Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist | SheSpeaks Reviews

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    06.24.12

smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.

• At first going on this smells great, but once it starts to work the smell is awful. I stick to unscented deoderant, and it works well.

• LSDelmont By  LSDelmont
    06.30.15

Not the best wetness protection, but softens skin and smells great!

• LauraMcoffin By  LauraMcoffin
    06.24.15

I love the fragrance of the spray. It's great because it totally freshens you up in a hurry & it's not overwhelming.

• Praisemoments1 By  Praisemoments1
    06.23.15

Gives that feminine scent without being too over powering. Fresh and clean, without gagging my husband lol.

• unyi5465 By  unyi5465
    06.21.15

smelled okay, I didn't like how it messed up my tight shirts. It really like made it stiff and icky.

• tkdmomma By  tkdmomma
    06.18.15

Dove scents are great smelling. Needed something to refresh me during the days, as a pick me up and as a scent. This product can do both. Pair it together with the deodorant and you have a great combo.

• tootiemom By  tootiemom
    06.17.15

Love using this product!! Soft scents and very refreshing! I have recommended this product to several family members and friends and they Love it!

• Monkeysyd By  Monkeysyd
    06.16.15

Love the scent! Not too strong but fresh smelling. It reminds me of my vacation in Costa Rica!

• Janakae24 By  Janakae24
    06.11.15

Fresh scent. Light and pleasant. Deodorant is smooth on my skin and lasts a long time.

• beautiixpose By  beautiixpose
    06.08.15

A must have the smell is not too overpowering but its has a great fresh scent that will leave you smelling good while working out or any outdoor activities ..its very long lasting

• Jennie1512 By  Jennie1512
    06.03.15

I love this. The scent lasts a long time and it's not to over powering!