› Beauty Reviews Skin Care Reviews

Sensitive Facial Cleans…
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.4 25 92%
rated #197 in Skin Care
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
25 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser
sandrabeach
on Aug 26, 2014   ::  It smell amazing and feel good on the face. Great for dry skin and the fact that it does not have a lot of chemical is a winner in my book. I have use the exfoliation scrub and like to use that after the cleanser.
bear2012
on Aug 06, 2014   ::  I love Burt's Bees products. They are the only ones that I can use when my skin gets dry and sensitive.
dancingwithmyfather
on Jul 08, 2014   ::  I'm torn between this and the orange face wash, so I alternate between the two. I love Burt's Bees products; my daughter and I keep a tinted gloss in every purse, car caddy, and drawer we can so we're never without!
racheylove
on Sep 20, 2013   ::  I have very dry skin and this face wash cleanses without drying out. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. Nice light fragrance.
Nwawrzyniak
on Dec 10, 2012   ::  I actually did a review on this product before for another website. I am a fan of the Burt's bees brand, I am not a fan of this product. I felt like the cleanser made my face a little greasy. I wouldn't recommend this product.
RissaG
on Nov 07, 2012   ::  I got this being a BzzAgent. This was my first time using any Burts Bee's skin product. I was very impressed. My face felt clean and moisturized. I loved how my face felt afterwards.
MadHatter
on Nov 03, 2012   ::  LOVE this product a lot. I have used clean and clear, biore, neutragena, st. Ives, L'oreal, and I thought it was about time I had a change. This one landed on me one day because of Bzz Agent campaign and I could never be happier! It has cleared up my face a bit, little by little and made me feel refreshed. The scent is also very calming and I look forward to cleansing my face after wearing make up for the whole day.
sandyc42
on Oct 28, 2012   ::  Trying there products for the first time. OMG I can tell a diference after the first use
NikkiRachelle
on Aug 29, 2012   ::  I received the Burt's Bee's Sensitive Skin Face Wash and Moisturizer for review a while back, I was really excited because I love Burts Bee's products. I took into consideration that it was in fact for sensitive skin so I didn't expect a ton of fragrance but the smell of the wash wasn't my favorite, though it did give great results. The moisturizer is light weight, I live in Florida so my face tends to get greasy from the heat and humidity so moisturizers usually leave me looking extremely shiny, but this one didn't! It was awesome!
Nancysc
on Feb 27, 2012   ::  I love all of Burts Bees products , this cleanser dosent dry out my face and leaves it soft and moisturized, as well as cleansing my deep pores around the nose.
Pages: 1 2 3