bikini line area as well as legs. I haven't had any accidental cuts at all which is great, and it is really good ant getting around the ankle bone too

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

I do not like women's razors. I prefer to use a mans.

• Selinaynn By  Selinaynn
    05.08.17

Best of the best

I think this is by far the best razor I have ever used. I think is totally worth its price if u can afford to buy it once a montH. I used my razor Cartridge six times before needing another..

• Mkayleekay44 By  Mkayleekay44
    04.18.17

What women want

I only use Venus razors. I usually buy the disposable ones just because of the price but I have used this one before. Does not cause skin to become irritated and makes it a lot easy to avoid accidental cuts. Leaves legs feeling smooth and moisturized....ALL FROM A RAZOR!! GO VENUS!

• Kryska33 By  Kryska33
    04.07.17

Great cut!

This is one of the only razor that cuts my wooly legs. I only have to go once down my legs or sometimes twice but its still one of the only razors i can use. Im pretty hairy and this suits me.

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

The only razer I will allow to touch my body! It glides across the skin and is high quality

• Taddy5050 By  Taddy5050
    01.14.17

Nice and smooth

I like it I feel it gave my legs a nice smooth shave

• haydeeliz8762 By  haydeeliz8762
    09.28.16

LOVE IT

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT GIVES ME A GOOD CLEAN SOFT AND SILKY SKIN I LOVE IT AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

• debra870 By  debra870
    09.18.16

By deb

I've used the product before and it's great for shaving I like it way better than the 2 blade razors