› food & drink reviews snacks cookies & candy
Featured Image   Tostitos Artisan Recipes Roasted Garlic and Black Bean Tortilla Chips
   Tostitos Artisan Recipes Roasted Garlic and…

Rating   Reviews   Recommended
4.5 198 95%
social divider

rated #35 in Snacks Cookies & Candy products

Archer Farms Sea Salt an… Rating
Feb 15, 2015

The New Archer Farms Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Flatbread Crackers caught my eye at Target for their shape (long rectangles). The flavor is what has me hooked. They are savory but not too salty and the pepper gives a subtle heat note. They are good to eat plain but I also used the…

Knorr Vegetable Recipe M… Rating
Feb 26, 2015

This is my popular spinach dip foundation. It makes the very popular dish a quick-fix for me whether for party time or an everyday snack. It helps me integrate vegetables into our diet.

Tostitos Tostitos Cantin… Rating
Feb 04, 2015

I usually prefer homemade chips at Mexican restaurants over the bagged chips but then I tried the new Tostitos Cantina Traditional chips. They are delicious and have just the right amount of salt. Great for dipping into salsa, spinach dip, guacamole, etc...

Private Selection  Gourm… Rating
2.0
2.0
Aug 19, 2014

Ultimate Chocolate Chunk was my flavor of choice when I went with my coupon from Bzzagent for a free box of Private Selection Gourmet Cookies. After a discussion with my boyfriend of how nuts don't do much in the way of helping cookies, we picked the only flavor without them. I was …

Jif Jif whipped Peanut b… Rating
Oct 02, 2014

I just luv it with bread

Nabisco Oreo's Reese's P… Rating
4.3
Jan 11, 2015

I love how they finally made different types of oreos. I approve of any type of product with peanut butter in it. Super yummy.

Dove Dark Chocolate Rating
4.3
Jan 19, 2015

I am a chocoholic. I love Dove Milk Chocolate squares and eat them daily as a treat.

Nestle Butterfinger Pean… Rating
Feb 14, 2015

Great twist to a great candy bar already! Such a sweet, crunchy snack.

Fritolay tostitos scoops Rating
Mar 26, 2015

These are perfect for nachos, chips and salsa, or any other dipping. They are definitely worth the price!

Hershey's  chocolate spr… Rating
4.5
Feb 26, 2015

OK, it IS candy in a jar. Let's just call it what it is. This is so delicious. Easy to get carried away dipping any kind of crunchy stick snack, cookies, pretzels etc.

Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy… Rating
Mar 19, 2015

I DONT CARE WHAT FLAVOR THE TEDDY BEARS ARE.. THEY ARE THE BEST NO MATTER WHAT... I BUY THEM FOR THE KID... BUT WHO ENDS UP EATING MORE THAN THEY DO/.// MY HUSBAND AND I

Kraft General Foods (Pla… Rating
Sep 28, 2014

healthy & yummy / best of both worlds!

Russell Stover Sugar Fre… Rating
Oct 14, 2014

I just love those toffee square they are so yummy.

Sargento Sargento Natura… Rating
4.5
Feb 26, 2015

I prefer to use traditional cheese, not the fat free variety. My kids love them, they are easy to grab as we head out on a trip and also easy to stick in a cold lunch bag. It also makes only a minimal mess in the car. As a Mom, I can feel good about these nutritionally.

Kellogg's Rice Crispies … Rating
Sep 30, 2013

I love this product. There is a great blend of the rolled oats, Rice Krispies and of course Cocoa. What a taste, it's like a party in my mouth. I was craving some sort of snack tonight while watching a TV Series and I was really happy that I had these come to me because I really …

Pages: < Prev 1