Dasani Natural Lemon Flavored Water Beverage | SheSpeaks Reviews

• CeeJay484 By  CeeJay484
    07.08.15

Sometimes you need a bottled container of water. Dasani is a favorite brand of mine. Part of the attraction is that they use a substantial plastic bottle. I HATE cheat supermarket bottled water that crackles loudly every time you touch the bottle. I will even refill the Dasani bottle several times before recycling it. This product has failed my expectations. The bottle was the only acceptable part. The lemon flavor was bitter and fake tasting. I gave away the rest of my purchase and only got poor reports from the recipients.

• a1anjum2000 By  a1anjum2000
    07.08.15

Not too strong just the perfect taste to cool you down

• mamato4 By  mamato4
    10.31.14

I'm not a huge fan of flavored waters - I prefer some bubbles in it.

• Normacooks By  Normacooks
    10.29.14

Love the brand but this one was a miss. The flavor has a strange quality about it. Smells great but tastes like I would imagine furniture polish might taste.

• attllc By  attllc
    10.25.14

I tried this crap a while back and it was awful. It left a weird aftertaste and the flavor made me feel like I was trying to force myself to drink more lol. Everyone cannot master the art of flavored water and this was the proof Dasani/Coca Cola Epic fail.

• falu215 By  falu215
    10.23.14

I love the water! I don't like flavors! Especially in my water! But if you like this type of flavor, you couldn't go wrong with Dasani!

• chelsea_amos By  chelsea_amos
    10.23.14

Dasani is one of my favorite bottled waters. However, I do not remotely think that their flavored water tastes like the fruit that is supposedly in it. It just takes like artificial sweetener and leaves a bad taste in your mouth

• Mrwigglefarmer By  Mrwigglefarmer
    03.29.14

I love Dasani water, but am not sure about this flavor.

• klr2177 By  klr2177
    05.23.13

I like that Dasani is expanding their horizons, but this water just was not their best work! I really did not like the taste of this and its the only water I have tried that gave a bad after taste!

• CarmenDionne By  CarmenDionne
    05.23.13

I didnt like the taste of this water. Its nice that the company is trying new things but this one jus isnt for me.