Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars | SheSpeaks Reviews

• TrulyImperfect TrulyImperfect
    03.28.17

Love Love Love Dove!

This is by far my favorite bar soap! It has a nice, light, fresh scent. It lathers great, and leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean without drying it out. It also rinses off very clean & leaves no residue behind! I would absolutely recommend this soap!

• mallgirl By  mallgirl
    09.20.17

Too pampering to be called soap!

This Dove beauty bar is so refreshing without drying you out. I absolutely love the scent, it is so fresh. It strikes the right balance of invigorating and pampering.

• miswede54 By  miswede54

Dove for the family

I love that with Dove my face and body feel so clean and smell wonderful yet I don't get that dried out feeling that some products leave me with. It's great for the whole family which makes a mom's life a bit easier.

• Danyelleb1986 By  Danyelleb1986

The true beauty bar

Well i am so.delighted to say that this is just not a soap it is a complete beauty bar it leaves my skin feeling light and refreshing especially after a long hot summer day or even waking up early in the morning it has a light smell thats not overly perfumey its great on my skin it doest leave any residue and its very inexpensive.

• Mathis870 By  Mathis870
    09.07.17

Love the skin your in!

I absolutely love Dove!! Makes the skin feel so soft and silky smooth wit a fresh scent smell!!i love it o i love#lovetheskinyourin

• michellebryan2 By  michellebryan2
    09.01.17

Love dove!

Im a big fan of dove and this is my favorite scent.love how fresh and clean it makes me smell.

• RavenSlack By  RavenSlack
    08.26.17

this is the only soap i can use on my skin. I love all dove products and its soft and gentle enough for my babies skin as well. the scent is gentle and smells so good. I LOVE IT

• kerrykw33 By  kerrykw33
    08.01.17

Dove Go Fresh

The scent is fresh and not over powering. It leaves my skin soft and no residue

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

Love it!!

This is a household staple! Great sent. Best bar soap there is! It does not leave that filmy residue that other bar soaps do. This really does moisturize while it cleans!

• MichelleKD By  MichelleKD
    07.07.17

In Love with Dove Soap

I love this soap. I leaves my skin clean and smelling fresh. The soap washes off very easily and doesn't leave that residue feeling. I would recommend this soap to everyone.

• Dcab42 By  Dcab42
    07.06.17

Use Dove for beautiful moisturized skin

In my household of 4 we only use Dove Beauty Bars! They are so moisturizing and leave you smelling fantastic. When my son was little he had very bad eczema on his face and all other soaps dried out his skin, we used Dove and it helped tremendously! Since then we never used anything else!!!