Downy UnStopables Review | SheSpeaks Reviews

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

my mom uses these and they make the laundry smell so good and soft

• Lesleykh By  Lesleykh
    01.17.16

My family can't get enough of these! It smells amazing and the smell last a long time! My husbands PT clothes don't have that musty smell, and that's what he loves about this product!

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

these are the best and I use this when I wash clothes

• dgomez By  dgomez
    01.10.16

this works just like you would want them to unless you use a short cycle in the washer, you will have little bits of product floating around with your laundry as it dries. Would like to see the price drop a bit, expecially since it has no fabric softening in it.

• moot0009 By  moot0009
    01.10.16

The blue-lidded Unstoppables is, undoubtedly, one of the best products ever invented on the planet. It's SO, SO great for sheets and towels that won't be used right away especially, since it leaves them "fresh" so much longer, so there's less re-washing from that stale smell unused things can get. I've DEFINITELY found that you don't need NEARLY as much as the cap line for it to work, and I just use a sharpie on the outside of my lid for my "redefined" line (literally about a quarter of as much!). I always shop around for these since they are expensive, but with coupons, deals, sales or BOGO's, I always find it worth the price. It's a laundry addition I don't know how I ever went without!

• Sweetp88 By  Sweetp88
    09.30.15

Smells Amazing, but I have to be sure to wash my clothes in hot water or some of the beads will not dissolve. But a little pricey in the store.

• mrsvickigriffin By  mrsvickigriffin
    08.14.15

Its a nice product I think i would buy it more if I saw coupons for it more often I do wish the scent lasted longer I feel I have to use a bunch in order to "smell" anything from it

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

Awesome. One of my fav laundry add ins. Smells so good. Smell doesn't last as long as it says but I still love it!

• vrdrago By  vrdrago
    07.22.15

Downy Unstoppables work! I love adding the exact necessary amount to my laundry and experimenting with multiple scent combinations. I can go one scent, or a mix depending on my scent inspired purpose. We know scent influences human behavior, what scent influences are you going for? Whatever it is, Downy Unstoppables is definitely the route to go!

• lesliecrn By  lesliecrn
    05.19.15

I LOVE unstoppables...easy to us and makes my clothes smell great. I especially like to use them on my sheets...sweet smells = sweet dreams!

• rachelrivera1313 By  rachelrivera1313
    05.02.15

I used these and i love how they make clothes smell!