› Health & Personal Care Reviews Deodorant Reviews

4.6 753 94%
rated #1 in Deodorant
most helpful review
hannahsmom04   ::
smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.
least helpful review
Shelleyycarter   ::
Smells great, but does not last as long as others.
social divider social divider social divider
753 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist
jmconnelly
6 hours ago   ::  I love Dove products. This is my favorite!
teast911
1 day ago   ::  This smells good and is an excellent refresher after you exercise.
SarahKC123
2 days ago   ::  The smell for the dove deodorant is amazing! However they make me very itchy so maybe I'm alergic.. But the smell is fantastic
jrey27
1 week ago   ::  I feel fresh all day! It smells great! Goes on easy, the matching body spray is great too!
hereiam916
1 week ago   ::  It works and smells fab!
Kellie2012
1 week ago   ::  The Dove Mist Spray is a pleasant scent, however, the scent is a bit too short lived. I generally keep the spray in my handbag and give myself a quick spritz whenever I think I need a scent boost.
MommyHunsche
on Aug 12, 2014   ::  Working with all men, I like products that smell light, as to not overpower and gross them out. This product meets those standards! Love it!
FertilityHollis
on Aug 08, 2014   ::  I love Dove products. These particular are some of my favorites. Leaves you feeling clean and fresh all day : )
mfriberg
on Aug 06, 2014   ::  I used to be obsessed with the Go Fresh series, unfortunately I've strayed away from it recently. Definitely looking to repurchase these products.
lmc4914
on Jul 31, 2014   ::  This I linked...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76