Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist | SheSpeaks Reviews

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    06.24.12

smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.

• divine_dare divine_dare
    11.03.15

After a while the smell goes away like not even an hour and especially if you play sports. Not very beneficial at all plus the own deodorant dries out so its like a brick afterwards. I tend to stick to the liquid deodorant.

• MacKenziesMomma1977 By  MacKenziesMomma1977
    08.18.16

This is my favorite deodorant. It has such an awesome scent and rolls on so smooth. It also leaves me feeling moisturized and soft.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I love dove products they smell good n last along time

• thecullerfulmua By  thecullerfulmua
    08.10.16

Perfect for one the go women!

A must have for on the go! I keep the spray in my purse for a pick me up! Especially in the hot summer weather. It's not too strong where someone would notice that you sprayed it but just enough so that you stay fresh throughout the day. I love that the deodorant and the spray have the same scent. I find the most variety of scents at Target.!! spray away, and enjoy!

Response From dove

08.16.16

I love dove products they smell good n last along time

• Kcnicole81388 By  Kcnicole81388
    07.25.16

I love dove products in general. However, I love this deodorant. It smells amazing and goes on smoothly. It protects me all day and moisturizes my arm pits. I love it. I'd recommend to anyone! It has a great value and is amazing quality for such a low price!

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    07.18.16

FRESH SMELL

OMG THE DOVE MIST ARE AMZING WITH THE MATCHING DEODORANTS AND IS REALLY LONG LASTING I LOVE IT SO DO MY DAUGTHERS

• Julifacedown By  Julifacedown

Yummy body mist

I love dove body mist. The scent smells good and is long lasting. I actually purchased the yellow purple and pink scents. I love them.

• Amanda7141 By  Amanda7141
    07.15.16

I love dove deodorant, it does not leave a residue and works perfectly.

• mascals By  mascals
    07.15.16

I love dove deodorant! It last long, the smells do not get stronger through out the day, you stay fresh and smelling great.

• Sschiphoff By  Sschiphoff
    07.15.16

I love all the different scents of the body mist. The scent is light but long-lasting.

• Flylia77 By  Flylia77

My favorite

Love this product it lasts all day smells so good. Its one of my favorite.