› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 296 95%
rated #7 in Laundry
most helpful review
dbvernon   ::
I thoroughly enjoy Downy Simple. It makes your clothes incredibly soft. But it has an added feature. Downy Simple leaves unique and wonderful scents on your clothes that just make you feel great. Your clothes will smell exceptionally clean. Every time I put on my clothes I all of a sudden feel better. Scents do effect our moods. Anyhow, there are several different scents to choose from. So there is something for someone. I would definitely recommend Downy Simple.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
296 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener
angsmith
2 days ago   ::  LOVE this Downy! My clothes are always so soft and smell so fresh. I strongly recommend.
onlycheryl
3 days ago   ::  I use this product with my laundry all the time. I love the scent and freshness of my laundry . My clothes are so soft and the acent last quite awhile on the clothes even while sitting in a drawer.
melissa77
5 days ago   ::  I love how Downy makes your clothes so soft and smelling great. Then this was created and I have fell completely in love with it.
ShellyPet
on Aug 25, 2014   ::  Nice, fresh smell. Not overpowering.
lickysplitnik
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  This stuff is very good just little overpriced I would definitely invest in if you have the extra money
BellaBell
on Aug 19, 2014   ::  I like this product it smell great and keeps my clothes soft
superstar17at
on Aug 13, 2014   ::  My clothes smell great when they come out the of the wash. great stuff smell so good.
Mauserati
on Aug 12, 2014   ::  Everything I want in fabric softener. I love all the scents, but usually stick to lavender and once in a blue moon the GAIN scent because it's not so feminine and there are guys in the house.
ezgoingmom
on Aug 07, 2014   ::  I fall in love with this every time Im able to get it. The smell is amazing and it makes your clothes and towels so soft
mmrodriquez07
on Aug 05, 2014   ::  Smells amazing and cleans the clothes great! Love using it and I don't even have to use softener.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30