› Food & Drink Reviews Beverages Reviews

Green Goodness
Rating Reviews Recommended
4.9 11 90%
rated #6 in Beverages
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
11 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness
JilldeTrabajos
on Aug 05, 2014   ::  I cannot say enough good things about Bolthouse Farms, especially this flavor. After finding out that Naked was lying about their ingredients (and was owned by PepsiCo, which automatically makes me suspicious!), I tried Bolthouse Farms and I'm glad I did. It's delicious, nutritious, and reasonably priced for what you're getting. I also trust the company quite a bit more. I've noticed the company has grown in the last few years--I'm finding them at more and more locations, which is very convenient!
alwaysinl0v3
on Jul 08, 2014   ::  I think these are cheaper than Odwalla and just as good. Love the Green because of the kiwi and apples.
tyramoore
on May 30, 2014   ::  Nothing beats drinking something delicious and good for you! I recently found these when I start a 30 day green juice challenge. It quickly became a favorite for convenience and flavor.
emilycp26
on Apr 12, 2014   ::  Healthy but can go bad fast.
victoria8310
on Feb 06, 2014   ::  LOVE LOVE LOVE oh and LOVE. This drink is so great. It is delicious and with vitamins that is needed. Give it a try.
ohsooobored
on Nov 18, 2013   ::  If I only do one healthy thing a day its enjoying any of the bolthouse juices. Perfect product. Even got my 13 year old hooked!
FroggieSL
on May 02, 2013   ::  My husband and son love this particular flavor. Bolthouse is my favorite brand of healthy fruit juices. They kept trying to get me to try it (I usually buy berry...creature of habit) and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! They are sweet since they are fruit juices, but not too sweet.
RAM2011
on Apr 29, 2013   ::  This has an excellent flavor, and was surprisingly good. I hate eating green vegetables, and this is a great way to sneak them into my diet
nicolesister
on Jun 27, 2012   ::   Every one in my family enjoy Bolthouse Green Goodness. The Green Goodness is little bit thick but it really Delicious. We have enjoy almost all of there products. My fave is the Vanilla Chai Tea ,it sooo good mmm.... it also lactose free. You should go to the store and buy one for you self. I will be going to the store in a couple of days to do grocery shopping and get couple of bottles. yep. great Drink. check out for your self http://bolthouse.com/
VasaMelone
on Jun 26, 2012   ::  I tried this for the first time last week and loved it! I was a little leery at first, but I was hooked with the first sip. Bolthouse Green Goodness is delicious! It made me feel great that I was drinking REAL fruit juice and fruit puree. I also felt that it gave me energy, so I began drinking 6-8oz in the morning to help me wake up. I will definitely be buying this again, really soon! Oh, and my husband liked it, too!
Pages: 1 2