Gerber Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• tiathile By  tiathile
    08.01.17

All for this !

This is a family favorite in my household , Clearly its for the little ones but we cant help but to sneak a few . Their great for plane rides , or even keeping your little one still in a target shopping cart. LOL

• tiathile By  tiathile
    08.01.17

All for this !

• Alli1388 By  Alli1388
    07.20.17

Best kids snack!

My son loves to eat these!! I like that they come in different flavors and smell amazing. The Peach ones are delicious.....yes I have had a few here or there lol, but great road trip snacks or everyday snack

• Alli1388 By  Alli1388
    07.20.17

Best kids snack!

• JherriChelle By  JherriChelle
    07.02.17

baby Favorites

we started buying these for my son when he was about 5 months old. i was afraid they wasn't soft enough or didn't dissolve fast enough but i as wrong. its a perfect snack when your child is eating foods. my son started on real food at about 5 moths old and always had these snacks in different flavors and loved them. they do dissolve very fast and your child will love them.

• JherriChelle By  JherriChelle
    07.02.17

baby Favorites

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

Baby Snack

Awesome on the go snacks for my baby/toddler. They are a little over priced but my Son seems to love them. I always have a jar of these on hand.

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

Baby Snack

• Des5484 By  Des5484
    05.06.17

Great for a treat!

I love how these hold over my little one while we are getting him on a regular feeding time. He even likes them as a treat! I like how they do not make his hands all sticky and they are good.

• Des5484 By  Des5484
    05.06.17

Great for a treat!

• Kryska33 By  Kryska33
    04.07.17

Awesome snack

These are amazing snack for babies. Its easy to take with you and feed. Keeps the child busy. I am in love with this snack also works on toddlers too.

• Kryska33 By  Kryska33
    04.07.17

Awesome snack

• Alindra13 By  Alindra13
    03.08.17

My son loves these still. I even admit to trying them and they don't taste that bad at all. I have these on hand for children I babysit and provide care for. They're a hit!

• Alindra13 By  Alindra13
    03.08.17

• Pkcook79 By  Pkcook79
    03.04.17

Awesome

Absolutely love this item!! Easy fun and full of flavor for the little ones!

• Pkcook79 By  Pkcook79
    03.04.17

Awesome

Absolutely love this item!! Easy fun and full of flavor for the little ones!

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    02.28.17

perfect snack for tiny fingers!

All 3 of my kids loved these Gerber puffs when they were first learning to eat. They taste delicious and are perfect for little ones who are learning how to eat on their own plus they dissolve quickly so kiddos who are getting teeth can figure out how to chew. These were perfect to keep in our diaper bag and at home - I never made it out of the store without opening them if my kiddos were with me! :)

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    02.28.17

perfect snack for tiny fingers!

• kath24p By  kath24p
    02.05.17

Baby loves them

My baby loves these! She is 9 months so anything that she can pick up and safely eat is good and she eats these like crazy

• kath24p By  kath24p