› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 285 95%
rated #8 in Laundry
most helpful review
dbvernon   ::
I thoroughly enjoy Downy Simple. It makes your clothes incredibly soft. But it has an added feature. Downy Simple leaves unique and wonderful scents on your clothes that just make you feel great. Your clothes will smell exceptionally clean. Every time I put on my clothes I all of a sudden feel better. Scents do effect our moods. Anyhow, there are several different scents to choose from. So there is something for someone. I would definitely recommend Downy Simple.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
285 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener
bundiestar
on Jul 18, 2014   ::  Tried this for the first time and it was wonderful. Definitely going to purchase again
kjaggers
on Jul 14, 2014   ::  I love this. I use it with sponges to make my own softner sheets for the dryer. Its last a long long time this way and saves you money too! The scent is amazing and I love to use it in my homemade air freshener that I can spray around the house! kjaggers.com
Addiewag724
on Jul 13, 2014   ::  I tried this once because the store was out of my usual brand of fabric softener. It smells really nice and made my laundry soft and static free. I prefer downy over all the others. This seems pretty pricey though..
kaycee74
on Jul 13, 2014   ::  Downy Simply Pleasures smells wonderful. It makes my clothes soft too. It makes me look forward to doing laundry.
wendyk625
on Jul 10, 2014   ::  I like this product and the way it smells, but i am worried that the thickness of this clogs up the fabric softener bin on my washing machine.
GStanley
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  amazing scents that last for weeks and leaves clothes super soft
firegal50
on Jul 02, 2014   ::  i use this on my cloths i love it my cloths smells grate
lmommywood
on Jun 30, 2014   ::  My laundry stays smelling fresh and my drawers and closets too. Love Downy!!!
Shayla
on Jun 23, 2014   ::  I love it. The smell is awesome.
Sina_Veiga
on Jun 22, 2014   ::  With 3 kids under 4, this is a must in our house! Leaves our clothes smelling so fresh and clean!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29