Downy UnStopables Review | SheSpeaks Reviews

• kristennh kristennh
    07.09.13

my mom uses these and they make the laundry smell so good and soft

• Casey93 By  Casey93
    05.01.16

I love this product! I use it once per load a week & my close smell fresh & stay that way for 7 days!

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

My mother swears by these!!! They make her laundry smell amazing! The scent is not an overwhelming one but its soft:) (I occasionally will melt a handful of them in a wax warmer and they smell up the entire house)

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey
    04.13.16

i love how this makes my laundry smell. It keeps my laundry smelling nice and fresh longer than anything I've ever tried.

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey
    04.13.16

• Ginger2477 By  Ginger2477
    04.07.16

Best invention ever love the scent last forever!!I even use it to freshen my litter box up also put it in water spray bottle to make homemade air freshner. I put it on carpet before vaccuming even put it in wax warmer!!! Its awesome blue bottle smells best but its hard to choose!!!!

• Dessaraye By  Dessaraye
    03.29.16

I use these all the time. They add an extra pop of amazing fresh sent to all my loads! You'll love these, not a over bearing smell its soft and delightful.

• AHatten By  AHatten
    03.26.16

I love the the smell, but, lets be honest, the only thing stopping me from giving this 5 stars, is the fact that these don't last long at all. I know that there is a certain amount you suppose to put in your laundry to make it last longer, but sometimes I just want to pour the whole darn bottle in there to see if it has any impact on whether or not the scent would last longer.

• Lesleykh By  Lesleykh
    01.17.16

My family can't get enough of these! It smells amazing and the smell last a long time! My husbands PT clothes don't have that musty smell, and that's what he loves about this product!

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

these are the best and I use this when I wash clothes

• dgomez By  dgomez
    01.10.16

this works just like you would want them to unless you use a short cycle in the washer, you will have little bits of product floating around with your laundry as it dries. Would like to see the price drop a bit, expecially since it has no fabric softening in it.