› Entertainment Reviews Blogs & Websites Reviews

rated #26 in Blogs & Websites
most helpful review
Pistachio   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
24 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Coca Cola My Coke Rewards
mlarana
on Dec 14, 2013   ::  I absolutely LOVE Coke rewards. I have been a member for years and have been able to get a lot of nice things by saving rewards. My favorite thing to get through coke rewards is more free coke! Coke rewards is a really nice site to play sweeps or save up for something cool. The only thing negative I can say about it is that you have a weekly max to points now. In the past, you could enter up to 120 points a day and now it's per week. That aspect kind of sucks because it takes SO long to save up now. Other than that, if you love coke products, this site is for you.
Bnan2013
on Nov 24, 2013   ::  Love coca cola
aidensmomma
on Jun 13, 2013   ::  loce coka cola!
Magash05
on May 20, 2013   ::  My Coke Rewards is great. Its always a plus to get perks for purchasing items. I use to be more involved in My Coke Rewards. I earned a lot points and redeemed the for magazines, coupons, and entries for contests. (Never won any contests and I have used hundreds of points entering them thou.) However I do find it a bit boring and annoying as it can be time consuming and hard to read the codes.
karinna
on May 15, 2013   ::  Love the taste.
redheadedgranny
on Apr 29, 2013   ::  I already drink coke so I is nice to get a bonus. just enter codes and get magazine subscriptions, coke products or many other great gifts.
spitts29
on Mar 20, 2013   ::  Awesome- get rewarded for something I'm already doing- it's a no brainer! I don't drink that much soda but points add up, especially around holidays or when I have parties & buy a lot of soda. I have gotten several free magazine subscriptions throughout the years.
Ctrobles79
on Mar 10, 2013   ::  I love coca cola and there rewards
Pistachio
on Mar 09, 2013   ::  As someone that drinks a lot of Coca-Cola products, My Coke Rewards is a very nice site that rewards Coke members points for every beverage they drink. Of course, like any rewards program, My Coke Rewards requires some maintenance, and the points you input expire after some time (if they're left alone). However, if you are a devoted Coca-Cola fan (like me :), the points add up quickly, and you'll definitely find something you like in their rewards catalog. While it takes a lot (no, seriously - a LOT) of points to get the best prizes, the prizes are definitely worth it in the end. We got an entire set of pots and pans from MyCoke rewards. Seriously... How fabulous is that?
joovalle
on Jan 03, 2013   ::  while this is a good program here lately they have been not keeping up with their promises
Pages: 1 2 3