Born Free Glass Baby Bottle | SheSpeaks Reviews

• singlemommyof2 singlemommyof2
    07.22.12

I bought a lot of these in a clearance section of my pharmacy or I wouldn't have been able to afford them, They are great bottles!

• No glass for my infant. I have four kids at home so I do not want glass around for them to accidentally break. The only thing about glass that's a positive is glass is easier to clean, and it gets truly disinfected versus plastic that stays greasy.

• JamJam77 By  JamJam77
    08.02.17

Excellent bottle

Born free bottles glass or plastic have worked wonders for me! I feel as though my son would get far less gassy and upset when using Born Free bottles and trust me I bought the top 5 rated ones to begin with to make sure my son felt the most comfortable while eating and have stuck with Born Free. I have and will continue to also purchase these for new moms for baby shower gifts, so far everyone that has received them has continued to use them as well.

• Jessalove123 By  Jessalove123
    06.10.17

I have always loved glass bottles but these in particular are reasonably priced, they are easy to clean and they don't contain harmful chemicals like plastic bottles do so it makes me feel more comfortable as to me using this bottle with a child instead of plastic bottles. Next up is glass sippy cups lol!!!!!!

• mrsedwards86 By  mrsedwards86
    04.24.17

Non baby Hiccups

Love this less hiccups for my daughter non fussiness

• AZebro By  AZebro
    01.03.17

Mother of 4 highly recommends!

I have 4 children and used this bottle with all of them! I loved that they are made of glass, it was comforting knowing we did not have to worry about the plastic and if it truly was BPA safe. The bottles last a lifetime you just need to buy new nipples.

• kristieking1989 By  kristieking1989
    11.07.16

Great Product!

I used these bottles the entire time my child was bottle feeding and I LOVED them!

• Seguinjj2 By  Seguinjj2
    09.29.16

My daughter used this bottle and we loved it. I also buy to give out as gifts! Great baby shower gift!

• Prettygirl01 By  Prettygirl01
    08.14.16

I just wanted to know if this bottle is helps better to get rid of colic . I have tried just about every bottle that says bpa free and nothing seems to work. Any advice on which bottle is best.

• Ponce35 By  Ponce35
    08.03.16

Workes So well!

Loved how well this worked for my kids. Love the shape of it and easy for the baby to put there mouth over.

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Good

Very similar to the doctor Browns except they don't have the huge vent thing inside. There good but my baby has a lot of colic and reflux so had to go back to dr brown. Will be using these after a few months again

• lfreemanlpn By  lfreemanlpn
    06.11.16

Just buy it!

Cleaner, healthier, less air, longer lasting, no complaints