› Beauty Reviews Best of P&G Reviews

4.7 560 96%
rated #1 in Best of P&G
most helpful review
Chare11   ::
Powerful cleaning with a terrific scent and it leaves my hands so soft and smooth!
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
Latest Video Reviews for Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty
social divider social divider social divider
560 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty
Itstinkerbell
1 day ago   ::  It really did make my hands softer. It didn't dry them out like other soaps
greensky40
1 day ago   ::  keeps hands soft and gets the job done too!
kpower
2 days ago   ::  Love this dish soap, hands stay soft after all the hand washing and dishes! 100% first choice!
Grneyedlady
3 days ago   ::  Have always used the original Dawn,really love it!i even use it as a pretreat on My clothes before washing, however the Dawn (Olay hand renewal )did not Seem to have the same grease cutting power ,it did seem to soften my hands A little .still like original Dawn better
missyneekole
3 days ago   ::  Makes doing dishes MUCH easier on you hands.
fahey08
1 week ago   ::  I mixed this with sugar and keep it in a jar by the sink for a hand scrub. I follow it with a bit of lotion and my hands feel amazing! And it cleans dishes:)
ILoveSamplez
on Sep 12, 2014   ::  Can I start by saying how much I love using Dawn products. Definitely a staple in my home. A little goes a long way. I tend to soak my pots with warm to hot water and about 2-3 drops of dawn for about 10-15 minutes and it makes for an easier dish washing experience.
MsChristinaK
on Sep 11, 2014   ::  I actually use this as my regular hand soap now and keep a small bottle in the bathroom so I don't have to wash my hands in the kitchen sink anymore. Especially in the wintertime, this is essential for someone who washes their hands as much as I do. No more dry, cracked hands!
gclefbecky
on Sep 11, 2014   ::  Always my first choice when I grocery shop! Not only is it one of the best cleaners, the fragrances are great and that is always a consideration when purchasing household cleaners for me. My hands are not dry and irritated after use, which when I am getting to do my chores, this is usually a long process.
mssarahbunker
on Sep 10, 2014   ::  Great dish/hand soap! What a wonderful invention! When I cook, I wash my hands about 10 times and I always use the dawn dish soap because it's right there in the kitchen, but it dries my hands out! The Olay dish soap is my favorite. Love the scent and the dual purpose that it serves!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 55 56