Colgate Optic White Toothpaste | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Clau2000 Clau2000
    03.23.14

I received the Optic White System compliments of influenster! I have been using the optic white toothpaste for almost a year now, again i got that a few months ago from influenster and i absolutely love this toothpaste. It leaves my teeth feeling super clean and fresh and always a bit whiter. Now i use it with the whitening pen and toothbrush and i have been able to see a difference, my teeth look whiter every week. I highly recommend these products!

• Melanieelise By  Melanieelise
    05.05.15

after just a week I did see a difference in the color of my teeth very white great product, friends and family noticed as well I got a lot of compliments on the appearance of my teeth it actually works!!

• EricaX235 By  EricaX235
    05.01.15

My husband is using this right now. after three day we can see a difference.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Didn't really see a difference. Have used lots of whitening products and I found this the same as others. Packaging is eye catching and so is name. Usually love stuff by this brand and may continue use but it's not as effective at whitening as it states

• rhemarich22 By  rhemarich22
    11.08.14

It works okay. I really didn't see a dramatic change as far as the whiteness in my teeth. But, it makes my mouth feel very clean and refreshed.

• AndreaE By  AndreaE
    06.26.14

This toothpaste is fabulous! The whitening effects are very noticeable and people have asked me how I've gotten my teeth so white! It is very foamy and has a great mint taste that I like.

• Clau2000 By  Clau2000
    03.23.14

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I didn't like this. It did start to whiten my teeth somewhat, but it only seemed to whiten in patches which made my teeth look a little funny. I also didn't like the texture or the taste of the paste. I prefer the whitening strips just because I know that the results are going to come out even and because I only have to deal with that for 2 hours instead of each and every day.

• jrayherself By  jrayherself
    02.17.14

This toothpaste does a great job cleaning my teeth. I do think it helps get your teeth whiter after a couple weeks of regular use.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.11.14

I received the optic white system complimentary from Influenster and I am glad I had the opportunity. This is amazing and made my mouth feel clean and refreshed, I also noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Will be buying more of this in the future.

• darcylabrie By  darcylabrie
    10.15.13

Its okay but i prefer other whitening toothpastes