Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks Reviews

• I love this product and the way it smells is incredibly amazing. The only reason I gave it a 4 is price. It's so expensive!

• karlalovesismael By  karlalovesismael
    07.28.15

I would give 5 stars but too expensive. Otherwise it smells amazing and gets the job done!

• vrdrago By  vrdrago
    07.22.15

Laundry isn't my favorite past time, but when I use Downy it adds fun. Playing with scents, because they actually stick, and seeing my family respond to "scent therapy" is fantastic lol!

• tasclark By  tasclark
    07.21.15

Downey Simply Pleasures is amazing. The smell last at least a week and it leaves my closets smelling wonderful. In fact, I feel happy when ever I use this product. Happy! Happy!

• Caseydonna By  Caseydonna
    07.09.15

I purchased Downy simple pleasures from Von's . I hadn't used it before but I used regular Downy all the time. Being my frugal self I used a coupon and it was on sale so it made it even more desirable.i started using it right away , I live the smell and the laundry comes out so soft and luxurious . But the most surprising of all is my Daughter , and Granddaughters all noticed the scent and couldn't quit complimenting how much they loved getting under the covers that had been washed with Downy Simple Pleasures. My Grandaughters say they sleep sooooo much better with the Downy Simple Pleasures scent .

• PNichols By  PNichols
    06.29.15

this stuff smells sooooo good!!!!!!! We love it!!!

• Sweetbee7 By  Sweetbee7
    05.28.15

This stuff smells sooo good! Even days, week after you wash your clothes, they still have a great scent to them. I love for my clothes to smell fresh and just washed, even a while after I've actually washed them!

• cupid77 By  cupid77
    05.26.15

I LOVE the smell, and for most people it's probably an awesome product. It definitely softens, but my skin is so incredibly sensitive and I did break out after using it. I would still recommend this to people who aren't sensitive to detergents but unfortunately it wasn't for me.

• estoeklen By  estoeklen
    05.21.15

I am a Downy mom. I love it. Lavender is my favorite. I like that the smell lasts on my bedding.

• spika750 By  spika750
    05.18.15

Wonderful softener without being too strong. The scent lasts quite a while too. Love downy.

• Jsvsasmommee By  Jsvsasmommee
    05.14.15

I love this product, is smells amazing and leaves clothing feeling soft.