› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

rated #6 in Laundry
most helpful review
shannonmdavis72912   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
350 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener
estoeklen
6 hours ago   ::  I am a Downy mom. I love it. Lavender is my favorite. I like that the smell lasts on my bedding.
spika750
3 days ago   ::  Wonderful softener without being too strong. The scent lasts quite a while too. Love downy.
Jsvsasmommee
1 week ago   ::  I love this product, is smells amazing and leaves clothing feeling soft.
quteepie
on May 06, 2015   ::  This product smells amazing. Makes our clothes so soft. I just wished that there were better coupons for this product, its a little pricey.
Icard24
on Apr 29, 2015   ::  My go to fabric softener has to be Downy. I absolutely love how my clothes smell after being washed.
jlt8484
on Apr 16, 2015   ::  LOVE IT, THE SMELL LAST ON THE CLOTHES. THIS IS A MUST/PLUS IN MY HOUSE!!!
Rachael403
on Mar 25, 2015   ::  This is by far the best smelling product by downy. It smells great and is long lasting. It is worth the price!
Mvidal
on Mar 23, 2015   ::  This is the only fabric softener I would recommend.It smells great and makes my clothes really soft.All the varieties I have tried smell wonderful.
corinnab
on Mar 21, 2015   ::  Love this and. It's what I use as a extra step in peaceful naps for daycare linens
shannonmdavis72912
on Mar 14, 2015   ::  I love this product and the way it smells is incredibly amazing. The only reason I gave it a 4 is price. It's so expensive!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35