› Beauty Reviews Best of P&G Reviews

4.6 456 93%
rated #4 in Best of P&G
most helpful review
dbvernon   ::
I love this razor. It is easy to manipulate over my legs without cutting myself and with the Olay moisture bar, your legs stay real smooth. After my shower my legs always felt really smooth and I loveed that. This is a convenient and easy razor to use. I had no problems at all and would definitely recommend this razor. I will be buying another one soon. The razors are a bit pricey but sometimes you can find a good coupon for them, which helps a lot.
least helpful review
blulotusbloom   ::
I hate giving bad reviews, but Gillette and it's Venus Olay Blades left me no choice. There is just no way of getting past the amount of slime that is coated on the leg. Not oh too much of a good thing. It was the stringy slime, and it got everywhere. In hopes to find some redeeming point, I focused on a different aspect. 5 blades should be easy to pile on the good points. There were two setbacks to enjoying the smooth super close shave five blades should get. The pads of lotion were too large to let the blades get to my skin, and the slime of the lotion made it hard to the blades to latch on the hair to cut.
Latest Video Reviews for Venus Olay Razor
social divider social divider social divider
456 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Venus Olay Razor
jenroy
on Sep 04, 2014   ::  I wasn't very happy with this. It had too much lotion on it so I couldn't get a close shave. Also, it left a film that I needed to wash off after shaving and the lotion caused the blades to dull quicker than normal.
ChaelaVsKayla
on Sep 04, 2014   ::  I loved this razor because it formed it's own 'shaving aid', it has 5 blades which always gives a nice shave and it actually moisturized the skin. The only thing I didn't care for was the size of the razor with the shaving aid attached to it since it made it hard to get into the curves and crevices.
Jocelyn90
on Sep 01, 2014   ::  I love these.Easy to use,leaves my legs soft/smooth which is wonderful. The fact that I don't need to apply any shaving is why this one tops my list.
BriNicole92
on Sep 01, 2014   ::  Love this razor. I had a free coupon for one of these razors and I got this one and loved it. It gave me a close shave and even got the thin hairs on my thighs.
jennylb
on Sep 01, 2014   ::  Best razor on the market!!
irene322
on Aug 31, 2014   ::  love this razor. been using it for a while now and i keep repurchasing it everytime. it leaves my skin soft with the olay bars around it.
CiaSays
on Aug 29, 2014   ::  I ABSOLUTELY adore this razor. It doesn't cut the skin yet removed every hair.
thatgalrebecca
on Aug 29, 2014   ::  I like that this gives you a close shave and has the moisture strip included. I don't like that it costs so much. The strip doesn't last long.
kat561954
on Aug 28, 2014   ::  I love this razor but for some reason and I don't know if it's just me but sometimes the razor switches position and I cut myself
dchampagne
on Aug 20, 2014   ::  This razor is one of the best that is out there. It is easy to grip, goes over my legs smoothly, doesn't knick them all up. Your legs will look great and smooth. You could not ask for a better razor. If you have anything else in your bathroom, then throw it away and run to the store. This product is a must to have it. My advice, go by it now!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46