Gillette Venus Olay Razor | SheSpeaks Reviews

• dbvernon dbvernon
    08.07.13

I love this razor. It is easy to manipulate over my legs without cutting myself and with the Olay moisture bar, your legs stay real smooth. After my shower my legs always felt really smooth and I loveed that. This is a convenient and easy razor to use. I had no problems at all and would definitely recommend this razor. I will be buying another one soon. The razors are a bit pricey but sometimes you can find a good coupon for them, which helps a lot.

• blulotusbloom blulotusbloom
    06.30.13

I hate giving bad reviews, but Gillette and it's Venus Olay Blades left me no choice. There is just no way of getting past the amount of slime that is coated on the leg. Not oh too much of a good thing. It was the stringy slime, and it got everywhere. In hopes to find some redeeming point, I focused on a different aspect. 5 blades should be easy to pile on the good points. There were two setbacks to enjoying the smooth super close shave five blades should get. The pads of lotion were too large to let the blades get to my skin, and the slime of the lotion made it hard to the blades to latch on the hair to cut.

Video Reviews

• LocalMagic By  LocalMagic
    09.02.15

Love this razor. It glides so smoothly over my skin to give me a great silky smooth leg.

• craziecatlady By  craziecatlady
    08.24.15

love the way this makes my legs feel. I just love this product.

• kristyperal33 By  kristyperal33
    08.17.15

this is an awesome raiser. i use this raiser all the time

• rileyarrin37 By  rileyarrin37
    07.09.15

I absolutely love this razor! Not only does it give me a clean cut but it also leaves my legs feeling moisturized like never before!

• Tab1004 By  Tab1004
    07.08.15

I think the razor is just OK. It can be a bit slimy but cuts the hair just fine.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

I think pretty much any razor Venus makes, I try. I love them and have been using them ever since I started shaving. Tried other brands but I always always come back to this. Venus love...

• estoeklen By  estoeklen
    05.22.15

Best razor every! Only one I use. I love that I don't have to use shaving cream.

• ecohippiemomma By  ecohippiemomma
    02.27.15

By far my favorite razor. I have very sensitive skin and always end up with razor burn, but not with this razor. It glides smoothly and does not pull on the hair. This is the only razor I will use now.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

I like this one. Don't have to use shave cream with moisture strips. Close and clean shave. Formed to be able to shave close around skin on legs. Love it. Except razors are so darned expensive.

• juliewillet22 By  juliewillet22
    12.18.14

I love this razor the moisture strip is great it helps if I forget to put lotion on