Dr Lewinn by Kinerase Under Eye Recovery | SheSpeaks Reviews

• A1nettie By  A1nettie
    12.04.11

The claim is to uncover fresh, energized and beautiful eyes in 14 days. Soothe and deflate puffiness, decrease dark circles as it brightens and boosts collagen to smooth the signs of wrinkles and minimize future bags by stopping liquid accumulation and inhibiting loss of elasticity. These are huge claims. The consistency is quite nice and thin. It absorbs very quick and I enjoy how it feels on my skin and around my eyes. Unfortunately I did not see any improvement in my dark circles or puffiness around my eyes. I actually noticed my dark circles a little bit more in my after photos. I know I have not been sleeping well and that is definitely contributing to the puffiness, but that was one of the claims to minimize "future bags". Not the case for me. I have read it works wonders for others, but was not the miracle treatment I was hoping for. blog http://a1nettiebzzcampaigns.blogspot.com/2011/11/review-dr-lewinn-by-kinerase.html you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pott2h-Ndfk&feature=g-upl

• jenlynn57 By  jenlynn57
    12.02.11

I tried this product recently along with the day cream and I really like it! It feels like a higher-end product but is available at mass retailers and drugstores! I've been using it for a couple weeks now and can't say I've really noticed a difference in puffiness or dark circles, but it feels nice and works well with concealer. I'll keep using it, definitely.

• dreampeddler By  dreampeddler
    10.27.11

As a BzzAgent, I had the opportunity to try a full-size tube of the Under Eye Recovery cream for free. I was pretty skeptical as I've tried no less than 8 other eye creams, all promising to minimize wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles. Guess what? None of them ever really delivered, even after using them faithfully for at least a month. I've been using the Kinerase product for 9 days now, and at least five people have commented on how much brighter my eyes look. I'm a fairly new mom (8 months in!) of twins and I'm pretty tired most of the time. I wanted something that did more than a concealer and would help me in the long-term. I've finally found it. Once I've finished the sample tube, I'll be purchasing more. The best part? I can buy this at Walmart and Walgreens instead of ordering online!

• kratzy By  kratzy
    10.26.11

I got to test this relatively new product and I am in love with it. I have usually some puffiness underneath my eye, but no dark circles. and so I am constantly on the lookout for a product that will help reducing the puffiness. I hate applying make up or creams several times a day since I usually have a hectic schedule, so I prefer a product that can be applied AM and PM at the most. DLK Under Eye Recovery definitely fits the bill. I have applied for 7 days so far, every day in the evening, and I have noticed that the puffiness is less than it was. You only apply a small amount to the area and let the Kinetin in the product do the rest. This is actually one product that I can recommend without reservations. I like the ease of applying it once daily and then the effect that are visible in such a short time. Best of all, the product is available at mass retailers like Walmart at a very reasonable price.