› Health & Personal Care Reviews Oral Care Reviews

Temparin One Step Tooth…
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.8 6 100%
rated #9 in Oral Care
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
6 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for DenTek Temparin One Step Tooth Repair
Bayou715
on Jul 10, 2014   ::  This product was an absolute lifesaver to me years ago when I had a painful cavity and wasn't able to see my dentist over the weekend. I was in misery since I still had to work and didn't see how I was going to manage when all I wanted to do was curl up in bed. This got me through until I could get to the dentist and I've continued to recommend this product to friends and family.
princesspeanutmom
on Nov 13, 2009   ::  This product can truly feel like a life saver when you have a dental issue like a chipped tooth, lost filling, etc. It's not a long term solution, and I agree that it's important to try to see the dentist to avoid additional pain, infection, and costly repairs. That being said, I have relied on this more than once to hold me over for a week or two and have been very pleased with the durability and performance of this product. I just wish it also came in "off-white" so it didn't stand out so much compared to my other teeth!
Magyyy20001
on Oct 15, 2009   ::  When you can' get to the dentist it is a life saver. On the weekend seems to be the time when I lose a filling. Use only for a short period of time.
Tobassco
on Oct 13, 2009   ::  whlle I totally understand how nice this is I can't help but wonder how bad it is at the same time.. One of the important reasons to see a dentist after you lose a filling or a cap is so that the unprotected tooth doesn't get a cavity or infection. My dentist is very big on getting me in to see him after damage to a tooth b/c the bacteria can build up and cause even more damage if left for too long. I can see this being nice for maybe a day or two but any longer and you may be increasing the problem and expense. better off just making time to see the dentist and take care of yourself!!
momagarry
on Oct 13, 2009   ::  Where was this stuff when my crown came off a year ago...LOL
MomaNikki82
on Oct 12, 2009   ::  I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Bought me a lot of time to save up for dental care! Perfect to fill cavity holes, lost filling, hold crowns in place, etc.. till you can visit a dentist. Works great! You only have to replace every 10-14 days or as nec. Very easy to use! I prefer the maximum to the original. Original lasts only 3-7 days. Def a great option for people w/o dental ins. to save money to repair.
To review, please  Login  or  Join