Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist | SheSpeaks Reviews

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    06.24.12

smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.

• divine_dare divine_dare
    11.03.15

After a while the smell goes away like not even an hour and especially if you play sports. Not very beneficial at all plus the own deodorant dries out so its like a brick afterwards. I tend to stick to the liquid deodorant.

• Jgiddens2556 By  Jgiddens2556
    06.30.16

Love how it feels applying the deodorant and it gives lasting protection.

• Twin4life By  Twin4life
    06.25.16

Dove Products

Dove deodorant and dove body wash are my favorite. They have a wonderful smell and you can pick out different scents.

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

I love all my dove products...I really do! I switch up sometimes but tend to go right back. I use dove deodorant mist as well the invisible solid deodorant. Long lasting and always keeps me fresh.

• maymay234 By  maymay234
    06.15.16

first spray

this is my work out day perfume . the mist is good for sensitive skin and maskes scent. it is a good price and can be found in any store.

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    05.09.16

I LOVE Dove deodorant! I have very sensitive armpits and get them waxed, after I can only use Dove it is the only thing gentle enough to use everyday. I love all of the scents they make. I have never tried the body mist.

• rebekahrice By  rebekahrice
    05.03.16

love this deodorant! nice smell that lasts through my workouts!

• MrsWalker By  MrsWalker
    04.27.16

Highly Recommend

Couldn't ask for better perspiration protection! (Added bonus....not only will you feel great, clean and smell good BUT you'll also have smooth to the touch skin)

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

Love this product!! smells great and leaves my armpits soft :)

• jancastro By  jancastro
    04.12.16

I used this for years it was my favorite deodorant to keep cool in summer. I was dry and smelled great. My skin was so smooth and soft too.

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.25.16

Love dove. And their products always smell so great.