Downy UnStopables Review | SheSpeaks Reviews

• jilliezoey jilliezoey
    04.13.16

i love how this makes my laundry smell. It keeps my laundry smelling nice and fresh longer than anything I've ever tried.

• jacklynam0510 By  jacklynam0510
    10.18.16

Smells like heaven!

I use this every time I do laundry and it smells like heaven my husband hates the price but it last for a while so he doesn't complain.

• Albrey By  Albrey
    10.13.16

The best fabric softner that will have you hooked on its geatness after the first use.

Downy unstoppable are on of my few luxurious that I will buy even when it's not on sale. I was hooked the first time I used them. That's all it took was to try the scent of fresh on my families laundry and as I folded the laundry all I could think of was how great it smelled. My second finding was how long the scent lasted. My laundry stays fresh in the drawer until I wear it, no matter how long that may be. I am a huge fan of downy unstoppable!

• JessBK By  JessBK
    09.28.16

This leaves my laundry smelling so fresh! There is a real noticeable difference in the "clean" scent of laundry washed with Unstoppables, vs. those just washed with detergent and fabric softener. The scent also lasts for weeks on end! I recently did a very large load of laundry before going on vacation for a week and a half. I was surprised to find that the laundry I didn't take with me on the trip still smelled like it was fresh out of the wash when I returned. I now never wash a load without Unstoppables.

• mommythree3 By  mommythree3
    08.22.16

long lasting scents

Love Love Love this product and have bought this many times. My fav thing about this product is that I can wash all my extra blankets or winter items and store them away for months only to pull them out and have them smell like they just went through the wash Amazing scents!!!!

• FrancesBohr By  FrancesBohr
    08.22.16

Smell is too penetrating

I am a Downy fan, can't remember ever using anything else. But the Downy Unstopables are just too much scent for me. I have tried to use just a few of the dots but find the scent still too heavy. If you used it in all your laundry ultimately everything in your house (clothes, linens) would all have the same heavy smell. No thanks.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    07.12.16

I have tryed these n I loved them they made my clothes smell so good n soft

• sns62098 By  sns62098
    07.12.16

I love this product and the smell is amazing. sadly the cost is on the high side so I tend to go with the store brands, but I love this product. I have a little cup sitting in the laundry room to keep it nice and fresh smelling in there.

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

Great scent!

The scent lasts a long time. I usually use these in my dresser drawers and even in my car to help that stall smell it sometimes gets. They are not over bearing out too perfume scented for my husband either.

• hollyjo20 By  hollyjo20
    07.11.16

Love these!

I am not one to buy "extra" things for the laundry especially if they are costly but these are worth the extra money! They make my laundry smell amazing!

• Des5484 By  Des5484
    07.07.16

Great smell!

I love how those little beads make my clothes smell fresh for a long time. I love to put some in a tiny mesh bag and put them in my son's sports bags. It helps them from stinking up his room and help keep the gear smelling fresh.