Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist | SheSpeaks Reviews

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    06.24.12

smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.

• divine_dare divine_dare
    11.03.15

After a while the smell goes away like not even an hour and especially if you play sports. Not very beneficial at all plus the own deodorant dries out so its like a brick afterwards. I tend to stick to the liquid deodorant.

• rebekahrice By  rebekahrice
    05.03.16

love this deodorant! nice smell that lasts through my workouts!

• MrsWalker By  MrsWalker
    04.27.16

Highly Recommend

Couldn't ask for better perspiration protection! (Added bonus....not only will you feel great, clean and smell good BUT you'll also have smooth to the touch skin)

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

Love this product!! smells great and leaves my armpits soft :)

• jancastro By  jancastro
    04.12.16

I used this for years it was my favorite deodorant to keep cool in summer. I was dry and smelled great. My skin was so smooth and soft too.

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.25.16

Love dove. And their products always smell so great.

• TippyTara33 By  TippyTara33
    03.20.16

This smells amazing and leaves you staying fresh all day long without having to reapply.Just outright works amazingly.

• SabreNinja By  SabreNinja
    03.18.16

Love Dove products and this is my go to deodorant. It feels nice when it goes on and for me personally it stays on all day long. Haven't tried there body spray yet, but I am interested in trying it. I feel like it makes my under arm feel nice and smooth.

• Heavenly215 By  Heavenly215
    03.18.16

I give it 3 stars only because the deodorant is very good and last all day and smells very nice but the body mist doesn't even last, the most it last is 30 minutes tops. I alway have to keep spraying more of it and usually it doesn't last that long. Other then that it smells good just wish it lasted longer.

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

Dove products are awesome all their own. This however is the first body spray that i have found that stays with the smell for longer then an hour. Smelling fresh is a part of life that we should all embrace.

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

THE SCENT SMELLS GOOD AND THE SPRAY MAKES YOUR BODY FEEL REFRESH i recommand that prodecut to all women