› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

Natural Lemon Flavored …
Rating Reviews Recommended
2.5 18 44%
rated #115 in Beverages
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
18 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Dasani Natural Lemon Flavored Water Beverage
Mrwigglefarmer
on Mar 29, 2014   ::  I love Dasani water, but am not sure about this flavor.
klr2177
on May 23, 2013   ::  I like that Dasani is expanding their horizons, but this water just was not their best work! I really did not like the taste of this and its the only water I have tried that gave a bad after taste!
CarmenDionne
on May 23, 2013   ::  I didnt like the taste of this water. Its nice that the company is trying new things but this one jus isnt for me.
Southerngenes
on Oct 08, 2012   ::  Good lemony flavor
lizag2012
on Sep 08, 2012   ::  i love flavored water and this one is my favorite
1SwtWrld
on Sep 07, 2012   ::  I think this is the worst tasting water ever....it's like rotten lemon in a bottle yuck.
glitzntonic
on Sep 06, 2012   ::  I did not like this water. I felt I had a weird after taste in my mouth after drinking it.
alohagyrlstar
on Jun 20, 2012   ::  I love water and don't mind some flavored drinks, but this one tastes too artificial. It does not make me want to drink more water, actually less of it.
begemot
on Mar 22, 2012   ::  Dasani is my favorite water to drink. I prefere the natural taste, but the lemon is not bad at all if the water is very cold.
Momeegina
on Mar 16, 2012   ::  The lemon flavor I could take it or leave it. I like to add my own fresh lemon to my water.
Pages: 1 2