› Baby & Children Reviews Diapers & Diapering Reviews

rated #12 in Diapers & Diapering
most helpful review
Coltonsmama2011   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
19 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Costco Kirkland Baby Wipes
kaurit
5 days ago   ::  I am always skeptical when it comes to store brand products. I was pleasantly surprised with these wipes though! Not only are they affordable, but the plastic dispenser top insures the wipes stay moist and is easy to use.
SuperMom21
on Jan 19, 2015   ::  Love them. Very soft and strong. Very affordable
smiths13
on Jan 02, 2015   ::  I used these wipes in the past and loved them. They are soft, strong, large enough and smell good, BUT i do not want so many chemicals on my baby....so i switched to WATER wipes. They are more expensive, but I LOVE THEM. Those are great for their faces and hands!
kellimanthey85
on Jan 01, 2015   ::  Love these wipes. I swear by them. The best part is that each package has a lid for individual pull out. The only time I don't buy these is if buggies wipes are on sale at Costco.
HappyMum
on Jul 31, 2014   ::  I have heard only great things about these diapers and I plan on trying them out!
miyalion
on Jul 30, 2014   ::  My absolute favorite brand of wipes. I love the cloth like texture and how inexpensive they are for the amount that you purchase. I have never bought another brand since buying these for the first time.
Coltonsmama2011
on Jan 01, 2014   ::  Love these, great price and very sturdy. I also like how they come in bulk size!
adithibajaj
on Dec 25, 2013   ::  I shop at Costco so I end up either with Kirkland or Huggies brand. I've tried the pampers wipes too. But my first priority is Huggies and second is the Kirkland. Kirkland is not bad but I feel it's very thin compared to Huggies. While cleaning baby's bottom when its a BM, I prefer that wipe is a bit thick and cleans up well. I also dont like soapy or scented wipes. Kirkland is unscented which I like but it's a bit on the thinner side. But I still use it at times. I would recommend it to friends if they are looking for a less expensive brand which does the work!
Jasmine1011
on May 07, 2013   ::  Love Love Love good on quality and Quantity
Amyjo81
on May 04, 2013   ::  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kirkland wipes. They aren't overly wet like other wipes I've tried but they are by no means dry either. We use them for everything. Butts, hands, faces, even surface cleaning. And you really cant beat the price.
Pages: 1 2