› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 292 95%
rated #7 in Laundry
most helpful review
dbvernon   ::
I thoroughly enjoy Downy Simple. It makes your clothes incredibly soft. But it has an added feature. Downy Simple leaves unique and wonderful scents on your clothes that just make you feel great. Your clothes will smell exceptionally clean. Every time I put on my clothes I all of a sudden feel better. Scents do effect our moods. Anyhow, there are several different scents to choose from. So there is something for someone. I would definitely recommend Downy Simple.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
292 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener
lickysplitnik
3 days ago   ::  This stuff is very good just little overpriced I would definitely invest in if you have the extra money
BellaBell
3 days ago   ::  I like this product it smell great and keeps my clothes soft
superstar17at
on Aug 13, 2014   ::  My clothes smell great when they come out the of the wash. great stuff smell so good.
Mauserati
on Aug 12, 2014   ::  Everything I want in fabric softener. I love all the scents, but usually stick to lavender and once in a blue moon the GAIN scent because it's not so feminine and there are guys in the house.
ezgoingmom
on Aug 07, 2014   ::  I fall in love with this every time Im able to get it. The smell is amazing and it makes your clothes and towels so soft
mmrodriquez07
on Aug 05, 2014   ::  Smells amazing and cleans the clothes great! Love using it and I don't even have to use softener.
lmc4914
on Jul 31, 2014   ::  I just love the smell of it....
bundiestar
on Jul 18, 2014   ::  Tried this for the first time and it was wonderful. Definitely going to purchase again
kjaggers
on Jul 14, 2014   ::  I love this. I use it with sponges to make my own softner sheets for the dryer. Its last a long long time this way and saves you money too! The scent is amazing and I love to use it in my homemade air freshener that I can spray around the house! kjaggers.com
Addiewag724
on Jul 13, 2014   ::  I tried this once because the store was out of my usual brand of fabric softener. It smells really nice and made my laundry soft and static free. I prefer downy over all the others. This seems pretty pricey though..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30