Gillette Venus Olay Razor | SheSpeaks Reviews

• dbvernon dbvernon
    08.07.13

I love this razor. It is easy to manipulate over my legs without cutting myself and with the Olay moisture bar, your legs stay real smooth. After my shower my legs always felt really smooth and I loveed that. This is a convenient and easy razor to use. I had no problems at all and would definitely recommend this razor. I will be buying another one soon. The razors are a bit pricey but sometimes you can find a good coupon for them, which helps a lot.

• blulotusbloom blulotusbloom
    06.30.13

I hate giving bad reviews, but Gillette and it's Venus Olay Blades left me no choice. There is just no way of getting past the amount of slime that is coated on the leg. Not oh too much of a good thing. It was the stringy slime, and it got everywhere. In hopes to find some redeeming point, I focused on a different aspect. 5 blades should be easy to pile on the good points. There were two setbacks to enjoying the smooth super close shave five blades should get. The pads of lotion were too large to let the blades get to my skin, and the slime of the lotion made it hard to the blades to latch on the hair to cut.

Video Reviews

• Emmyg87 By  Emmyg87
    01.22.16

I love using olay products on my sensitive skin so when Venus added it to their razor I knew this would be a good razor. I have a skin disorder when I am not able to shave for periods of time and it's hard to find a razor that can keep from any razor burn afterwards. Its my number one and love the coupons I can use towards getting them at the store for a good price.

• countrygirl1234 By  countrygirl1234
    01.21.16

I love this razor because i don't have to worry about using shaving cream on my legs when I'm taking a shower and I don't cut myself with this razor.

• countrygirl1234 By  countrygirl1234
    01.21.16

• Krichie82 By  Krichie82
    11.29.15

I really wanted to like these. Gillette men's razors have been my favorite for a long time so when they started making these for women, I was super excited. Unfortunately, they just don't work. I appreciate the attempt at the added moisturizer but the pads don't allow the razors to get the kind of close shave I've come to expect. I still prefer to use my boyfriend's razor.

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.29.15

these razors dont cause any irritations to my sensitive skin and I can get a close shave so my legs have a nice smooth feel.

• heartwild573 By  heartwild573
    10.23.15

These are my favorite razors. I love the fact you can just pick up the razor and shave in the shower no having to lather up to shave! I cut myself way less with these as well. They are good quality and give you a good shave. The soap bars attach help to moisturize as you shave.

• LocalMagic By  LocalMagic
    09.02.15

Love this razor. It glides so smoothly over my skin to give me a great silky smooth leg.

• craziecatlady By  craziecatlady
    08.24.15

love the way this makes my legs feel. I just love this product.

• kristyperal33 By  kristyperal33
    08.17.15

this is an awesome raiser. i use this raiser all the time

• rileyarrin37 By  rileyarrin37
    07.09.15

I absolutely love this razor! Not only does it give me a clean cut but it also leaves my legs feeling moisturized like never before!