› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 145 93%
rated #9 in Laundry
most helpful review
kristennh   ::
my mom uses these and they make the laundry smell so good and soft
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
145 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Unstopables
emilysm1990
11 hours ago   ::  I love these and if my husband didn't give me weird looks I would probably carry the bottle around with me....they smell so good! My clothes smell good for weeks and I can't imagine my life without them now.
lickysplitnik
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  Great easy do you just throw it in the wash machine with all the other clothes
staleyashley
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  Love the smell of these. But after using them for some time I began havin an allergic reaction and had to stop using. :( I was do upset about it because these are great!!!!
BellaBell
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  I put these in drawers under couches it keeps my house smelling GREAT!!!! change them out once a week love this product
superstar17at
on Aug 13, 2014   ::  The unstopables make my clothes smell so good that I also put them in my dresser drawers and in the bathroom. Love them they are great but a little pricey.
ezgoingmom
on Aug 07, 2014   ::  These are great. I had got a sample one time and was not sure if they would resolve in cold water. I took my clothes out of the washer and they smelled amazing and so clean
mmrodriquez07
on Aug 05, 2014   ::  These little pellets are amazing!!! The first time I seen them was at the laundry mat and this couple had used them. I was watching her because she was shaking these pellets in her clothes but didn't use any soap. It soaped up a lot and the scent that came from the washing machine masked the horrible odor of the laundry mat! I had to try it! I did and loved it. It leaves a fresh scent that isn't too strong on your clothes and last a while. It also surprisingly cleans the clothes remarkable well.
PHopkins1
on Aug 01, 2014   ::  I can not imagine doing laundry without Downy Unstopables. This product is amazing! Downy unstopables leave clothes smelling fresh, for what seem like weeks. When I walk into my closet, the aroma swarms around me. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. A lot of laundry products irritate my skin but not Downy Unstopables.
Sina_Veiga
on Jun 22, 2014   ::  Never used it presonally, but my mom uses this and she loves it! Reading other reviews I might just have to go swipe some from her :-P
Barefoots14
on Jun 22, 2014   ::  Such an easy way to get the odors out of clothes in one wash
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15