Costco Kirkland Baby Wipes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Coltonsmama2011 Coltonsmama2011
    01.01.14

Love these, great price and very sturdy. I also like how they come in bulk size!

• SarahChristine By  SarahChristine
    12.10.15

GREAT value. I've tried many wipes and these are my favorite. They are soft and thick. They work great on my baby and poopy diapers.

• tracymizell4 By  tracymizell4
    11.24.15

Would love to try these everyone in my family uses baby wipes for all different things and reasons

• katieshuck By  katieshuck
    11.24.15

I love these wipes! They come in both the standard wipe size package and in a travel size that is easy to stuff into my purse or in the center console of my car so I always have some on hand. My children are almost out of diapers, but these wipes have saved me numerous times - not only for diaper situations, but also cleaning up messes (both from kids and my own doing). I plan to keep these wipes on hand even after my children are out of diapers. They're great for cleaning sticky fingers and faces - although one of my children complains that it hurts when I use them on his face when his skin is dry (in wintertime primarily). These are also great for craft projects when kids get marker, paint, or ink on them.

• Jazzyt92 By  Jazzyt92
    09.28.15

I love these wipes, i used to buy them for my daughter often. They last for a long time

• deb228 By  deb228
    08.11.15

True to all the kirkland products I have tried I was pleased with the baby wipes. You can't beat the quantity and the price.

• kaurit By  kaurit
    01.22.15

I am always skeptical when it comes to store brand products. I was pleasantly surprised with these wipes though! Not only are they affordable, but the plastic dispenser top insures the wipes stay moist and is easy to use.

• SuperMom21 By  SuperMom21
    01.19.15

Love them. Very soft and strong. Very affordable

• smiths13 By  smiths13
    01.02.15

I used these wipes in the past and loved them. They are soft, strong, large enough and smell good, BUT i do not want so many chemicals on my baby....so i switched to WATER wipes. They are more expensive, but I LOVE THEM. Those are great for their faces and hands!

• kellimanthey85 By  kellimanthey85
    01.01.15

Love these wipes. I swear by them. The best part is that each package has a lid for individual pull out. The only time I don't buy these is if buggies wipes are on sale at Costco.

• HappyMum By  HappyMum
    07.31.14

I have heard only great things about these diapers and I plan on trying them out!