› Health & Personal Care Reviews Deodorant Reviews

4.6 786 94%
rated #1 in Deodorant
most helpful review
hannahsmom04   ::
smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.
least helpful review
Shelleyycarter   ::
Smells great, but does not last as long as others.
social divider social divider social divider
786 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist
NEWYORKS1
1 day ago   ::  OMG, when Dove body mist goes on sale, everyone wins. I purchase all the females in my family one and make them a gift baskets. I personally use my body mist at night after my shower. It's my added bonus to myself. I love the different body mist scents. Keep them coming Dove.
lutaps
1 week ago   ::  I LOVE DOVE products! I am especially in love with the deodorant, doesn't leave my armpits feeling all icky and gooey.
WinWithCindy
on Nov 12, 2014   ::  I love dove products so I give this set a 5 star rating!!! We always stock up and like the fact that we can try all of these for a fraction of the cost because they always include coupons in the paper!
Kaycaskay
on Nov 09, 2014   ::  smells wonderful but they really need to also come out with lotion and bodywash to go with the deodorant and spray.
Pixiecasey
on Nov 09, 2014   ::  I enjoy this project. It's the only brand that I would use. I am very pleased with the outcome. It smells nice and it lasts.
MommyFavorites
on Nov 08, 2014   ::  This is my preferred deodorant. It smells fantastic! And it keeps me pretty dry. I haven't found one that has kept me completely dry.
linkage7
on Nov 08, 2014   ::  like the scent of this body mist very refreshing
mostacy
on Nov 05, 2014   ::  I LOVE DOVE, IT SMELLS SO GOOD AND IT STAYS ON ALL DAY
sweetmonkey8577
on Oct 26, 2014   ::  Last all day and smells so good.
Sourgrl
on Oct 20, 2014   ::  I LOVE this product. It smells so wonderful!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 78 79