› Beauty Reviews Best of P&G Reviews

4.7 628 96%
rated #1 in Best of P&G
most helpful review
Chare11   ::
Powerful cleaning with a terrific scent and it leaves my hands so soft and smooth!
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
Latest Video Reviews for Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty
social divider social divider social divider
628 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty
ecohippiemomma
5 days ago   ::  Leaves my hands feeling super soft, it smells wonderful and powers through tough grease with ease. Highly recommend .
Brittanylynn23
6 days ago   ::  It leaves my hands super soft. It gets dishes clean as well.
savingsmania
SheSpeaks Tester
1 week ago   ::  I wash a lot of dishes and this is perfect for keeping my hands soft.
bethhutchens1
on Feb 24, 2015   ::  My Fav
GutsyGurl47
on Feb 19, 2015   ::  GREAT on the hands but doesn't work so well on grease in hard water!
brandywine
on Feb 19, 2015   ::  Smells great good for dishes and dirty hands keeps hand from cracking and drying out perfect for repeat washing
Frazierfive
on Feb 18, 2015   ::  The only dish detergent we use in our house! Love how it cleans everything a good meal leaves behind:)
shannonmdavis72912
on Feb 14, 2015   ::  This is the only dish soap we use. It smells great, and cleans my dishes to a sparkle.
SimplySherryl
on Feb 11, 2015   ::  Dawn has been the best thing since sliced bread for removing stains on baby clothing. Just a little bit and a pan of warm water and formula stains are gone by morning. But for washing dishes.. now this product ROCKS!! My hands are soft and do not feel tight when finished with a ton of dishes. There is no need to run grab the lotion any longer. Dawn is so tough on grease yet gentle on my hands.
CSACHB
on Feb 08, 2015   ::  Wonderful on your skin for hand washing dishes. Would give 5 stars if it kept it's soapiness longer. After 2 loads of dishes, water must be drained and start over new.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63