Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks Reviews

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.09.17

A favorite children's book. So much fun to read! My daughter loves it.

• ajcoupons By  ajcoupons
    06.07.17

I grew up reading this book and have read it to my three boys. Hands up this book is a classic and every child should read it.

• Lorena49 By  Lorena49
    05.31.17

Loved this book as a child and love reading this book to my kids o how they love it

• ckh5034 By  ckh5034
    05.24.17

I loved Cat in the Hat when I was small. So I read them to my two kids. There is nothing no one can say bad. They were easy for my kids to read.

• Hcelita By  Hcelita
    05.20.17

Good started book for toddlers.

This was one of the first books I bought my son, when he first started out reading. He loved it.

• Jessirabbit By  Jessirabbit
    04.29.17

Who doesn't like the cat in the hat book please tell me so i can grab them and shake them this book is awesome. I've always loved this book and the movie now my kids love them more then me ..at my kids school they celebrated Dr.suess birthday and i was so excited i volunteered to help decorate.

• starshine1802 By  starshine1802
    04.13.17

Love it!

I love this book! I love it so much I planned my baby shower around it!

• lowgee82 By  lowgee82
    04.07.17

My childhood

I think this is wonderful for kids. They're such fun books and classic. I remember reading these as a kid and being so proud of myself that i could read a whole book. I could read all his books and it was very rewarding. I recommend these to anyone with kids. Start them off early reading.

• DaniBee1073 By  DaniBee1073
    03.26.17

Classic

This book holds a special place in my heart. It was the first book I read by myself as a child and since then I have read it over and over with both my children, just like my parents and grandparents did with me.

• SheilaMichelle By  SheilaMichelle
    02.27.17

I loved Dr. Seuss when I was a child, they were easy to memorize and I would pretend I was "reading" to my mom before I could read. I bought them for my children and read them to them, they are fun to read!!! Children will always love them. Cat in the Hat was my favorite.