Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks Reviews

• I love this product and the way it smells is incredibly amazing. The only reason I gave it a 4 is price. It's so expensive!

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

Smells amazing and it helps keep my clothes from looking work out.

• Cmiamia By  Cmiamia
    07.22.16

I love the smell on my clothes, the whole brand has wonderful smells

• xxdesertash By  xxdesertash
    07.14.16

The best! Love the fragrance, leaves my clothes staying fresh for days!

• kendra625 By  kendra625
    07.06.16

great variety of scents

i love fabric softener. my favorite scent was the red bottle, but i believe they quit making it. the scent stayed on your clothes until the next wash. works great.. just wish it were cheaper. (i only buy if on sale or i have a coupon)

• 38jessa By  38jessa
    06.19.16

I love the smell of Downy, especially the Lavender scented ones.

• Nbamom By  Nbamom
    04.23.16

I think the smell is great and long lasting. Downy puts out a lot of coupons to make price more affordable.

• Nbamom By  Nbamom
    04.23.16

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey
    04.13.16

this product not only softens my laundry but leaves it with a great scent that lasts even after taking the clothes out of the dryer. it cares for the fabric also.

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey
    04.13.16

• ComixByrdie By  ComixByrdie
    04.05.16

I am not a perfume person, but I do like my clothing to have a nice scent to them. Downy Simple Pleasures provides a nice fragrance to my clothing and helps with the static I seem to attract like a conductor. Because of the price, I only use it for the clothes I do not put in the dryer.