› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

rated #6 in Laundry
most helpful review
shannonmdavis72912   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
345 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener
jlt8484
on Apr 16, 2015   ::  LOVE IT, THE SMELL LAST ON THE CLOTHES. THIS IS A MUST/PLUS IN MY HOUSE!!!
Rachael403
on Mar 25, 2015   ::  This is by far the best smelling product by downy. It smells great and is long lasting. It is worth the price!
Mvidal
on Mar 23, 2015   ::  This is the only fabric softener I would recommend.It smells great and makes my clothes really soft.All the varieties I have tried smell wonderful.
corinnab
on Mar 21, 2015   ::  Love this and. It's what I use as a extra step in peaceful naps for daycare linens
shannonmdavis72912
on Mar 14, 2015   ::  I love this product and the way it smells is incredibly amazing. The only reason I gave it a 4 is price. It's so expensive!
charmedchick
on Mar 11, 2015   ::  I love the smell of this Downy. It always makes my towels super soft and they always smell so fresh and clean.
katitiak
on Feb 22, 2015   ::  I love the smell of this and the scent lasts a very long time. I wash a comforter with this and it lasts for days.
mtidey
on Feb 20, 2015   ::  I love this product. The smell lasts longer than other fabric softners and my clothes feel amazing.
Jrahman0716
on Feb 15, 2015   ::  This is my favorite scent from Downy and I use so much of it when I do my laundry. I love curling up in my blankets and smelling this scent or dressing my kid's and smelling this scent on them. It's so simple and light, not overbearing. The product is great and the smell lasts for a while.
ECFWalker
on Jan 24, 2015   ::  It's not washing clothes without it...You just miss that beautiful scent! My clothes are soft and cuddly! I love this product!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35