Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• Rolexia1992 By  Rolexia1992
    07.26.17

Best book on the planet for kids

I loved this book as a child. So for my little girl 3rd birthday I just had to buy her this book. She loves it so much. We read it every night at bed time and once in the morning when she makes up. I recommend everyone get their little ones this book.

• sylvia22886 By  sylvia22886
    07.13.17

Wonderful book

I've always enjoyed this book and find it's great for kids and grown ups. I bought it for my sister when she graduated high school because even though it's a silly fun book , it also has truth to it.

• smurfette498 By  smurfette498
    07.05.17

Ageless

this is a fantastic read, for adults and children. It also makes a good graduation gift. My kids love being read Dr Suess books at bedtime

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

All The Places You'll Go!

My Son loves this book! Who doesn't like Dr. Suess! It also has an amazing life lesson!

• nicdouce By  nicdouce
    06.01.17

Absolute nostalgia

This was one of my FAVORITE Dr Seuss books growing up. It will always hold a sentimental place in my heart and I'm happy to instill this story upon my children.

• Jessirabbit By  Jessirabbit
    04.29.17

Dr.seuss has always been one of my favorite writers and when this came out i just had to read it.. I have three kids all of them loves Dr. Seuss so its only right that i keep up with everything he writes.

• Msjayden By  Msjayden
    04.25.17

Who couldn't love a good Dr Seuss book

I think this book is absolutely adorable. The first time I had read this book was when my sister had graduated high school. I think this is the perfect graduation present. You can get teachers to sign it. I saw some where on line someone had the teachers sign it each year and then gifted to their kid. Now when my sister got it, it was only the book but had a sweet inscription. Either way there are multiple things you can do with this book. Works really well as gifts and is a great book to have in your house. It helps you feel motivated in your life.

• omunroe By  omunroe
    04.23.17

Top 10 best Graduation gifts

My Mom gave me this book as a graduation gift & I still own that book today.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

NEW LIFE JOURNEY MUST READ

Great book with lots of meaning. Great memory for me. It was read to my class at graduation...... Perfect when starting anew journey in life!!

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77