› Beauty Reviews Skin Care Reviews

Sensitive Facial Cleans…
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.4 22 90%
rated #187 in Skin Care
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
22 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser
racheylove
on Sep 20, 2013   ::  I have very dry skin and this face wash cleanses without drying out. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. Nice light fragrance.
Nwawrzyniak
on Dec 10, 2012   ::  I actually did a review on this product before for another website. I am a fan of the Burt's bees brand, I am not a fan of this product. I felt like the cleanser made my face a little greasy. I wouldn't recommend this product.
RissaG
on Nov 07, 2012   ::  I got this being a BzzAgent. This was my first time using any Burts Bee's skin product. I was very impressed. My face felt clean and moisturized. I loved how my face felt afterwards.
MadHatter
on Nov 03, 2012   ::  LOVE this product a lot. I have used clean and clear, biore, neutragena, st. Ives, L'oreal, and I thought it was about time I had a change. This one landed on me one day because of Bzz Agent campaign and I could never be happier! It has cleared up my face a bit, little by little and made me feel refreshed. The scent is also very calming and I look forward to cleansing my face after wearing make up for the whole day.
sandyc42
on Oct 28, 2012   ::  Trying there products for the first time. OMG I can tell a diference after the first use
NikkiRachelle
on Aug 29, 2012   ::  I received the Burt's Bee's Sensitive Skin Face Wash and Moisturizer for review a while back, I was really excited because I love Burts Bee's products. I took into consideration that it was in fact for sensitive skin so I didn't expect a ton of fragrance but the smell of the wash wasn't my favorite, though it did give great results. The moisturizer is light weight, I live in Florida so my face tends to get greasy from the heat and humidity so moisturizers usually leave me looking extremely shiny, but this one didn't! It was awesome!
Nancysc
on Feb 27, 2012   ::  I love all of Burts Bees products , this cleanser dosent dry out my face and leaves it soft and moisturized, as well as cleansing my deep pores around the nose.
TrueTexan
on Dec 05, 2011   ::  This face wash is phenomenal. It was a Godsend to me. I have subcutaneous pimples, and the wash has helped clear them up. It's Fragrance Free and very non-irritating. I love, love, love it!!! I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone! Thank you Burt's Bees - you have an ecstatic customer!
5amigos
on Dec 03, 2011   ::  O thinkdon't Burts Bees productssensitive are awesome! My skin gets irritated turns reddish and is flaky like a sunburn with when I use other face cleansers, but not when I use the burts bees sensitive skin faceial cleanser! My skin feels soft and smoothe! Apply the moisturizer afterwards for an even better feel!
nbrumm
on Nov 10, 2011   ::  i used this for a few days but it didnt work weel with my sking BUT i gave it to hubby to try and he loves it! so although it didnt work for me it does work and works well for certain skin types.
Pages: 1 2 3