Gerber Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• kath24p By  kath24p
    02.05.17

Baby loves them

My baby loves these! She is 9 months so anything that she can pick up and safely eat is good and she eats these like crazy

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    02.01.17

Easy to chew

Gerber puffs are great, as long as you don't over do it. Too much of anythin isn't good for babies or toddlers. My kids love these and have an easy time chewing them when they don't have many teeth.

• Mommyof4_2017 By  Mommyof4_2017
    01.28.17

Yummy!

All of my children loved these as toddlers and even now my 11 year old loves the banana ones!

• Beautybykassy By  Beautybykassy
    01.17.17

Super cheap awesome snack

Puffs are my daughters favorite snack. She gets so excited when she sees the can that she can't contain herself. Her favorite is Apple Cinnamon bUT she loves them all.

• disneymommy12 By  disneymommy12
    11.14.16

Gerber did a great job coming up with this product. This is a snack not just for the kids but for the adults as well. Great for babies just learning to eat on their own.

• erica07 By  erica07
    09.28.16

Best product

My kids loved these still do it seems like a healthier alternative my teens even like them

• CassidyAcla By  CassidyAcla
    09.17.16

Very popular with the Kids

Not only do the kids love these, but even some adults I know as well. It's an easy , no mess snack for the little ones. Not only do the come in vegetable flavors, but they also have fruity ones and ones that are similar to Cheetos. This is a wonderful product, I'v bought them for nieces, nephews, and cousins alike. they all love them.

• mrimmer16 By  mrimmer16
    09.03.16

My daughter loved these and I was surprised she even wanted close to being 2, I thought she would be done with them, but she still finds them to be appetizing. I tasted one and I think " yeah these are definitely for a child's taste buds" lol

• Da6Ofus By  Da6Ofus
    08.31.16

Baby Snack

My daughter loves this sometimes I see my 6 year old sneaking them also.

• tbudie0912 By  tbudie0912
    08.28.16

Variety

They are perfect for little fingers and have a variety of flavors, they are easy to carry in the diaper bag and even the big kids eat them!