Burts Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser | SheSpeaks Reviews

• sandrabeach By  sandrabeach
    08.26.14

It smell amazing and feel good on the face. Great for dry skin and the fact that it does not have a lot of chemical is a winner in my book. I have use the exfoliation scrub and like to use that after the cleanser.

• bear2012 By  bear2012
    08.06.14

I love Burt's Bees products. They are the only ones that I can use when my skin gets dry and sensitive.

• dancingwithmyfather By  dancingwithmyfather
    07.08.14

I'm torn between this and the orange face wash, so I alternate between the two. I love Burt's Bees products; my daughter and I keep a tinted gloss in every purse, car caddy, and drawer we can so we're never without!

• racheylove By  racheylove
    09.20.13

I have very dry skin and this face wash cleanses without drying out. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. Nice light fragrance.

• Nwawrzyniak By  Nwawrzyniak
    12.10.12

I actually did a review on this product before for another website. I am a fan of the Burt's bees brand, I am not a fan of this product. I felt like the cleanser made my face a little greasy. I wouldn't recommend this product.

• RissaG By  RissaG
    11.07.12

I got this being a BzzAgent. This was my first time using any Burts Bee's skin product. I was very impressed. My face felt clean and moisturized. I loved how my face felt afterwards.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    11.03.12

LOVE this product a lot. I have used clean and clear, biore, neutragena, st. Ives, L'oreal, and I thought it was about time I had a change. This one landed on me one day because of Bzz Agent campaign and I could never be happier! It has cleared up my face a bit, little by little and made me feel refreshed. The scent is also very calming and I look forward to cleansing my face after wearing make up for the whole day.

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    10.28.12

Trying there products for the first time. OMG I can tell a diference after the first use

• NikkiRachelle By  NikkiRachelle
    08.29.12

I received the Burt's Bee's Sensitive Skin Face Wash and Moisturizer for review a while back, I was really excited because I love Burts Bee's products. I took into consideration that it was in fact for sensitive skin so I didn't expect a ton of fragrance but the smell of the wash wasn't my favorite, though it did give great results. The moisturizer is light weight, I live in Florida so my face tends to get greasy from the heat and humidity so moisturizers usually leave me looking extremely shiny, but this one didn't! It was awesome!

• Nancysc By  Nancysc
    02.27.12

I love all of Burts Bees products , this cleanser dosent dry out my face and leaves it soft and moisturized, as well as cleansing my deep pores around the nose.