Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness | SheSpeaks Reviews

• JilldeTrabajos JilldeTrabajos
    08.05.14

I cannot say enough good things about Bolthouse Farms, especially this flavor. After finding out that Naked was lying about their ingredients (and was owned by PepsiCo, which automatically makes me suspicious!), I tried Bolthouse Farms and I'm glad I did. It's delicious, nutritious, and reasonably priced for what you're getting. I also trust the company quite a bit more. I've noticed the company has grown in the last few years--I'm finding them at more and more locations, which is very convenient!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    05.24.16

Worth It!

Green Goodness is one of my favorite Bolthouse Farms shakes. It's conveniently almost always on sale by me and I usually stock up because it has a great flavor, wonderful ingredients, and nutrition (aside from the high sugar from the pure fruits it uses). It's delicious and affordable for the type of shake it is in comparison to other natural shakes. I usually switch between the flavors because they all offer a little different vitamins and nutrients. I wish this one had more nutrients, but it's strictly fruit and juices, I didn't see any veggies, which I think it could use and wouldn't hurt anything since the shake is somewhat gritty with the other purees it uses.

• dhalley24 By  dhalley24
    09.26.15

OMG I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have yet to find a flavor that isn't super yummy! Just a warning these are not calorie counting friendly but they are nutritious and wonderful! I love the Chai Soy one!

• roseflores101 By  roseflores101
    09.22.15

Best natural fruit drink, only thing I could keep down while I was pregnant.

• lnanthony By  lnanthony
    11.02.14

We LOVE this product, a much better alternative to Naked. My son loves a glass with breakfast each morning, full of good stuff to keep him healthy. And tastes great too!

• JilldeTrabajos By  JilldeTrabajos
    08.05.14

• alwaysinl0v3 By  alwaysinl0v3
    07.08.14

I think these are cheaper than Odwalla and just as good. Love the Green because of the kiwi and apples.

• tyramoore By  tyramoore
    05.30.14

Nothing beats drinking something delicious and good for you! I recently found these when I start a 30 day green juice challenge. It quickly became a favorite for convenience and flavor.

• emilycp26 By  emilycp26
    04.12.14

Healthy but can go bad fast.

• victoria8310 By  victoria8310
    02.06.14

LOVE LOVE LOVE oh and LOVE. This drink is so great. It is delicious and with vitamins that is needed. Give it a try.

• ohsooobored By  ohsooobored
    11.18.13

If I only do one healthy thing a day its enjoying any of the bolthouse juices. Perfect product. Even got my 13 year old hooked!