› food & drink reviews snacks cookies & candy

Private Selection  Gourm… Rating
2.0
2.0
Aug 19, 2014

Ultimate Chocolate Chunk was my flavor of choice when I went with my coupon from Bzzagent for a free box of Private Selection Gourmet Cookies. After a discussion with my boyfriend of how nuts don't do much in the way of helping cookies, we picked the only flavor without them. I was …

Jif Jif whipped Peanut b… Rating
Oct 02, 2014

I just luv it with bread

Nabisco Oreo's Reese's P… Rating
4.3
Jan 11, 2015

I love how they finally made different types of oreos. I approve of any type of product with peanut butter in it. Super yummy.

Dove Dark Chocolate Rating
4.3
Jan 19, 2015

I am a chocoholic. I love Dove Milk Chocolate squares and eat them daily as a treat.

Nestle Butterfinger Pean… Rating
4.4
Dec 25, 2014

I couldn't believe how delicious these are!!! So smooth and creamy and its not hard to bite like the regular Butterfinger candy bar. I prefer this over any other candy bar!!

Fritolay tostitos scoops Rating
4.7
Jan 26, 2015

These are perfect for my dips. The only issue is that I have to buy 2 bags because there don't appear to be as many in the bag as opposed to the flat ones, probably because of the shape

Hershey's  chocolate spr… Rating
4.5
Nov 05, 2014

I love chocolate spreads! As soon as this came out I was so excited to buy it. I really have to be careful because this can be gone in just a few days! So far I have only tried the chocolate spread, but I would like to try other flavors.

Nabisco Honey Maid Teddy… Rating
3.3
Dec 25, 2014

these teddy grahams are great for the kids and grownups too

Kraft General Foods (Pla… Rating
4.7
Sep 28, 2014

healthy & yummy / best of both worlds!

Russell Stover Sugar Fre… Rating
Oct 14, 2014

I just love those toffee square they are so yummy.

Sargento Sargento Natura… Rating
4.4
Jan 19, 2015

Having recently lost a significant amount of weight, my diet is protein-based. I have these cheese sticks in my refrigerator at all times and carry a cheese stick in my purse for on the go, healthy snack.

Kellogg's Rice Crispies … Rating
Sep 30, 2013

I love this product. There is a great blend of the rolled oats, Rice Krispies and of course Cocoa. What a taste, it's like a party in my mouth. I was craving some sort of snack tonight while watching a TV Series and I was really happy that I had these come to me because I really …

Kellogs Special K Chocol… Rating
4.1
Aug 17, 2014

pretty good, like a lower fat pop tart. My girls like them for lunch and I don't feel back giving them some chocolate since they're low in calories and fat

Nature's Bakery Fig Bar Rating
4.8
Dec 26, 2014

Costco sells this product, and the cost of having individual servings for lunches is very reasonable. They taste great! They are a wonderful snack-fairly filling and a well-balanced sweetness. I cannot do without them for preparing my (young adult) kids' lunches.

popchips Chili Limon Tor… Rating
4.8
Nov 04, 2014

So good. Try it with onion dip

Pages: < Prev 1