Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist | SheSpeaks Reviews

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    06.24.12

smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.

• divine_dare divine_dare
    11.03.15

After a while the smell goes away like not even an hour and especially if you play sports. Not very beneficial at all plus the own deodorant dries out so its like a brick afterwards. I tend to stick to the liquid deodorant.

• Hrudick By  Hrudick
    05.06.17

Love this!

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. its my favorite deodorant and spray. It doesnt have a strong fragrance. It lasts all through the day, on really hard workout and work days. I would highly recommend!

• Hrudick By  Hrudick
    05.06.17

Love this!

• Jessirabbit By  Jessirabbit
    04.29.17

Dove products are pretty good I've always recommended it to my friends and family.. I really can't wait to try this scent

• GenaiS1990 By  GenaiS1990
    04.19.17

Body Mists over Perfumes

I love Dove products. I have personally tried all the mists paired with the deodorants and this one is my favorite. 2 sprits and done. Enough scent to last for hours. Not big on strong perfumes?! This product is a safe bet.

• Mkayleekay44 By  Mkayleekay44
    04.18.17

Love Dove

I only use Dove deodorant. With freshly shaved armpits you can apply immediately without fear of burning or irritation from ingredients in other types of deodorant. I do however apply it twice a day as needed.

• haleybsmom By  haleybsmom
    04.13.17

Great Product

This product is so great, Always eaves my skin feeling smooth!!

• Catz1727 By  Catz1727
    04.12.17

doesn't smell like your grandmother's feminie spray!! i love dove

• Teresadeck81 By  Teresadeck81
    04.08.17

No sweat off my back

No matter what your doing dove won't let you down. Sweating is something someone else does when they have stress.

• DaniBee1073 By  DaniBee1073
    03.26.17

Light and refreshing protection.

I absolutely love each and every one of these deodorant scents. So light and refreshing but tough enough to keep you smelling super fresh. I don't buy anything else.

• pinktaps By  pinktaps
    03.03.17

stay fresh

I love dove body mist. Keeps u fresh and scent stays with u all day long. I use deodorant that goes along with it. A nice price not too expensive to use every day. I love using dove products.