Burts Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Burts Bees is an awesome brand. The only negative is the cost. It's way too expensive for such a small jar. The smell and quality is Perfecto!

• I love burt's bees products, but this one I will definitely never use again. Made my hands greasy and really couldn't tell much difference.

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

Great product

I love this hand creme! It makes your hands so soft and hydrated! And it smells so lovely. It also is made with natural ingredients which I love!!

• MYLITTLESTAR By  MYLITTLESTAR
    04.18.17

I PASS

I HAD TRY THIS PRODUCT BEFORE , I LIKE THE SMELL BUT THE CONSISTENCY IS TOO MUCH,,IS GREASY AND EXPENSIVE FOR SUCH AS A SMALL JAR.

• Megan711 By  Megan711
    02.23.17

Works Good, Smells Bad

I've had this product for years and it works pretty good. The big issue I have with this product is the smell, it just doesn't smell good.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

Live Burts Bees

Love Burts Bees products but this isnt my favorite. Its alright but just cant compare to lip balms.

• Briemo By  Briemo
    08.19.16

All natural, light weight, fast penetrating moisturizer

This all natural hand cream smells great and moisturizes while quickly being absorbed into the skin. I use it for all sorts of things. I have even used it as a moisturizer on my healing tattoos and it feels so light on my skin.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I love all the berts beeswax products they work really well

• cowser72 By  cowser72
    07.21.16

I WILL PASS

The scent of this product was overwhelming. It made my hands greasy and I couldn't tell any difference in the effect it had on my skin.

• kayla619 By  kayla619
    06.26.16

I love this hand creme. I used to live in the midwest and during winter, the area within my nailbeds would crack and bleed. Once I found this product, it was an instant relief. Made my hands very soft.

• Mgoodman25 By  Mgoodman25
    06.23.16

I got this as a gift so cost was not a concern. I love the way it smells I could sit with the jar open and just take it in all day! I love Burt's Bees products. I like that they are made with good quality ingredients. This is not as thick as other hand creams that I've used but I still really like this one.

• Hatshepsut By  Hatshepsut
    06.14.16

I truly love this product. It's very luxurious and rich without a greasy feeling. . I started using it years ago and then the prices went up on all of their products unfortunately. Otherwise, I still enjoy the product.