› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 131 92%
rated #9 in Laundry
most helpful review
kristennh   ::
my mom uses these and they make the laundry smell so good and soft
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
131 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Unstopables
Loopylisa
on Jan 20, 2014   ::  This is the best stuff
marchmommy039
on Jan 16, 2014   ::  Makes my dresser and closet smell so good
ahmun17
on Jan 06, 2014   ::  I love this product so much! I have very sensitive skin so I can't use most detergents and definitely can't use fabric softener. For years I've been trying to find a way to make my clothes smell amazing like what is achieved when you use a great smelling dryer sheet. On a whim I tried this and I haven't turned back since. Not only do they smell great, but they don't give my skin a reaction! I love all of the different scents and I hope they keep these around for a long time.
erinvictoria19
on Dec 24, 2013   ::  Not only is this stuff AMAZING as a scent booster, but did you know you can add this to your tart or wax burner (put the Downy Unstoappable beads where you would add your wax or tart). OMG this is the best!!!!! Your whole house smells so clean and fresh!!! I love this, and this is my new favorite "wax" for my burner. Sorry Partylite and Yankee Candle companies...but this smells so good!!
cbibbo16
on Nov 27, 2013   ::  always use these when I wash my linen keeps beds smelling fresh
nikki8299
on Nov 25, 2013   ::  Love Love Love this product!!! My laundry smells FANTASTIC for a very long time after using this. It is even able to get out all of my son's football smelliness with one wash! When compared to other similar products on the market this one is way better.
Tdymples
on Nov 21, 2013   ::  In my opinion, the scent didn't last as long as it should for the price. I prefer to use the Purex crystals.
twinkies128
on Nov 21, 2013   ::  I have to say I really like the scent of the downy unstoppable. I wish they could make it where you didn't have to use so much but nevertheless it still adds a great scent. I love it especially for sheets and towels in our guest room
leslie9203
on Nov 17, 2013   ::  I was pleasantly surprised out how well this product works, especially pet odor, cig. odor etc. I had washed some winter clothes with this, and pulled them out this past week and they still smell fresh and clean!
video312
on Oct 24, 2013   ::  I buy this often. Makes the clothes smell good. One problem is not all the product dissolves and sometimes find it still on the clothes. I don't usually use a lot because it cost a lot and I try to make it last.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14