Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Love this scent. The original Dove is still my favorite and will always be. I add milk to it to make it creamier, and last longer. I recommend putting a small amount in a Tupperware container, adding 1/4 cup milk, stirring and seeing if you like the results. Milk is known to be really good for the skin, and I've noticed a huge difference in mine. Happy reviewing!

• carley222 carley222
    04.11.12

I guest that I will be the first to not like this product. It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair.

• mollyleary73 By  mollyleary73
    07.23.17

Dove life! bye bye chemical damaged frail hair

My hair is soft, strong and healthier since i started using this dove hair line! History of Chemical after chemical damage in my hair and i can't believe after three uses, from my scalp to frail frayed ends are noticeably healthier strong less frizzy! Thank you Dove

• ckh5034 By  ckh5034
    05.24.17

I have been using dove for sometime really since they started putting it on the shelves. It is great for the skin but I don't like the bottle as well as I like the bar. My doctor told me to use it and that is how it started and I haven't stopped.

• Jessirabbit By  Jessirabbit
    04.29.17

Yes this is one of my favorites im always buying different scents of a lot stuff. Im pretty big on keeping up with my hygiene and dove is definitely a great product to choose from

• Victoriahope By  Victoriahope
    04.23.17

Love it!

Dove has always been one of my trusted brands that I use all the time this has a great smell and leaves your soft and manageable and feeling clean I would highly recommend this product

• haleybsmom By  haleybsmom
    04.13.17

Great Product

This product is so great, Always eaves my skin feeling smooth!! And smells GREAT!!!!!

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

Works Great and Saves Money!

Not bad. Dove us the only soap I have used for many years now. This works well. I have also tried Dove Intensive Repair Deep Treatment conditioner which works just as well as Nexxus Masque but for about 25% the cost. Must try with the shampoo you wont be disappointed.

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.19.16

From dry straw like hair to soft moistened with this product.

I have very dry hair and have used many different products and this is one that has helped my hair. I use the shampoo for awhile without the conditioner and that has helped extremely. My hair has softened up and feel soft to the touch with in the first few times I used the shampoo. Then when I started to use the conditioner it added to the softness and moistened my hair even more. Definitely use this product if you have very dry hair in the beginning. I love it and so does my daughter. I recommend this to anyone that needs to moisten their hair.

• KathyW24 By  KathyW24
    12.12.16

Relatively Inexpensive and Effective Moisture

Very simple easy to use product that will leave your skin soft

• vonnecindy76 By  vonnecindy76
    10.10.16

I love this shampoo leaves my hair smelling good and so soft.

• sadler2722 By  sadler2722
    09.14.16

Works so good!

We have extremely bad water where we live, which dries our hair out even more than it normally would. This seems to make it so much better and feels so good on your scalp!