› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 330 96%
rated #5 in Laundry
most helpful review
dbvernon   ::
I thoroughly enjoy Downy Simple. It makes your clothes incredibly soft. But it has an added feature. Downy Simple leaves unique and wonderful scents on your clothes that just make you feel great. Your clothes will smell exceptionally clean. Every time I put on my clothes I all of a sudden feel better. Scents do effect our moods. Anyhow, there are several different scents to choose from. So there is something for someone. I would definitely recommend Downy Simple.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
330 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener
SoftWings7
1 day ago   ::  Love the smell and that it makes my laundry soft. I use it on my linens, towels and blankets. LLOOVVEE IITT
BarbieMommy
on Dec 11, 2014   ::  Great product, I use with our sleep wear perfect!! Soothing
katheejo
on Dec 04, 2014   ::  LOVE this, just wish it was less expensive. The smell lasts and the clothes feel great!
LeighanneCollum
on Nov 28, 2014   ::  The smell alone is what gets me, but the softness of my clothes is definitely a huge bonus!
gigi_arianna
on Nov 26, 2014   ::  Downy is one of the softest and best smelling fabric softeners.
younique
on Nov 26, 2014   ::  I love this because it smell food and it washes clothes perfectly
GinPhin
on Nov 21, 2014   ::  Love Downey and how soft my clothes feel when I use it...
DHarris1
on Nov 21, 2014   ::  Best smelling fabric softner!!!
AquaSurf00
on Nov 18, 2014   ::  I love this Fabric Softener! It leaves my clothes smelling amazing and extra soft!
serralee1
on Nov 16, 2014   ::  Love! Love! Love this product. Makes clothes smell soooo good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33