› Health & Personal Care Reviews Oral Care Reviews

rated #29 in Oral Care
most helpful review
Clau2000   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
32 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
AndreaE
on Jun 26, 2014   ::  This toothpaste is fabulous! The whitening effects are very noticeable and people have asked me how I've gotten my teeth so white! It is very foamy and has a great mint taste that I like.
Clau2000
on Mar 23, 2014   ::  I received the Optic White System compliments of influenster! I have been using the optic white toothpaste for almost a year now, again i got that a few months ago from influenster and i absolutely love this toothpaste. It leaves my teeth feeling super clean and fresh and always a bit whiter. Now i use it with the whitening pen and toothbrush and i have been able to see a difference, my teeth look whiter every week. I highly recommend these products!
MasterofMom
on Mar 06, 2014   ::  I didn't like this. It did start to whiten my teeth somewhat, but it only seemed to whiten in patches which made my teeth look a little funny. I also didn't like the texture or the taste of the paste. I prefer the whitening strips just because I know that the results are going to come out even and because I only have to deal with that for 2 hours instead of each and every day.
jrayherself
on Feb 17, 2014   ::  This toothpaste does a great job cleaning my teeth. I do think it helps get your teeth whiter after a couple weeks of regular use.
ShellM4
on Feb 11, 2014   ::  I received the optic white system complimentary from Influenster and I am glad I had the opportunity. This is amazing and made my mouth feel clean and refreshed, I also noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth. Will be buying more of this in the future.
darcylabrie
on Oct 15, 2013   ::  Its okay but i prefer other whitening toothpastes
maefox
on Jul 18, 2013   ::  This actually works! With one use I could tell the difference. There is a point where it will top out though, your teeth will only get so white, but it works great.
lollipops12748
on Jun 05, 2013   ::  I wasn't amazed but it does have a nice taste unlike other whitening toothpastes. I noticed a little difference but not that impressive. The main ingredient is hydrogen peroxide(used in whitening strips) which is why I'm surprised it didn't do much.
Moneeka29
on Jun 04, 2013   ::  I bought this product about a week ago, not sure what to expect. However, I was amazed at how great it worked! My teeth feel much better and healthier now that I've been using it. They feel smoother, fresher, and they have whitened by about one shade so I am thrilled to see the results after a month! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Although it is a little pricier, it is worth it!
carried
on Jun 01, 2013   ::  Description: "The collection of Colgate® Optic White® products whitens more than 3 shades* and results start in one week. With Colgate® Optic White®, the only accessory you need to look fabulous is your smile. *based on twice daily use for 4 weeks" My Experience: I got these products from Influenster in my Sugar N' Spice VoxBox. Quality: It works. My smile is whiter than when I first used it. I am very happy about that, and smile a lot more now. Quantity: They give a lot. I don't like the taste of the mouthwash though. Price: It could be cheaper. Packaging: I love how all of the products are matching. I think they made a simple, but effective packaging choice, and I simply adore it. Overall, I would buy this product.
Pages: 1 2 3 4