Folgers Vintage Tin Classic Roast Ground Coffee 10 3oz | SheSpeaks Reviews

• TrulyImperfect By  TrulyImperfect     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.08.17

My favorite coffee!

I love this Folgers Classic Roast! I am a huge coffee drinker, and can be very particular about my coffee! I love the bold flavor of this coffee! It's not too strong and is not bitter at all! I like to add cream & sugar in my coffee. With some brands of coffee, the coffee taste gets lost in the cream & sugar, which I hate! I like to taste my coffee! However, with Folgers Classic Roast, I was able to add my cream & sugar & still enjoy that coffee taste I love so much! I absolutely loved the vintage can as well! I saved it & will definitely be repurposing it!

• Roscoemom By  Roscoemom     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.24.17

Rich, great taste!

Total YUM! I think this is the best Folgers Coffee I have had so far. It has a richer flavor then the original blend (what I normally buy) and just tastes a little "bolder". I don't like super strong coffee but I like my coffee to have a rich flavor and not weak. Worked very well in my coffee maker. I gave some to my parents to try, the are long time Folgers drinkers and they really liked it.

• lesacap1262 By  lesacap1262     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.17

Provides full flavor and isn't bitter!

How exciting to get a cute vintage tin can of Folgers Classic Roast coffee! I'm a huge coffee drinker and a huge Folgers fan - so this was a great gift! Folgers coffee brews up nicely, has a bold flavor, full body, and an excellent aroma! Fills the house in the morning! I also think Folgers is not bitter and doesn't bother my stomach as some coffees can. The fun tin was a great bonus!

• ChaosMommy By  ChaosMommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.17

Cup o' coffee

While I'm not a big coffee drinker I have to say that the taste wasn't bad. It was smooth and even tastes good iced. I do LOVE the smell of coffee and it was wonderful. I even used some to make a homemade wake-up body scrub! The vintage can is really cute too. I received this complimentary from SheSpeaks for review purposes and all opinions are my own.

• glowinggoddess By  glowinggoddess     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.19.17

Best part of waking up....

I've been a fan of Folgers for a long time, I'm such a caffeine junkie that this is the brand I consider as my decafe lol. It's a milder coffee for me, but it still has great flavor and the aroma is unique. I love the classic tin, I'm keeping mine on display in the kitchen , it's very nostalgic .

• duvessa By  duvessa     SheSpeaks Tester

Vintage Delicious Coffee

I love Folgers coffee, I have been using it for years and this was just the best coffee to have in my unboxed kit. I love the simple yet intricate taste of it and the tin it came in is awesome. I am going to keep it and use it to store my folgers from the plastic tin at stores in this one instead. I love the vintage look of it and the aroma when I popped that seal, ugh, it can't be beat. Super delicious cup of Joe and awesome vintage look tin for storage, what could be better.

• BandCsmommy By  BandCsmommy     SheSpeaks Tester

Morning routine, definitely needed

I am not much of a coffee drinker but as one of my goals was to cut out red bulls I needed something to give me that extra kick every morning and this stuff is great! It's so smooth and rich and it gives me that much need caffeine for energy. I love the nostalgic canister, I actually kept it for miscellaneous items because I love the look and it still smells like coffee... The aroma while it's brewing is probably my favorite because I know what's about to come and even that gets me alert and ready for the day

• Emilyk1809 By  Emilyk1809     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.18.17

Love the vintage can! Coffee tastes great as well, always a good cup of coffee when you're drinking Folgers!

• smellyann By  smellyann     SheSpeaks Tester

Folgers for the win!

We really enjoyed this coffee and even bought another can since then (which is already gone, so time to replace again!). It's got a great, rich taste and comes in a cool can that I kept for planters. We're definitely fans of this Folgers Vintage Tin Classic Roast Ground Coffee!

• patsousilva By  patsousilva     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.17.17

Good taste!

I did enjoy this coffee, had a good taste, but still not strong enough for this Brazilian girl, I will continue having it with my milk, but for a cup of coffee alone I still prefer my Brazilian coffee. I do like the packaging a lot, very convenient and keeps the product fresh! I received this product from SheSpeaks for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.