› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 324 96%
rated #5 in Laundry
most helpful review
dbvernon   ::
I thoroughly enjoy Downy Simple. It makes your clothes incredibly soft. But it has an added feature. Downy Simple leaves unique and wonderful scents on your clothes that just make you feel great. Your clothes will smell exceptionally clean. Every time I put on my clothes I all of a sudden feel better. Scents do effect our moods. Anyhow, there are several different scents to choose from. So there is something for someone. I would definitely recommend Downy Simple.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
324 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener
GinPhin
4 days ago   ::  Love Downey and how soft my clothes feel when I use it...
DHarris1
4 days ago   ::  Best smelling fabric softner!!!
AquaSurf00
1 week ago   ::  I love this Fabric Softener! It leaves my clothes smelling amazing and extra soft!
serralee1
on Nov 16, 2014   ::  Love! Love! Love this product. Makes clothes smell soooo good.
purplesnow
on Nov 13, 2014   ::  This is my favorite scent from Downy and I use so much of it when I do my laundry. I love curling up in my blankets and smelling this scent . It's so simple and light, not overbearing. The product is great and the smell lasts for a while.
my3jboyz
on Nov 10, 2014   ::  I love Downy simple pleasures so much. It leaves my families clothes smelling so good all day long. I even wash their football equipment with this fabric softener. I love having people tell me how good my families clothes always smell.
Pixiecasey
on Nov 09, 2014   ::  Love this product! Talk about signature smell.
TnGrnEyez
on Nov 09, 2014   ::  love, love, love Downey.
linkage7
on Nov 08, 2014   ::  good fabric softener
TerTeaRay
on Nov 07, 2014   ::  Love the smell and how soft my clothes feel!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33