Blueberry Mochi Cake
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
1 Hr 15 Mins
Makes: 12 20
This is a yummy recipe for a Japanese inspired Hawaiian traditional dessert. Instead of cake flour we use a rice flour called Mochiko. The results lend a chewy almost addictive cake. Although the butter and sugar content may seem a bit high,trust me it is mildly sweet .
1 (12oz) can
1. Mix the butter and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Mix in the evaporated milk and vanilla extract.
3. Mix in the eggs.
4. Mix in the mochiko and baking powder.
5. Mix in the blueberries.
6. Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
7. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until golden brown on top and a toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
P.s. this will work with most fresh or dried fruit.
via My kitchen
Add Your Comment
other recipes in desserts
The easiest recipe ever.
Oatmeal bars with a blueberry filling
I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes and this is my favorite one! I'm a tough critic when it comes to cookies so that says something. These …