› Beauty Reviews Best of P&G Reviews

4.7 537 96%
rated #1 in Best of P&G
most helpful review
Chare11   ::
Powerful cleaning with a terrific scent and it leaves my hands so soft and smooth!
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
Latest Video Reviews for Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty
social divider social divider social divider
537 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty
6pennies
1 day ago   ::  leaves my hands very soft after ever dish wash! love this stuff
karenorion
3 days ago   ::  Love Dawn with Olay! I have been an avid user of Olay products for years now and when they paired it with my favorite dish washing liquid I was blown away by the way it made my hands feel! Super soft and silky even after doing a days worth of dishes!
Breveedolce
4 days ago   ::  It has a great smell I love, it is soft on my hands which is great because I wash dishes by hand a lot, and still has the wonderful sudsy grease and grime fight inaction I expect from Dawn. It's great.
lilpinky1234
5 days ago   ::  Great smell, really keeps hands soft!
ROCKSTAR8929
6 days ago   ::  I LOVE this dish liquid! It's my go to soap because I am constantly washing dishes and it doesn't dry my hands out like other more harsh dish soaps do.
Kdaj1310
on Jul 21, 2014   ::  Great smell, really keeps hands soft!
Manda13nija
on Jul 20, 2014   ::  It's a great product. Leaves my hands soft and my dishes clean. Smells great too!!
karamcclerkin
on Jul 18, 2014   ::  It left my hands in great condition! However my hands felt oily. I don't think I will by this again because I felt as if I should wash my hands again.
Zainab
on Jul 17, 2014   ::  leaves the hands soft and scented! love it!
Erinssaving
on Jul 16, 2014   ::  Love love this product. It's great on your hands and on dishes. I made a sugar scrub using the lavender scent mixed with regular sugar and gave it as a Christmas gift last year. Everyone loved it. I always have some of this on hand in case I need a last minute gift!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 53 54