Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

Powerful cleaning with a terrific scent and it leaves my hands so soft and smooth!

Video Reviews

• doreyjefferson By  doreyjefferson
    01.20.16

It smells great & cleans my dishes great (although I'd much rather use a bleach/oxy when washing my dishes) but with this at least my hands don't feel like sandpaper after washing dishes.

• ashtonpreston By  ashtonpreston
    01.16.16

Dawn dish soap is all we use in our house it's non concentrated and gets all those grease particles and dirtiness gone it's the one brand i trust to get our dishes clean

• TeeMcCray By  TeeMcCray
    12.27.15

I've used Dawn and afterwards my hands were soft and not dried out. Not the mention the grease cutting action is great. I will continue to use this product.

• Kimhappymom By  Kimhappymom
    12.07.15

Love this product. It is very strong on grease but not rough on my hands. I am allergic to alot of dish soap this is great.

• Wizona By  Wizona
    12.07.15

I use this product for my hand wash and find that it helps keep them from feeling too dry. I enjoy the scent. I would use it for dish washing however I love regular Dawn for that.

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.07.15

Smells good, and keeps my hands moisturized. Dawn always comes to the forefront when I buy dish detergent

• MsBates40 By  MsBates40
    12.04.15

This product is worth its weight in gold!!! My hands feel so soft every time I use it.

• Cfount5 By  Cfount5
    11.16.15

This smells amazing! I hate doing the dishes but I love how silky my hands are when I'm finished.

• deadlybeauty By  deadlybeauty
    10.18.15

Leaves my hands soft. Cleans dishes great but I have to use extra for really dirty dishes. I also use this as a foot soak when I do my pedicures.

• Areearose By  Areearose
    10.17.15

Mixed this with sugar to make a scrub and my hands were so soft!