Gerber Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• Des5484 By  Des5484
    05.06.17

Great for a treat!

I love how these hold over my little one while we are getting him on a regular feeding time. He even likes them as a treat! I like how they do not make his hands all sticky and they are good.

• Kryska33 By  Kryska33
    04.07.17

Awesome snack

These are amazing snack for babies. Its easy to take with you and feed. Keeps the child busy. I am in love with this snack also works on toddlers too.

• Alindra13 By  Alindra13
    03.08.17

My son loves these still. I even admit to trying them and they don't taste that bad at all. I have these on hand for children I babysit and provide care for. They're a hit!

• Pkcook79 By  Pkcook79
    03.04.17

Awesome

Absolutely love this item!! Easy fun and full of flavor for the little ones!

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    02.28.17

perfect snack for tiny fingers!

All 3 of my kids loved these Gerber puffs when they were first learning to eat. They taste delicious and are perfect for little ones who are learning how to eat on their own plus they dissolve quickly so kiddos who are getting teeth can figure out how to chew. These were perfect to keep in our diaper bag and at home - I never made it out of the store without opening them if my kiddos were with me! :)

• kath24p By  kath24p
    02.05.17

Baby loves them

My baby loves these! She is 9 months so anything that she can pick up and safely eat is good and she eats these like crazy

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    02.01.17

Easy to chew

Gerber puffs are great, as long as you don't over do it. Too much of anythin isn't good for babies or toddlers. My kids love these and have an easy time chewing them when they don't have many teeth.

• Mommyof4_2017 By  Mommyof4_2017
    01.28.17

Yummy!

All of my children loved these as toddlers and even now my 11 year old loves the banana ones!

• Beautybykassy By  Beautybykassy
    01.17.17

Super cheap awesome snack

Puffs are my daughters favorite snack. She gets so excited when she sees the can that she can't contain herself. Her favorite is Apple Cinnamon bUT she loves them all.

• disneymommy12 By  disneymommy12
    11.14.16

Gerber did a great job coming up with this product. This is a snack not just for the kids but for the adults as well. Great for babies just learning to eat on their own.