› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 149 93%
rated #8 in Laundry
most helpful review
kristennh   ::
my mom uses these and they make the laundry smell so good and soft
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
149 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Unstopables
katitiak
4 days ago   ::  The small of this is very loud. It does smell extremely pleasant to me. It leaves the washer and dryer smelling good even after use of this product. Love it!
mtidey
1 week ago   ::  These are great to help keep teenagers gym-bags from smelling.
tlh200709
on Feb 08, 2015   ::  smells so good i just want to cuddle up in the clothes
snudes1953
on Feb 07, 2015   ::  Gives your laundry a great fresh smell as soon as you open the dryer and the closet
emilysm1990
on Sep 01, 2014   ::  I love these and if my husband didn't give me weird looks I would probably carry the bottle around with me....they smell so good! My clothes smell good for weeks and I can't imagine my life without them now.
lickysplitnik
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  Great easy do you just throw it in the wash machine with all the other clothes
staleyashley
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  Love the smell of these. But after using them for some time I began havin an allergic reaction and had to stop using. :( I was do upset about it because these are great!!!!
BellaBell
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  I put these in drawers under couches it keeps my house smelling GREAT!!!! change them out once a week love this product
superstar17at
on Aug 13, 2014   ::  The unstopables make my clothes smell so good that I also put them in my dresser drawers and in the bathroom. Love them they are great but a little pricey.
ezgoingmom
on Aug 07, 2014   ::  These are great. I had got a sample one time and was not sure if they would resolve in cold water. I took my clothes out of the washer and they smelled amazing and so clean
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15