Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist | SheSpeaks Reviews

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    06.24.12

smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.

• divine_dare divine_dare
    11.03.15

After a while the smell goes away like not even an hour and especially if you play sports. Not very beneficial at all plus the own deodorant dries out so its like a brick afterwards. I tend to stick to the liquid deodorant.

• dtuten0 By  dtuten0
    08.04.17

good smell bad antiperspirant

has a nice smell and keeps you smelling nice no matter how much you sweat but also on that sweat thing it dose not stop the moister from seeping into your cloths

• Vnnelson2018 By  Vnnelson2018
    07.28.17

Love It!

I absolutely love this product. I am in awe at the pomegranate fragrance and am enjoying it a lot. I use the body spray and deodorant and both are great.

• bambie70 By  bambie70
    07.15.17

Dove is the best

No matter what u r doing dove will not let u down when ur sweating

• redjay13 By  redjay13
    07.14.17

I love dove products! They are so simple and clean and not over powering or too expensive. And you can find a scent you like at almost any store!

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

Love the Body Mists. They are perfect for your purse. They are not overpowering. Perfect for a refreshing smell. Great for the office.

• Hrudick By  Hrudick
    05.06.17

Love this!

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. its my favorite deodorant and spray. It doesnt have a strong fragrance. It lasts all through the day, on really hard workout and work days. I would highly recommend!

• Hrudick By  Hrudick
    05.06.17

Love this!

• Jessirabbit By  Jessirabbit
    04.29.17

Dove products are pretty good I've always recommended it to my friends and family.. I really can't wait to try this scent

• GenaiS1990 By  GenaiS1990
    04.19.17

Body Mists over Perfumes

I love Dove products. I have personally tried all the mists paired with the deodorants and this one is my favorite. 2 sprits and done. Enough scent to last for hours. Not big on strong perfumes?! This product is a safe bet.

• Mkayleekay44 By  Mkayleekay44
    04.18.17

Love Dove

I only use Dove deodorant. With freshly shaved armpits you can apply immediately without fear of burning or irritation from ingredients in other types of deodorant. I do however apply it twice a day as needed.