› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 254 95%
rated #7 in Laundry
most helpful review
dbvernon   ::
I thoroughly enjoy Downy Simple. It makes your clothes incredibly soft. But it has an added feature. Downy Simple leaves unique and wonderful scents on your clothes that just make you feel great. Your clothes will smell exceptionally clean. Every time I put on my clothes I all of a sudden feel better. Scents do effect our moods. Anyhow, there are several different scents to choose from. So there is something for someone. I would definitely recommend Downy Simple.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
254 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener
themusesquill
3 days ago   ::  I loved the smell it left on my clothes and how soft my clothes were BUT with sensitive skin it gave me and my son a rash. Not suggested for those with sensitive skin.
janiea
on Apr 05, 2014   ::  Smells sssssoooooooooooooo good!
Ericah82
on Mar 27, 2014   ::  Absolutely love this product. My clothes always smell so good and fresh.
MissV903
on Mar 19, 2014   ::  Love the long lasting fragrance it gives my clothes.
bpark014
on Mar 16, 2014   ::  The pleasant long lasting scent reminds me of unicorns and sweet dreams. It lasted for forever. Each time I pulled something out of the closest after using the Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener I was delighted to get a fresh burst of pure smelly goodness. It left my clothes soft and fluffy without adding too much additional drying time like some other fabric softeners can. It also let the laundry room full of the fresh scent.
vanderson
on Mar 01, 2014   ::  I love the way this smells and how long it lasts.
MariaBB
on Feb 27, 2014   ::  love this stuff! I even spray a mix of this with water to refreshen clothes and bedsheets
Ashvanhees
on Feb 26, 2014   ::  Best smelling softener out there.
bizarreashley
on Feb 24, 2014   ::  I generally use the Downy Simple Pleasures fabric softener on my clothing, bedding and towels. It leaves it smelling fresh and my clothes come out soft. It makes the towels and sheets very soft as well and I love the fresh scent it leaves on them. And no static cling!!
Suzen1121
on Feb 16, 2014   ::  Mmmmm! The smell is amazing. Nothing better than getting into bed with clean great smelling sheets.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26