Dove Ultimate go fresh Body Mist | SheSpeaks Reviews

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    06.24.12

smells so fresh and clean. love dove. i dont like strong smells cause they give me bad headaches. dove products are just perfect, not to strong but gives you that fresh gentle sent.

• At first going on this smells great, but once it starts to work the smell is awful. I stick to unscented deoderant, and it works well.

• fellowtiny By  fellowtiny
    07.23.15

I love dove products and this is no exception! I love how it smells and it lasts so long, I still smell fresh and clean by the end of the day even after a hardworking day! I love the fact that they know what's best for women and men individually and come up with the best products for both! Highly recommend !

• Erina93 By  Erina93
    07.19.15

I love dove deodorant. I prefer the cucumber scent but this scent is great.

• Erina93 By  Erina93
    07.19.15

I love dove deodorant. I prefer the cucumber scent but this scent is great.

• jkmcutie By  jkmcutie
    07.19.15

Love this deodorant! The scents are great, the quality is consistent and a good value for the money!!!

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.15

It has a very nice scent but it doesn't last very long.

• Coco227 By  Coco227
    07.16.15

I like the product it smells great. The only problem is it does not help with perspiration. Overall a 3

• preciousmom By  preciousmom
    07.14.15

I like the various scents that Dove body mist has, very refreshing. Keeping you smelling good through out the entire day. I like the fact that its a perfect size to travel with as well.

• yogiandbooboo By  yogiandbooboo
    07.14.15

I tried to use Dove spray and deodorant for over a month. The body spray is light but fragrance is nice. The deodorant claims to make underarms soft and repair skin. The skin does seem to soften a bit but I didn't notice much skin repair. I still had the same broken skin and increased amounts of pimples from pores clogging. I switched to Degree and saw much better results with less sweat running down my arms after walking.

• CeeJay484 By  CeeJay484
    07.08.15

Light and refreshing scent. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed. This is not a heavy or greasy feel. It's especially nice to use during the summer when I don't want a heavier scent as I will when the weather gets cooler. I easily recommend this product to friends.

• LSDelmont By  LSDelmont
    06.30.15

Not the best wetness protection, but softens skin and smells great!