› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

Natural Lemon Flavored …
Rating Reviews Recommended
2.3 23 39%
rated #120 in Beverages
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
23 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dasani Natural Lemon Flavored Water Beverage
mamato4
on Oct 31, 2014   ::  I'm not a huge fan of flavored waters - I prefer some bubbles in it.
Normacooks
on Oct 29, 2014   ::  Love the brand but this one was a miss. The flavor has a strange quality about it. Smells great but tastes like I would imagine furniture polish might taste.
attllc
on Oct 25, 2014   ::  I tried this crap a while back and it was awful. It left a weird aftertaste and the flavor made me feel like I was trying to force myself to drink more lol. Everyone cannot master the art of flavored water and this was the proof Dasani/Coca Cola Epic fail.
falu215
on Oct 23, 2014   ::  I love the water! I don't like flavors! Especially in my water! But if you like this type of flavor, you couldn't go wrong with Dasani!
chelsea_amos
on Oct 23, 2014   ::  Dasani is one of my favorite bottled waters. However, I do not remotely think that their flavored water tastes like the fruit that is supposedly in it. It just takes like artificial sweetener and leaves a bad taste in your mouth
Mrwigglefarmer
on Mar 29, 2014   ::  I love Dasani water, but am not sure about this flavor.
klr2177
on May 23, 2013   ::  I like that Dasani is expanding their horizons, but this water just was not their best work! I really did not like the taste of this and its the only water I have tried that gave a bad after taste!
CarmenDionne
on May 23, 2013   ::  I didnt like the taste of this water. Its nice that the company is trying new things but this one jus isnt for me.
Southerngenes