Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist | SheSpeaks Reviews

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    06.24.12

smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.

• divine_dare divine_dare
    11.03.15

After a while the smell goes away like not even an hour and especially if you play sports. Not very beneficial at all plus the own deodorant dries out so its like a brick afterwards. I tend to stick to the liquid deodorant.

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

Dove products are awesome all their own. This however is the first body spray that i have found that stays with the smell for longer then an hour. Smelling fresh is a part of life that we should all embrace.

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

THE SCENT SMELLS GOOD AND THE SPRAY MAKES YOUR BODY FEEL REFRESH i recommand that prodecut to all women

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

Smells great but doesn't prevent perspiration efficiently.

• mnb0307 By  mnb0307
    11.28.15

I love this deodorant and spray. I love that fact that is good to my sensitive skin the most.

• LOVELYP By  LOVELYP
    11.24.15

THE SCENT SMELLS GOOD AND THE SPRAY MAKES YOUR BODY FEEL REFRESH

• tyanym121103 By  tyanym121103
    11.21.15

Awesome smells nice and smooth not strong. Long lasting. Worth you dollar spent.

• divine_dare By  divine_dare
    11.03.15

• Teacupp By  Teacupp
    10.13.15

Ahhhh mazing! Smells delicious! The deodorant lasts all day and the body spray does too!

• madziulka25051 By  madziulka25051
    10.09.15

I am a fan of Dove Products so was eager to try this out.It had a very nice refreshing flowery scent which I really liked. Also it wasn't very strong but the only thing I dint like about it was the fact that its smell lasted only momentarily. Personally I love the Dove "Nectarine And White Ginger"Mist since its scent definitely lasts longer than this one.So I don't think I would buy this again.But since everyone is different ,I am sure some people would love this one.

• lexie511 By  lexie511     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.08.15

I absolutely love this. I am very pleased that Dove got into deodorant/antiperspirant products. This works so well for me and the scents are wonderful.