Downy UnStopables Review | SheSpeaks Reviews

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

my mom uses these and they make the laundry smell so good and soft

• lesliecrn By  lesliecrn
    05.19.15

I LOVE unstoppables...easy to us and makes my clothes smell great. I especially like to use them on my sheets...sweet smells = sweet dreams!

• rachelrivera1313 By  rachelrivera1313
    05.02.15

I used these and i love how they make clothes smell!

• bethielutz692 By  bethielutz692
    04.25.15

I love it. Smells so great. I do wish it had a softener inside the beads so I wouldn't have to add some other product as well as. Just an Idea...

• ladyblackdragonluv By  ladyblackdragonluv
    04.21.15

i love un stopables to use everyday makes my kids clothing smell great for a long time

• angee_420 By  angee_420
    04.21.15

This product is amazing I luv how much longer my clothes smell so good because of this I use it ALL THE TIME!!!

• bailey0315 By  bailey0315
    04.09.15

Smell so good for so long! These are perfect for clothes your print away for the season. They'll come out smelling great!

• Trisha1127 By  Trisha1127
    04.08.15

I absolutely love this! I have tried all of them they make my clothes smell so good and my Landry room

• ariannanikkole By  ariannanikkole
    04.03.15

Absolutely obsessed! I bought the lavender colored bottle and add it to my clothes for a kick boost of awesome! I also just cleaned the carpets in my house and added a little of it to the cleaner and now it smells the way Champagne tastes!! Love this stuff!

• minky4 By  minky4
    04.01.15

I was hesitant to jump on the "Downy Unstoppables" train because I really didn't want to add another step to what I find the most tedious homekeeping jobs on my list. But this stuff is great. It really scents your laundry in an easy and efficient way. I've also taken to using these in other ways. I have added a few to the canister in my vacuum and the scent really permeates when I vacuum. Fun product!

• Bean52074 By  Bean52074