Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks Reviews

• I love this product and the way it smells is incredibly amazing. The only reason I gave it a 4 is price. It's so expensive!

• Sparkles9124 By  Sparkles9124
    08.24.15

Oh yes, I am an all time fan of Downy for sure, this one is scented really nice and it is long lasting, only problem is it is really expensive and sometimes stains the clothes it added to the machine while clothes is in it. My machine is automatic so it locks and works with a sensor so opening it to add detergent doesn't always works. Love downy anyways.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

This fabric softener is awesome it leaves your clothes soft and smelling good.

• maowens By  maowens
    08.18.15

Works great! Makes the clothes feel so soft and smell so good!

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

I love the smell of this product and how long your clothes stay fresh smelling. I am picky about cleaning product quality and don't mind spending a little extra but I still think it's a little overpriced. I still buy it and love it though.

• Justagirl123 By  Justagirl123
    08.15.15

I LOVE this fabric softener my clothes smell good several days after the wash. Is a bit expensive though.

• crystalshotsister By  crystalshotsister
    08.11.15

I love the smell of my clothes after I have used Downy fabric softener. They smell fresh and clean for weeks after washing and my clothes are soft and static free.

• Mikhthr74 By  Mikhthr74
    08.11.15

It smells amazing & your clothes stay fresh between loads. I have it 4 stars because of the price.

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

I would give 5 stars but too expensive. Otherwise it smells amazing and gets the job done!

• vrdrago By  vrdrago
    07.22.15

Laundry isn't my favorite past time, but when I use Downy it adds fun. Playing with scents, because they actually stick, and seeing my family respond to "scent therapy" is fantastic lol!

• tasclark By  tasclark
    07.21.15

Downey Simply Pleasures is amazing. The smell last at least a week and it leaves my closets smelling wonderful. In fact, I feel happy when ever I use this product. Happy! Happy!