Dr Seuss Oh The Places Youll Go | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Koeshey Koeshey
    10.17.13

Hidden in the mesmerizing clever rhymes of this classic children's book are deeply meaningful and heartfelt encouragements to go for the things that you desire and never give up. It introduces children to the idea that the world is bigger then they think and that though sometimes things wont go their way, they can continue to move forward. That with an open heart, magic is waiting for them wherever they chose to go! ?Out there things can happen, and frequently do, To people as brainy and footsy as you. And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew. Just go right along, you'll start happening too!?

• nicdouce By  nicdouce
    06.01.17

Absolute nostalgia

This was one of my FAVORITE Dr Seuss books growing up. It will always hold a sentimental place in my heart and I'm happy to instill this story upon my children.

• Jessirabbit By  Jessirabbit
    04.29.17

Dr.seuss has always been one of my favorite writers and when this came out i just had to read it.. I have three kids all of them loves Dr. Seuss so its only right that i keep up with everything he writes.

• Msjayden By  Msjayden
    04.25.17

Who couldn't love a good Dr Seuss book

I think this book is absolutely adorable. The first time I had read this book was when my sister had graduated high school. I think this is the perfect graduation present. You can get teachers to sign it. I saw some where on line someone had the teachers sign it each year and then gifted to their kid. Now when my sister got it, it was only the book but had a sweet inscription. Either way there are multiple things you can do with this book. Works really well as gifts and is a great book to have in your house. It helps you feel motivated in your life.

• omunroe By  omunroe
    04.23.17

Top 10 best Graduation gifts

My Mom gave me this book as a graduation gift & I still own that book today.

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

NEW LIFE JOURNEY MUST READ

Great book with lots of meaning. Great memory for me. It was read to my class at graduation...... Perfect when starting anew journey in life!!

• mrobin77 By  mrobin77
    04.14.17

NEW LIFE JOURNEY MUST READ

• gunnykiley1 By  gunnykiley1
    04.12.17

I was given this book as a gift from my boss when I got notice that I got the job I had been trying to land. This book reminds me that my journey is far from over and to keep striving for more!

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Grad Gift

I bought this for son when he graduated. I read it myself too. It gives them something to aspire for. Dr. Sues always have a way with words, even between the jumble of words he can say it better than I ever could.

• Katieshay By  Katieshay
    03.10.17

A great book at any age!

Dr. Seuss Oh, The Places You'll Go! Will always be at the top of my book list, I loved it as a child, was brought to tears rediscovering it's life lessons, and love reading it to my kids. Every page is beautifully illustrated and it's words and message are timeless. Dr. Seus books have a special place in my heart, they are filled with wisdom and whimsy. This is such a great book for any age, it's timeless!

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    02.27.17

Inspire kids, teens, and adults!

To be quite honest with you, if I ever needed a boost, it was during high school. I was about to graduate with top honors but was tremendously afraid about the 'real world'...my teacher gave this book to me and it was something very beautiful. No matter what goals you have in life...this book reminds you to believe in yourself. If you truly believe you'll go places!