Edys Fruit Bars | SheSpeaks Reviews

• candries candries
    01.15.15

These are one of my favorite frozen fruit bars. Healthy and tastes great! The price point is good too!

• dreareed dreareed
    01.11.12

Now are family doesn't care for these at all, had to throw 6 boxes out...they wouldn't eat them....

• Patricia0554 By  Patricia0554
    08.17.17

A Deliscious Snack

I love fruit,and its too expensive your kids will just love eating it in fruit pops,i lve these,there better than other pops.There 100% fruit in these frozen snacks,yeah,plus they are a deliscious snack.

• sylvia22886 By  sylvia22886
    07.13.17

Yummy

My and my son really like these popsicles but my husband doesn't. I love that they taste more like actual fruit then some other brands.

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

Delish!

Best Popsicles Ever. They taste healthier?! I think anyways, I feel better giving these to the kids, and others!

• Ingrid007 By  Ingrid007
    06.23.17

My family absolutely loves these popsicles! You can always find a box in our fridge. Definitely a must have around our home, especially during the summer.

• quisha88 By  quisha88
    05.18.17

Beat cha cant have just one

Every time I purchase a box of these I get the entire box in sitting they are so good. The only down side is that they do not put enough in the box.

• jaydesexton By  jaydesexton
    05.06.17

A good snack

Always my go-to popsicle. It's great for any time of the day and it's not too sweet. I love the chunks of fruit in it and how natural they taste.

• mrsedwards86 By  mrsedwards86
    04.24.17

Tastey

This my favorite brand I love eating this real natural fruits even healthy

• themomtip By  themomtip
    04.22.17

Great for a summer day!

These are amazing. The chunks of strawberries are excellent. I highly recommend these when you want something cold and sweet but you are trying to stay away from fattening ice cream.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

FAB FRUITY FROZEN

a frozen, full of fruity flavor on a stick!! Best fruit bar ever!!

• Alindra13 By  Alindra13
    03.08.17

Not only do they taste great, they're healthy too! My entire family loves them.