Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Antifrizz Serum | SheSpeaks Reviews

• rothvl rothvl
    07.01.12

I have gone no poo for a while, but had to try this product because of all the good I've heard about argon oil. OMG...my girls are absolutely shiny and soft and bouncy and I LOVE IT! It's my new "go to" product after shampooing with my baking soda homemade shampoo and apple cider vinegar rinse. I can't tell you what a difference this makes for my hair, which has always been hard to handle. I've had many compliments on it.

• awalker34 By  awalker34
    09.18.12

im going back natural and my hair is ususally tangled but this products helps alot

• Hywelda9 By  Hywelda9
    09.14.12

This product works very well on my thick, coarse hair that has a tendency to dry out. I love the feel, texture, and scent of it! It is definitely worth your while to try it.

• kennerz1234 By  kennerz1234
    08.22.12

I can say i received a sample of this and I wasn't a big fan. yes it is easy to find, but it made my hair extremely greasy and I did not even use that much. It was not worth it to me. maybe others will have a better experience with this.

• clover0317 By  clover0317
    07.18.12

I bought this at my local Target when i was looking for the Pantene detangler that I have used for ages. I found the Pantene but this was strategically placed next to it. My hairstylist always uses Argan oil products on my hair and makes my hair so soft; so I thought I would try this. It is wonderful! It makes my fly-aways much more manageable and makes my hair oh=so-soft!! My 6 year old daughter has very fine hair and it seems to keep her hair from getting as tangled and unruly, and again, makes her hair so soft!!! Dove gets an A+++!

• KainatSalami By  KainatSalami
    07.10.12

My hair was super damaged before I used this product, because of dying and heating up my hair. Now my hair is wonderful.

• rothvl By  rothvl
    07.01.12

• short4me By  short4me
    04.27.12

I recieved a sample of the Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Antifrizz Serum and tried it was totally shocked how well I loved it. I have very fine, thin hair and usually hair products weigh down my hair and sometimes make it look oily. I was sure this product would do the same, but I feel in love with it the first use. Made my hair very soft, less frizzy and shiny and not weighed down at all like I had thought it might. Going to find some in the store to buy. It will now bw part of my daily hair routine.

• citygurl2012 By  citygurl2012
    03.27.12

Love it!!!

• Meeesh By  Meeesh
    03.18.12

Anti-frizz products are bombarding the marketplace. It's very difficult to determine which products are worth their price and perform as promised. While "Dove" is not considered a high end brand found in department stores, it is very popular among consumers. This product line is one of my favorites. Dove always prices their products so they are affordable for almost every segment of the shopping community. This product is a favorite of mine. My hair is very dry and frizzy, this is one of the few products that seems to make a noticeable difference. I know some of you are concerned about the "oil" in the product name. This oil reacts differently then baby oil and more quickly dries off your hands. I highly recommend that you anti-frizz , softness, bouncy hair loving girls give this product a chance. The price point is very good considering the products positive outcomes I've experienced. with each application.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.14.12

My daughter had really curly hair and she uses this product and it leaves her hair so soft with no frizz. It's a great product!