Dasani Natural Lemon Flavored Water Beverage | SheSpeaks Reviews

• mamato4 By  mamato4
    10.31.14

I'm not a huge fan of flavored waters - I prefer some bubbles in it.

• Normacooks By  Normacooks
    10.29.14

Love the brand but this one was a miss. The flavor has a strange quality about it. Smells great but tastes like I would imagine furniture polish might taste.

• attllc By  attllc
    10.25.14

I tried this crap a while back and it was awful. It left a weird aftertaste and the flavor made me feel like I was trying to force myself to drink more lol. Everyone cannot master the art of flavored water and this was the proof Dasani/Coca Cola Epic fail.

• falu215 By  falu215
    10.23.14

I love the water! I don't like flavors! Especially in my water! But if you like this type of flavor, you couldn't go wrong with Dasani!

• chelsea_amos By  chelsea_amos
    10.23.14

Dasani is one of my favorite bottled waters. However, I do not remotely think that their flavored water tastes like the fruit that is supposedly in it. It just takes like artificial sweetener and leaves a bad taste in your mouth

• Mrwigglefarmer By  Mrwigglefarmer
    03.29.14

I love Dasani water, but am not sure about this flavor.

• klr2177 By  klr2177
    05.23.13

I like that Dasani is expanding their horizons, but this water just was not their best work! I really did not like the taste of this and its the only water I have tried that gave a bad after taste!

• CarmenDionne By  CarmenDionne
    05.23.13

I didnt like the taste of this water. Its nice that the company is trying new things but this one jus isnt for me.

• Southerngenes By  Southerngenes
    10.08.12

Good lemony flavor

• lizag2012 By  lizag2012
    09.08.12

i love flavored water and this one is my favorite