› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 336 96%
rated #5 in Laundry
most helpful review
dbvernon   ::
I thoroughly enjoy Downy Simple. It makes your clothes incredibly soft. But it has an added feature. Downy Simple leaves unique and wonderful scents on your clothes that just make you feel great. Your clothes will smell exceptionally clean. Every time I put on my clothes I all of a sudden feel better. Scents do effect our moods. Anyhow, there are several different scents to choose from. So there is something for someone. I would definitely recommend Downy Simple.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
336 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener
ECFWalker
2 days ago   ::  It's not washing clothes without it...You just miss that beautiful scent! My clothes are soft and cuddly! I love this product!
candries
on Jan 15, 2015   ::  Best smelling fabric softener on the market. If you want nice smelling towels and sheets....this is the product to buy!
casandrakonior
on Jan 11, 2015   ::  I absolutely love love love Downey. The smell and how it leaves clothes feeling so soft are the best! I use this on my beddings and boy, I can lay in my bed forever. Great product that enhances my personal experiences with clothes and blankets :)
Kapries
on Jan 09, 2015   ::  Love there fabric softner. Have been using for year and will continue.
Puremadnesss
on Dec 25, 2014   ::  I am sure that this product is good due to the fact that the name brand is Downy. I rate this on a 1 to 10 scale and it would have to be a 7.
Cameka
on Dec 22, 2014   ::  Who needs a candle when washing with Downy Simple Pleasures! Not only will you clothes smell fabulous, but your house will too!! This fabric softener will have you clothes feel as soft as cotton and the smell lasts even after you have worn them. A must buy :)
SoftWings7
on Dec 17, 2014   ::  Love the smell and that it makes my laundry soft. I use it on my linens, towels and blankets. LLOOVVEE IITT
BarbieMommy
on Dec 11, 2014   ::  Great product, I use with our sleep wear perfect!! Soothing
katheejo
on Dec 04, 2014   ::  LOVE this, just wish it was less expensive. The smell lasts and the clothes feel great!
LeighanneCollum
on Nov 28, 2014   ::  The smell alone is what gets me, but the softness of my clothes is definitely a huge bonus!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34