Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist | SheSpeaks Reviews

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    06.24.12

smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.

• At first going on this smells great, but once it starts to work the smell is awful. I stick to unscented deoderant, and it works well.

• Justagirl123 By  Justagirl123
    08.29.15

I love dove products in general, and this product is one of them. I love the smell and how long the mist fragrance last. The deodorant works great as well, I love both items.

• Arianamarquez By  Arianamarquez
    08.27.15

I love this brand for everything they make they all have great smells and they work for what they are made for.

• Kislam97 By  Kislam97
    08.24.15

I love the body mist! It stays on for so long, and I never have to reapply!

• bootswon By  bootswon
    08.24.15

I must say that I have never tried these dove products. I do buy dove deodrant just not that one. I would love to try these . cbootsone@charter.net

• SheAnn By  SheAnn
    08.18.15

This deodorant smell so good. I feel clean and fresh with it. I always buy the regular dove but now this will be my favorite.

• sexyred605 By  sexyred605
    08.16.15

Omg how I wish I can own this set I bet it smell GOOD mmmmmm.

• Mariahhoney By  Mariahhoney
    08.14.15

I really love dove great smell that stays on the whole day one of my top picks not strong on your skin

• Champlife By  Champlife
    08.09.15

It's a great product. Dove is a very good company for health care.

• clarissa27 By  clarissa27
    08.04.15

Dove body mist and deodorant collection smells fresh and clean. Super easy to use on the go it gets the job done. I love to use the grapefruit body mist after my workout it gives me a sense of freshness and protected.

• Gagurl By  Gagurl
    08.04.15

Dove body mist is so good.Its light fragrance will leave you smelling great all day without the strong smell of most perfumes.