› food & drink reviews snacks cookies & candy

social divider

rated #8 in Snacks Cookies & Candy products

Private Selection  Gourm… Rating
Aug 19, 2014

Ultimate Chocolate Chunk was my flavor of choice when I went with my coupon from Bzzagent for a free box of Private Selection Gourmet Cookies. After a discussion with my boyfriend of how nuts don't do much in the way of helping cookies, we picked the only flavor without them. I was …

Jif Jif whipped Peanut b… Rating
Oct 02, 2014

I just luv it with bread

Nabisco Oreo's Reese's P… Rating
4.3
Nov 20, 2014

This is my second favorite flavor from Oreo! My husband and daughter do not care for the taste but I am a die-hard peanut butter and chocolate lover!!!

Dove Dark Chocolate Rating
4.2
1.0
Oct 01, 2014

I am a sweet girl. Meaning, I am not full of myself however most days I am full of chocolate. I love it. Serious sweet tooth. I am not a dark chocolate fan. If I am in a chocolate decision making situation, it will not be a Dove product.

Nestle Butterfinger Pean… Rating
4.3
Nov 04, 2014

these are by far my favorite candy. I love butterfingers, but i have stopped eating them because they stuck to my teeth. Well, this new butterfingers is like heaven. It is soft and you can bite into it without worry! This has the same crunch as the original, and it doesn't stick. It…

Fritolay tostitos scoops Rating
Oct 14, 2014

My current prego addiction. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these chips. Not only are these delicious and fresh, nd mostly inexpensive, they are fun to use and eat. The design is perfect for dipping. I even eat these all by themselves sometimes.

Hershey's  chocolate spr… Rating
4.5
Nov 05, 2014

I love chocolate spreads! As soon as this came out I was so excited to buy it. I really have to be careful because this can be gone in just a few days! So far I have only tried the chocolate spread, but I would like to try other flavors.

Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy… Rating
2.5
Feb 12, 2014

When I saw these I just had to grab them, my kids love strawberry banana (and so do I), but we were disappointed, Nothing much to talk about and my kids tried them once and didn't even want them again. So not buying this flavor ever again.

Kraft General Foods (Pla… Rating
Sep 28, 2014

healthy & yummy / best of both worlds!

Russell Stover Sugar Fre… Rating
Oct 14, 2014

I just love those toffee square they are so yummy.

Sargento Sargento Natura… Rating
4.4
Nov 19, 2014

Love string cheese. Expensive but good

Kellogg's Rice Crispies … Rating
Sep 30, 2013

I love this product. There is a great blend of the rolled oats, Rice Krispies and of course Cocoa. What a taste, it's like a party in my mouth. I was craving some sort of snack tonight while watching a TV Series and I was really happy that I had these come to me because I really …

Kellogs Special K Chocol… Rating
4.1
Aug 17, 2014

pretty good, like a lower fat pop tart. My girls like them for lunch and I don't feel back giving them some chocolate since they're low in calories and fat

Nature's Bakery Fig Bar Rating
Apr 01, 2014

I cannot say enough about these bars! My mom and i recently changed our eating habits, and these will completely fill us up, and the taste is great! the calories may seem a little high, but keep in mind that what you are eating is all good, very little to no preservatives. they are …

popchips Chili Limon Tor… Rating
4.8
Nov 04, 2014

So good. Try it with onion dip

Pages: < Prev 1