Costco Kirkland Baby Wipes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Coltonsmama2011 Coltonsmama2011

Love these, great price and very sturdy. I also like how they come in bulk size!

• tracymizell4 By  tracymizell4

Would love to try these everyone in my family uses baby wipes for all different things and reasons

• katieshuck By  katieshuck

I love these wipes! They come in both the standard wipe size package and in a travel size that is easy to stuff into my purse or in the center console of my car so I always have some on hand. My children are almost out of diapers, but these wipes have saved me numerous times - not only for diaper situations, but also cleaning up messes (both from kids and my own doing). I plan to keep these wipes on hand even after my children are out of diapers. They're great for cleaning sticky fingers and faces - although one of my children complains that it hurts when I use them on his face when his skin is dry (in wintertime primarily). These are also great for craft projects when kids get marker, paint, or ink on them.

• Jazzyt92 By  Jazzyt92

I love these wipes, i used to buy them for my daughter often. They last for a long time

• deb228 By  deb228

True to all the kirkland products I have tried I was pleased with the baby wipes. You can't beat the quantity and the price.

• kaurit By  kaurit

I am always skeptical when it comes to store brand products. I was pleasantly surprised with these wipes though! Not only are they affordable, but the plastic dispenser top insures the wipes stay moist and is easy to use.

• SuperMom21 By  SuperMom21

Love them. Very soft and strong. Very affordable

• smiths13 By  smiths13

I used these wipes in the past and loved them. They are soft, strong, large enough and smell good, BUT i do not want so many chemicals on my i switched to WATER wipes. They are more expensive, but I LOVE THEM. Those are great for their faces and hands!

• kellimanthey85 By  kellimanthey85

Love these wipes. I swear by them. The best part is that each package has a lid for individual pull out. The only time I don't buy these is if buggies wipes are on sale at Costco.

• HappyMum By  HappyMum

I have heard only great things about these diapers and I plan on trying them out!

• miyalion By  miyalion

My absolute favorite brand of wipes. I love the cloth like texture and how inexpensive they are for the amount that you purchase. I have never bought another brand since buying these for the first time.