Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks Reviews

• I love this product and the way it smells is incredibly amazing. The only reason I gave it a 4 is price. It's so expensive!

• kams248 By  kams248
    08.30.16

My all time favorite fabric softener out there! The way your laundry will smell when it comes out is amazing and it leaves all my laundry feeling so soft, if you haven't tried this you really should!

• Heidiclark By  Heidiclark
    08.22.16

Downy

This product works great and smells fantastic but the price is to expensive... So I only gave it 4 stars

• wisdomseeker369 By  wisdomseeker369
    08.21.16

LOVE IT

This smells amazing!! The fragrance lasts a long time, thats a plus. Soft clothes and towels that smell awesome,thats all i need. Its my favorite softener.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

When using downty it makes ur clothes come out smelling great n real soft

• Trinabell By  Trinabell
    08.05.16

The beauty is more then just the incredible scent!

This is a hit in my house. Its smells fantastic. It works quite well. The scent is long lasting. What my sons like even more about it is on top of all that it also doesnt irritate their very sensitive skin & causes rashes or hives like almost every other brand we've tried. The only bad thing about it is the price. Especially in the regular grocery stores. Even with coupons & discount card it was pricey when I grab it last minute. I won't make that mistake again. Cant afford it!

• Trinabell By  Trinabell
    08.05.16

The beauty is more then just the incredible scent!

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

Smells amazing and it helps keep my clothes from looking work out.

• Cmiamia By  Cmiamia
    07.22.16

I love the smell on my clothes, the whole brand has wonderful smells

• xxdesertash By  xxdesertash
    07.14.16

The best! Love the fragrance, leaves my clothes staying fresh for days!

• kendra625 By  kendra625
    07.06.16

great variety of scents

i love fabric softener. my favorite scent was the red bottle, but i believe they quit making it. the scent stayed on your clothes until the next wash. works great.. just wish it were cheaper. (i only buy if on sale or i have a coupon)