Colgate Optic White Toothpaste | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Clau2000 Clau2000
    03.23.14

I received the Optic White System compliments of influenster! I have been using the optic white toothpaste for almost a year now, again i got that a few months ago from influenster and i absolutely love this toothpaste. It leaves my teeth feeling super clean and fresh and always a bit whiter. Now i use it with the whitening pen and toothbrush and i have been able to see a difference, my teeth look whiter every week. I highly recommend these products!

• MelisaReviewz MelisaReviewz
    04.20.16

It's like using acid to brush your teeth.

I've always used Colgate products, but I regret ever touching this one. After the first use, my mouth hurt, especially my gums. I went to bed in pain and woke up to find blisters all over my gums. It was four days before I could eat anything even remotely solid, or brush my teeth. My dentist said he had several other patients who suffered similar injuries from Optic White. I basically had chemical burns inside my mouth. The taste buds were burnt off my tongue, and I had tissue damage on my gums and the roof of my mouth. I found HUNDREDS of stories similar to mine online. This product should not be on the market.

• dgipson2 By  dgipson2
    06.22.16

Works well

After using this for about 5 days I noticed my teeth looked whiter. I don't like the taste it leaves in my mouth, but it works.

• MelisaReviewz By  MelisaReviewz
    04.20.16

It's like using acid to brush your teeth.

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    04.20.16

Love Colgate but did not see a big change after a month of use.

• lindahusker By  lindahusker
    11.10.15

I really like this, I like that it is a bit gritty, and I feel that it really cleans my teeth. I only use it once per day and a regular toothpaste the other time though, to save money and to not be too harsh on my teeth.

• sharmamegha1209 By  sharmamegha1209
    09.14.15

The tooth paste is decent. But i didn't notice any whitening effects from the tooth paste.

• alawhon By  alawhon
    09.12.15

I love this toothpaste! Ive been using it for about a week now and i can definetly see a difference with my teeth! I love how minty and strong it is!

• 10Croberts By  10Croberts
    09.10.15

The only toothpaste my husband will let us buy. He claims they alleviate his canker sores in his mouth. I'm not a believer but I do love the product!

• vickiedien By  vickiedien
    09.09.15

This product works! After a few days you can really start to see a difference. The only part I don't prefer is the taste of the hydrogen peroxide but I think that is what makes it work so well so I will deal with it.

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    07.19.15

I can't use this on a regularly basis as I have sensitive teeth. I don't mind the taste. Since I can't use it every day can't really tell about the whitening part. Check out my U tube channel, ravercat4

• Melanieelise By  Melanieelise
    05.05.15

after just a week I did see a difference in the color of my teeth very white great product, friends and family noticed as well I got a lot of compliments on the appearance of my teeth it actually works!!