Downy Simple Pleasures Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks Reviews

• I love this product and the way it smells is incredibly amazing. The only reason I gave it a 4 is price. It's so expensive!

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

As an avid downy user, i love the smell of this scent. It makes your clothes smell amazing and the scent lasts for weeks. I still use downy in all smells!

• jelisawatkins By  jelisawatkins
    01.17.16

I absolutely love the smell and the way it makes my clothes feel

• Em7729 By  Em7729
    01.05.16

Love this product! The smell is amazing! It's a little pricey, but the smell of it really does make the extra $ worth it, not to mention how soft it makes my clothing.

• FoxSauce By  FoxSauce
    11.30.15

I freaking LOVE the Downy Simple Pleasures line. It makes me look forward to bedding wash day. Not only does it make crawling into magically soft sheets absolute bliss but it smells fantastic for DAYS! The only reason it doesn't get five stars is that it's on the pricy side so I have to reserve it's use to just bedding, towels and sometimes sweaters.

• geniusesareoverrated By  geniusesareoverrated
    11.12.15

This smells absoultley amazing and I often use it with my tide detergent. It helps makes my laundry ultra soft and seriously is worth every cent.

• Suvannuh By  Suvannuh
    11.10.15

The scent is bliss. I want to hold my nose to the container for hours. I love it.

• BEAUTYTWIN88 By  BEAUTYTWIN88
    11.06.15

Downy makes all of my blankets and sweater super soft. I recently decided to give it a second try and I really love it.

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    10.01.15

Love Downy products in general, leave clothes soft and with an agreeable aroma.

• NavyWife07 By  NavyWife07
    09.17.15

I love this product! The only thing I buy however the price is just so expensive but worth every penny. My clothes always come out smelling amazing and it lasts for days

• azenetgonzalez By  azenetgonzalez
    09.15.15

This is the only fabric softener I will purchase. Love love the way it smells!!!!