Costco Kirkland Baby Wipes | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Coltonsmama2011 Coltonsmama2011
    01.01.14

Love these, great price and very sturdy. I also like how they come in bulk size!

• deb228 By  deb228
    08.11.15

True to all the kirkland products I have tried I was pleased with the baby wipes. You can't beat the quantity and the price.

• kaurit By  kaurit
    01.22.15

I am always skeptical when it comes to store brand products. I was pleasantly surprised with these wipes though! Not only are they affordable, but the plastic dispenser top insures the wipes stay moist and is easy to use.

• SuperMom21 By  SuperMom21
    01.19.15

Love them. Very soft and strong. Very affordable

• smiths13 By  smiths13
    01.02.15

I used these wipes in the past and loved them. They are soft, strong, large enough and smell good, BUT i do not want so many chemicals on my baby....so i switched to WATER wipes. They are more expensive, but I LOVE THEM. Those are great for their faces and hands!

• kellimanthey85 By  kellimanthey85
    01.01.15

Love these wipes. I swear by them. The best part is that each package has a lid for individual pull out. The only time I don't buy these is if buggies wipes are on sale at Costco.

• HappyMum By  HappyMum
    07.31.14

I have heard only great things about these diapers and I plan on trying them out!

• miyalion By  miyalion
    07.30.14

My absolute favorite brand of wipes. I love the cloth like texture and how inexpensive they are for the amount that you purchase. I have never bought another brand since buying these for the first time.

• Coltonsmama2011 By  Coltonsmama2011
    01.01.14

• adithibajaj By  adithibajaj
    12.25.13

I shop at Costco so I end up either with Kirkland or Huggies brand. I've tried the pampers wipes too. But my first priority is Huggies and second is the Kirkland. Kirkland is not bad but I feel it's very thin compared to Huggies. While cleaning baby's bottom when its a BM, I prefer that wipe is a bit thick and cleans up well. I also dont like soapy or scented wipes. Kirkland is unscented which I like but it's a bit on the thinner side. But I still use it at times. I would recommend it to friends if they are looking for a less expensive brand which does the work!

• Jasmine1011 By  Jasmine1011