› Health & Personal Care Reviews Deodorant Reviews

4.6 778 94%
rated #1 in Deodorant
most helpful review
hannahsmom04   ::
smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.
least helpful review
Shelleyycarter   ::
Smells great, but does not last as long as others.
social divider social divider social divider
778 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist
sweetmonkey8577
4 days ago   ::  Last all day and smells so good.
Sourgrl
on Oct 20, 2014   ::  I LOVE this product. It smells so wonderful!
ajsmommy937
on Oct 12, 2014   ::  this dove ultimate spray and deodorant smells so good! The deodorant goes on so smoothly and doesn't flake off like most other deodorants. this is by far my favorite!
Autumnkyoko
on Oct 11, 2014   ::  Smells good, effective. But leaves white residue on shirts.
ilovemyscents
on Oct 07, 2014   ::  I love all the fresh clean scents they have. Dove has stepped out of the box & knows what a woman wants to smell like.
TonyaO
on Oct 07, 2014   ::  LOVE! These scents! So fresh! I keep the body mist in my purse, which is a plus for me! After showering and then going to the gym and still feel like I smell great is another plus!! AWESOME product!!
dawnbarajas
on Oct 05, 2014   ::  I love this body mist it smells heavenly and it's just the right amount of fragrance when I want a light scent.
baileypaige1
on Oct 04, 2014   ::  Wonderful scents and they do seem to last for most of the day.
prj1996
on Sep 30, 2014   ::  I loved using Dove, but I am more of a Degree fan. Although, Dove did have a lovely smell and stayed on all day.
ELW83014
on Sep 29, 2014   ::  love all the scents they are great to help you feel fresh and clean all day
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78