Downy UnStopables Review | SheSpeaks Reviews

• jilliezoey jilliezoey
    04.13.16

i love how this makes my laundry smell. It keeps my laundry smelling nice and fresh longer than anything I've ever tried.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

mum bought 9yr old approved

Love these - outta ALL brands that make these smelly crystals mine 9yr old daughter favors DOWNY brand most - she says she could just curl up & live inside - petty dang yummy smells

• Paysshy By  Paysshy
    08.02.17

Great Product

I love this stuff, I use it in every load of clothes. The scent lasts for days. Even after my husband comes goes to work and comes home you can still smell the scent.

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.02.17

Smells Amazing

The only thing I don't like about Downy Unstopables is the price, kinda spendy but the results are excellent! The smell of your clothes is so very pleasant that I have to purchase even when it's not on sale. And trust me on this one you will get a more restful sleep after washing your sheets with this product!!

• Egritter By  Egritter
    05.14.17

These beads make my laundry smell great for days after washing.

• jacklynam0510 By  jacklynam0510
    10.18.16

Smells like heaven!

I use this every time I do laundry and it smells like heaven my husband hates the price but it last for a while so he doesn't complain.

• Albrey By  Albrey
    10.13.16

The best fabric softner that will have you hooked on its geatness after the first use.

Downy unstoppable are on of my few luxurious that I will buy even when it's not on sale. I was hooked the first time I used them. That's all it took was to try the scent of fresh on my families laundry and as I folded the laundry all I could think of was how great it smelled. My second finding was how long the scent lasted. My laundry stays fresh in the drawer until I wear it, no matter how long that may be. I am a huge fan of downy unstoppable!

• JessBK By  JessBK
    09.28.16

This leaves my laundry smelling so fresh! There is a real noticeable difference in the "clean" scent of laundry washed with Unstoppables, vs. those just washed with detergent and fabric softener. The scent also lasts for weeks on end! I recently did a very large load of laundry before going on vacation for a week and a half. I was surprised to find that the laundry I didn't take with me on the trip still smelled like it was fresh out of the wash when I returned. I now never wash a load without Unstoppables.

• mommythree3 By  mommythree3
    08.22.16

long lasting scents

Love Love Love this product and have bought this many times. My fav thing about this product is that I can wash all my extra blankets or winter items and store them away for months only to pull them out and have them smell like they just went through the wash Amazing scents!!!!

• FrancesBohr By  FrancesBohr
    08.22.16

Smell is too penetrating

I am a Downy fan, can't remember ever using anything else. But the Downy Unstopables are just too much scent for me. I have tried to use just a few of the dots but find the scent still too heavy. If you used it in all your laundry ultimately everything in your house (clothes, linens) would all have the same heavy smell. No thanks.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    07.12.16

I have tryed these n I loved them they made my clothes smell so good n soft