Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks Reviews

• I love this product and the way it smells is incredibly amazing. The only reason I gave it a 4 is price. It's so expensive!

• PNichols By  PNichols
    06.29.15

this stuff smells sooooo good!!!!!!! We love it!!!

• Sweetbee7 By  Sweetbee7
    05.28.15

This stuff smells sooo good! Even days, week after you wash your clothes, they still have a great scent to them. I love for my clothes to smell fresh and just washed, even a while after I've actually washed them!

• cupid77 By  cupid77
    05.26.15

I LOVE the smell, and for most people it's probably an awesome product. It definitely softens, but my skin is so incredibly sensitive and I did break out after using it. I would still recommend this to people who aren't sensitive to detergents but unfortunately it wasn't for me.

• estoeklen By  estoeklen
    05.21.15

I am a Downy mom. I love it. Lavender is my favorite. I like that the smell lasts on my bedding.

• spika750 By  spika750
    05.18.15

Wonderful softener without being too strong. The scent lasts quite a while too. Love downy.

• Jsvsasmommee By  Jsvsasmommee
    05.14.15

I love this product, is smells amazing and leaves clothing feeling soft.

• quteepie By  quteepie
    05.06.15

This product smells amazing. Makes our clothes so soft. I just wished that there were better coupons for this product, its a little pricey.

• Icard24 By  Icard24
    04.29.15

My go to fabric softener has to be Downy. I absolutely love how my clothes smell after being washed.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    04.16.15

LOVE IT, THE SMELL LAST ON THE CLOTHES. THIS IS A MUST/PLUS IN MY HOUSE!!!

• Rachael403 By  Rachael403
    03.25.15

This is by far the best smelling product by downy. It smells great and is long lasting. It is worth the price!