› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 313 96%
rated #5 in Laundry
most helpful review
dbvernon   ::
I thoroughly enjoy Downy Simple. It makes your clothes incredibly soft. But it has an added feature. Downy Simple leaves unique and wonderful scents on your clothes that just make you feel great. Your clothes will smell exceptionally clean. Every time I put on my clothes I all of a sudden feel better. Scents do effect our moods. Anyhow, there are several different scents to choose from. So there is something for someone. I would definitely recommend Downy Simple.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
313 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener
kayleakoz
5 days ago   ::  I love the way this smells as well as the way it makes my clothes feel. I feel like I wrapped in a cozy blanket of awsome blossom.
rocksue77
on Oct 23, 2014   ::  I love all things Downy, the draw back I am very sensitive to fabric softeners. I am so jealous of those that can use this product I can only dream of using them when I take a sniff of friends and families linens.
sweetmonkey8577
on Oct 18, 2014   ::  Love this!Makes your clothes soft and smell so good.
Helenebarnett
on Oct 17, 2014   ::  I do like using Downey because of the sent it really makes a huge difference
Denise1215
on Oct 16, 2014   ::  I absolutely love Downy simple pleasures it is by far my favorite fabric softener. It has such a great scent and it lingers for a long time. I can pull clothing items out after a few months after storing them away for the season and yet they still smell very fresh. I can't ever imagine not having this product. I would definitely recommend Downy simple pleasures especially in lavender scent.
JustMissAsh
on Oct 14, 2014   ::  Love the smell and love the feel. You try this product and you'll know why they continue to be a number 1 brand. Cost efficient mostly, effective, various styles and scents, and all around amazing.
emimorgan
on Oct 14, 2014   ::  loved this - makes my clothes smell great.
patiencegray
on Oct 07, 2014   ::  All I can say is WOW. How cAN SUCH A little bottle pack so much smell? my clothes smell amazing even after hanging in the closet. Now thats some staying power Not to mention they are soft to my skin and I just want to keep smelling my clothes. I am a smoker and that order is so hard to eliminate but this does
annettepetsaver
on Oct 07, 2014   ::  love this stuff,makes clothes smells so good
ThatsMeCada
on Oct 01, 2014   ::  downy has never disapointed me, the smell is fantastic and it really does make your clothes feel so much softer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32