› Beauty Reviews Best of P&G Reviews

4.6 443 93%
rated #4 in Best of P&G
most helpful review
dbvernon   ::
I love this razor. It is easy to manipulate over my legs without cutting myself and with the Olay moisture bar, your legs stay real smooth. After my shower my legs always felt really smooth and I loveed that. This is a convenient and easy razor to use. I had no problems at all and would definitely recommend this razor. I will be buying another one soon. The razors are a bit pricey but sometimes you can find a good coupon for them, which helps a lot.
least helpful review
blulotusbloom   ::
I hate giving bad reviews, but Gillette and it's Venus Olay Blades left me no choice. There is just no way of getting past the amount of slime that is coated on the leg. Not oh too much of a good thing. It was the stringy slime, and it got everywhere. In hopes to find some redeeming point, I focused on a different aspect. 5 blades should be easy to pile on the good points. There were two setbacks to enjoying the smooth super close shave five blades should get. The pads of lotion were too large to let the blades get to my skin, and the slime of the lotion made it hard to the blades to latch on the hair to cut.
Latest Video Reviews for Venus Olay Razor
social divider social divider social divider
443 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Venus Olay Razor
scooter78
on Jun 28, 2014   ::  Great razor. A little pricey . I like that it has the moisture strip on it. I just hate the slimy feel left on my razor and leg
DarilynSue
SheSpeaks Tester
on Jun 20, 2014   ::  At first I didn't think I liked this product because it felt so slimy when it got wet. Then I realized how smooth of a shave it gave me & it kept my skin so moisturized. I didn't have any issues with razor nicks because of the Olay. I would have rated it 5 stars but I just can't get past that slimy feeling.
mercedes14
on Jun 19, 2014   ::  awesome razor gets the job done
crisinger
on Jun 17, 2014   ::  This is the only razor I will use. It makes my legs so smooth and no cuts.
Gorjust
on May 18, 2014   ::  I would recommend this product, because is smooth. It works perfectly with my skin. The soup helps a lot, but it wears off after a couple of use. Apart from that I love it!
ispeak2014
on May 18, 2014   ::  awesome product. love the smpooth feel iget after every use,
mommablaze
on May 17, 2014   ::  I find this product a must have. the cost is quite pricey, but well worth it!
Rosenna472
on May 01, 2014   ::  Venus Olay Razor has five blades. Pretty good.
fullsusan
on Apr 16, 2014   ::  i love this razor one of the best i have ever used . I like it because you dont feel the blade on your skin. You do however get a very close and smooth shave
DandyD
on Mar 26, 2014   ::  I was really pleased with this products performance...soft &smooth!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45