Downy UnStopables Review | SheSpeaks Reviews

• jilliezoey jilliezoey
    04.13.16

i love how this makes my laundry smell. It keeps my laundry smelling nice and fresh longer than anything I've ever tried.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    07.12.16

I have tryed these n I loved them they made my clothes smell so good n soft

• sns62098 By  sns62098
    07.12.16

I love this product and the smell is amazing. sadly the cost is on the high side so I tend to go with the store brands, but I love this product. I have a little cup sitting in the laundry room to keep it nice and fresh smelling in there.

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

Great scent!

The scent lasts a long time. I usually use these in my dresser drawers and even in my car to help that stall smell it sometimes gets. They are not over bearing out too perfume scented for my husband either.

• hollyjo20 By  hollyjo20
    07.11.16

Love these!

I am not one to buy "extra" things for the laundry especially if they are costly but these are worth the extra money! They make my laundry smell amazing!

• Des5484 By  Des5484
    07.07.16

Great smell!

I love how those little beads make my clothes smell fresh for a long time. I love to put some in a tiny mesh bag and put them in my son's sports bags. It helps them from stinking up his room and help keep the gear smelling fresh.

• debragaynor By  debragaynor
    07.06.16

Meh

The concept here is good. But the scents don't last long and I'm wondering if just regular Downy is just as good. I tried them with a lot of anticipation, hoping they would be life changing.

• Aliciadawns26 By  Aliciadawns26
    05.20.16

Great product smell last for weeks love it And so do the people who say my family smells great would deff recommend

• Casey93 By  Casey93
    05.01.16

I love this product! I use it once per load a week & my close smell fresh & stay that way for 7 days!

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

My mother swears by these!!! They make her laundry smell amazing! The scent is not an overwhelming one but its soft:) (I occasionally will melt a handful of them in a wax warmer and they smell up the entire house)

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey