Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks Reviews

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• Patricia0554 By  Patricia0554
    08.17.17

The Cat in the Hat Book

This book Cat in the Hat,is a good book even when i was a little girl,i loved it then,and i still love this book.

• Romanj00 By  Romanj00
    07.13.17

Great kids book

Love this book! Every classroom should have this as it's a classic!

• sylvia22886 By  sylvia22886
    07.13.17

One of my favorites

I love this book because it's a childhood classic for good reason . It has silly words , bright colors and is just all around fun to read for you kids .

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    07.12.17

Great classic book

This is a classic book for children and adults alike. This book never goes out of style and is such a fun and easy read. I am excited to read this book to my little one and have the little ones enjoy the Cat in the Hat as much as I do. This book also has so many meaningful lessons to teach your little ones.

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.09.17

A favorite children's book. So much fun to read! My daughter loves it.

• ajcoupons By  ajcoupons
    06.07.17

I grew up reading this book and have read it to my three boys. Hands up this book is a classic and every child should read it.

• Lorena49 By  Lorena49
    05.31.17

Loved this book as a child and love reading this book to my kids o how they love it

• ckh5034 By  ckh5034
    05.24.17

I loved Cat in the Hat when I was small. So I read them to my two kids. There is nothing no one can say bad. They were easy for my kids to read.

• Hcelita By  Hcelita
    05.20.17

Good started book for toddlers.

This was one of the first books I bought my son, when he first started out reading. He loved it.

• Jessirabbit By  Jessirabbit
    04.29.17

Who doesn't like the cat in the hat book please tell me so i can grab them and shake them this book is awesome. I've always loved this book and the movie now my kids love them more then me ..at my kids school they celebrated Dr.suess birthday and i was so excited i volunteered to help decorate.