› Entertainment Reviews Blogs & Websites Reviews

4.5 31 100%
rated #19 in Blogs & Websites
most helpful review
Pistachio   ::
As someone that drinks a lot of Coca-Cola products, My Coke Rewards is a very nice site that rewards Coke members points for every beverage they drink. Of course, like any rewards program, My Coke Rewards requires some maintenance, and the points you input expire after some time (if they're left alone). However, if you are a devoted Coca-Cola fan (like me :), the points add up quickly, and you'll definitely find something you like in their rewards catalog. While it takes a lot (no, seriously - a LOT) of points to get the best prizes, the prizes are definitely worth it in the end. We got an entire set of pots and pans from MyCoke rewards. Seriously... How fabulous is that?
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
31 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Coca Cola My Coke Rewards
Smith4190
on Jul 25, 2014   ::  I don't drink the bottles just the can. Rewards are for bottles only right?!
Anniesily
on Jul 16, 2014   ::  love this
skyrobinson
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  I drink coke about three times a day. I'm obsessed with this refreshing drink. I love everything about it. I drink a big glass with ice every night before bed. I know it's a little much, but I'm addicted. I have a coke and a smile.
Miconet2d2
on Jun 29, 2014   ::  I love coke. It's my favorite soft drink. It's flavor it better than that other brand.Taste great on ice.
SARINI36
on Jun 25, 2014   ::  Coke is a classic and can be used in other ways than just drinking like making bbq sauce! My family loves their products and the rewards are great too!
rnewcomb
on Jun 20, 2014   ::  save codes and earn products.
SRoyce7
on Jun 17, 2014   ::  If you drink Coca Cola products, this is something you should look into ASAP. You can get rewarded for entering the codes from the products you buy.
mlarana
on Dec 14, 2013   ::  I absolutely LOVE Coke rewards. I have been a member for years and have been able to get a lot of nice things by saving rewards. My favorite thing to get through coke rewards is more free coke! Coke rewards is a really nice site to play sweeps or save up for something cool. The only thing negative I can say about it is that you have a weekly max to points now. In the past, you could enter up to 120 points a day and now it's per week. That aspect kind of sucks because it takes SO long to save up now. Other than that, if you love coke products, this site is for you.
Bnan2013
on Nov 24, 2013   ::  Love coca cola
aidensmomma
on Jun 13, 2013   ::  loce coka cola!
Pages: 1 2 3 4