› Health & Personal Care Reviews Deodorant Reviews

4.6 792 94%
rated #1 in Deodorant
most helpful review
hannahsmom04   ::
smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.
least helpful review
Shelleyycarter   ::
Smells great, but does not last as long as others.
social divider social divider social divider
792 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist
SoftWings7
3 days ago   ::  I really like this product, it has a great smell and it leave my underarms smooth.
osamosa1
5 days ago   ::  Love this deodorant. Long lasting and smells good. Leaves my underarms smooth.
Jennayyyyy18
on Dec 10, 2014   ::  This Product is perfect for a woman who doesn't want a strong scent but more of a feminine scent. it is perfect for on the go and it smells great :) Plus the body mist compliments it perfectly
Serendipity8
on Dec 03, 2014   ::  This deodorant smells wonderful, not to much that you can smell it through your shirt but just to put on. It doesn't last as long and I feel like I have to "refresh" myself more during the hot seasons then most deodorants I use.
BettyBoop60
on Dec 01, 2014   ::  Deodorant smells good, spray is too strong.
maemae36
on Nov 26, 2014   ::  Works for me. Great stuff.
NEWYORKS1
on Nov 22, 2014   ::  OMG, when Dove body mist goes on sale, everyone wins. I purchase all the females in my family one and make them a gift baskets. I personally use my body mist at night after my shower. It's my added bonus to myself. I love the different body mist scents. Keep them coming Dove.
lutaps
on Nov 16, 2014   ::  I LOVE DOVE products! I am especially in love with the deodorant, doesn't leave my armpits feeling all icky and gooey.
WinWithCindy
on Nov 12, 2014   ::  I love dove products so I give this set a 5 star rating!!! We always stock up and like the fact that we can try all of these for a fraction of the cost because they always include coupons in the paper!
Kaycaskay
on Nov 09, 2014   ::  smells wonderful but they really need to also come out with lotion and bodywash to go with the deodorant and spray.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 79 80