› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 138 92%
rated #9 in Laundry
most helpful review
kristennh   ::
my mom uses these and they make the laundry smell so good and soft
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
138 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Unstopables
PHopkins1
1 hour ago   ::  I can not imagine doing laundry without Downy Unstopables. This product is amazing! Downy unstopables leave clothes smelling fresh, for what seem like weeks. When I walk into my closet, the aroma swarms around me. Also great for individuals with sensitive skin. A lot of laundry products irritate my skin but not Downy Unstopables.
Sina_Veiga
on Jun 22, 2014   ::  Never used it presonally, but my mom uses this and she loves it! Reading other reviews I might just have to go swipe some from her :-P
Barefoots14
on Jun 22, 2014   ::  Such an easy way to get the odors out of clothes in one wash
trina3260
on Jun 11, 2014   ::  I tried it once, and it became part of our family for life!! :)
Jezzibelz
on Jun 11, 2014   ::  I started using these when they first came out and I have ot say that I love them. i wish they came in a bigger bottle but i still love them. They make my clothes smell so freaking good. love it.
Susan13
on May 16, 2014   ::  Perfect! This ingenious produce pulls most unpleasant odors from clothing; adult clothing permeated with cigarette smoke, pet odors, clothing smelling most foul from spit up, diaper urine leaks on clothing from infants, mechanics greasy clothing from a day of hard work, and so may other questionable odors. I am so happy I found this innovative product. I no longer have to wonder how my clothes will come out of my washing machine....I know they will be clean and smell clean, fresh and heavenly, wash after wash.
Rescuemom5
on Apr 29, 2014   ::  I've tried all brands of scent boosters, and this is the absolute cream of the crop.......a bit pricey, but worth it! Scent really does last for a while. Not 12 weeks like the bottle claims, but I'd say about one week. All of the scents are wonderful, but my favorite is the blue one (name I cannot recall at this time). Try it! :)
Loopylisa
on Jan 20, 2014   ::  This is the best stuff
marchmommy039
on Jan 16, 2014   ::  Makes my dresser and closet smell so good
ahmun17
on Jan 06, 2014   ::  I love this product so much! I have very sensitive skin so I can't use most detergents and definitely can't use fabric softener. For years I've been trying to find a way to make my clothes smell amazing like what is achieved when you use a great smelling dryer sheet. On a whim I tried this and I haven't turned back since. Not only do they smell great, but they don't give my skin a reaction! I love all of the different scents and I hope they keep these around for a long time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14