› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 160 93%
rated #8 in Laundry
most helpful review
kristennh   ::
my mom uses these and they make the laundry smell so good and soft
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
160 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Unstopables
lesliecrn
4 days ago   ::  I LOVE unstoppables...easy to us and makes my clothes smell great. I especially like to use them on my sheets...sweet smells = sweet dreams!
rachelrivera1313
on May 02, 2015   ::  I used these and i love how they make clothes smell!
bethielutz692
on Apr 25, 2015   ::  I love it. Smells so great. I do wish it had a softener inside the beads so I wouldn't have to add some other product as well as. Just an Idea...
ladyblackdragonluv
on Apr 21, 2015   ::  i love un stopables to use everyday makes my kids clothing smell great for a long time
angee_420
on Apr 21, 2015   ::  This product is amazing I luv how much longer my clothes smell so good because of this I use it ALL THE TIME!!!
bailey0315
on Apr 09, 2015   ::  Smell so good for so long! These are perfect for clothes your print away for the season. They'll come out smelling great!
Trisha1127
on Apr 08, 2015   ::  I absolutely love this! I have tried all of them they make my clothes smell so good and my Landry room
ariannanikkole
on Apr 03, 2015   ::  Absolutely obsessed! I bought the lavender colored bottle and add it to my clothes for a kick boost of awesome! I also just cleaned the carpets in my house and added a little of it to the cleaner and now it smells the way Champagne tastes!! Love this stuff!
minky4
on Apr 01, 2015   ::  I was hesitant to jump on the "Downy Unstoppables" train because I really didn't want to add another step to what I find the most tedious homekeeping jobs on my list. But this stuff is great. It really scents your laundry in an easy and efficient way. I've also taken to using these in other ways. I have added a few to the canister in my vacuum and the scent really permeates when I vacuum. Fun product!
Bean52074
on Apr 01, 2015   ::  They smell wonderful.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16