› Health & Personal Care Reviews Deodorant Reviews

4.6 814 94%
rated #1 in Deodorant
most helpful review
hannahsmom04   ::
smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.
least helpful review
Shelleyycarter   ::
Smells great, but does not last as long as others.
social divider social divider social divider
814 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist
macgyverchick
2 days ago   ::  I've used the Dove Body Mist for years and LOVE it. Fresh, light scents that don't leave me feeling like I have a cloud of overpowering fragrance left in my wake.
AnarchyAngel
on Apr 02, 2015   ::  I really like the spray better than the deodorant. Both smell very good though. I'm totally in love with the spray. I use it all the time. It smells so fresh and clean. It also seems to last a bit longer than other sprays I have tried. I'm not one to really like perfume so when I find a spray I really like I buy it a lot.
jlt8484
on Mar 24, 2015   ::  I LOVE THE SPRAY!!!! USE IT ALL THE TIME!!!
nicthechick
on Mar 20, 2015   ::  I first smelled this as a scratch and sniff ad in a magazine a few years back. I've been hooked ever since! It smells sweet, clean, and feminine.
Maricarmen23
on Mar 16, 2015   ::  I love this product it's a really great scent and I can take both the deodorant and the spray to go for whenever I need to use them.
shannonmdavis72912
on Mar 15, 2015   ::  At first going on this smells great, but once it starts to work the smell is awful. I stick to unscented deoderant, and it works well.
QUERIDA
on Mar 14, 2015   ::  I love this body mist, it has a wonderful fresh smell and it last for a long time. It's is good quality and you can carry it anywhere with you.
janderl
on Mar 12, 2015   ::  I love using this product.
uniqueone30
on Mar 05, 2015   ::  Love both the spray and deodorant. These are two of my faves. I really love this scent. The deodorant leaves under your arms smooth and no stains of deodorant on your clothing, well for me I never do with the dove deodorant.
Chastity23
on Feb 12, 2015   ::  I love Dove products.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 81 82