› Health & Personal Care Reviews Deodorant Reviews

4.6 831 94%
rated #1 in Deodorant
most helpful review
hannahsmom04   ::
smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.
least helpful review
shannonmdavis72912   ::
At first going on this smells great, but once it starts to work the smell is awful. I stick to unscented deoderant, and it works well.
social divider social divider social divider
831 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist
gaelwelch
2 days ago   ::  I love Dove products and use their deodorant religiously. I looked forward to the new scents that come out because the standard shower fresh scent tends to get a bit boring. This by far the best deodorant out there!!
cupid77
2 days ago   ::  Dove deodorant is the only brand I use. I love all the scents and the moisturizing effect. I haven't tried the grapefruit yet, but that will be the next scent I try. I love the smell of citrus, I find them invigorating and Dove scents are very natural!
askaar
4 days ago   ::  only deodorant i can use i have very sensitive skin and break out from everything
ruizluanne
4 days ago   ::  I love Dove products. I like the smell of this product. It starts strong at first but I still like it.
Wordstoliveby
6 days ago   ::  Perfect compliment to clean skin after a shower. It's fresh and light.
irinam85
on May 20, 2015   ::  I love this Dove mist! Has a freshing smell and keeps me smelling good for a while! I keep it in my bag and always give myself a fresh splash before going some where.
ANGELKISSES
on May 15, 2015   ::  I love using dove products, but the body mist is the best. I love the smell it leaves behind, it doesn't evaperate very fast, it makes you feel clean and alive.
Melanie_Christensen
on May 14, 2015   ::  I love this stuff! Its so refreshing after a work out plus it smells amazing!
jessi56
on May 14, 2015   ::  I love dove the deodorants are the only ones that work for me
Bos_Bid12
on May 14, 2015   ::  ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL DOVE PRODUCTS!! Best deodorant I've ever used!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84