› Home & Garden Reviews Laundry Reviews

4.6 303 95%
rated #7 in Laundry
most helpful review
dbvernon   ::
I thoroughly enjoy Downy Simple. It makes your clothes incredibly soft. But it has an added feature. Downy Simple leaves unique and wonderful scents on your clothes that just make you feel great. Your clothes will smell exceptionally clean. Every time I put on my clothes I all of a sudden feel better. Scents do effect our moods. Anyhow, there are several different scents to choose from. So there is something for someone. I would definitely recommend Downy Simple.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
303 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener
prj1996
1 hour ago   ::  I love the smell of Downy Simple Pleasures. It made my clothes nice and soft and had a very fresh smell.
edjona
18 hours ago   ::  How can anybody not love the heavenly scents Downy Simple Pleasures offers? And it makes my clothes so soft and smell so very good. I am very happy with this product, I just wish it was not as expensive.
hopper2
5 days ago   ::  love the softness of clothes and love the scent
Jennaviva14
5 days ago   ::  I love anything from downey but this especially because of how the scent lingers,smells so amazing and ur blankets get so cozy
TmrVlz84
on Sep 17, 2014   ::  I am currently using this product, along with the dry sheets of the same scent and I love It! Lavender is my all time favorite! I love doing laundry because of this product!
DeejaVuu
on Sep 10, 2014   ::  Love, love, love this!
JulieMatesa
on Sep 08, 2014   ::  I love downy. I really like the smell of the purple one. I only use downy fabric softener. It leaves my clothes soft and smelling wonderful. Would recommend
angsmith
on Aug 30, 2014   ::  LOVE this Downy! My clothes are always so soft and smell so fresh. I strongly recommend.
onlycheryl
on Aug 30, 2014   ::  I use this product with my laundry all the time. I love the scent and freshness of my laundry . My clothes are so soft and the acent last quite awhile on the clothes even while sitting in a drawer.
melissa77
on Aug 27, 2014   ::  I love how Downy makes your clothes so soft and smelling great. Then this was created and I have fell completely in love with it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31