› Food & Drink Reviews Frozen Foods Reviews

3.6 44 73%
rated #75 in Frozen Foods
most helpful review
missatk67   ::
We liked this one...had a good flavor but not over powering.
least helpful review
momma4life   ::
Don't care for the flavor of the at all. They have a portion issue as well and are pricy without coupons.
social divider social divider social divider
44 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Birds Eye Voila! Meals
bamagal83
on Sep 04, 2014   ::  YUMMY!
nazthegreat1
on Sep 03, 2014   ::  These are actually really good, especially for the price. And its easy to add things to make them even better.
shespeaksmembername
on Sep 01, 2014   ::  Now I love these meals, the Garlic Chicken is just amazing, especially with cholula. :) I decided to buy the Chicken Florentine today and was less than impressed. It was Awful! Usually I am not such a harsh critic of foods, if I don't like something initially I will try and add something like sour cream, hot sauce, things along those lines, but this could not be helped. I don't like wasting food so I will power through things even if they are not my favorite, but this one is just so surprisingly not edible.
sheshe218
on Jun 18, 2014   ::  These are wonderful and quick! My family loves them!
mm1186
on Jun 01, 2014   ::  Can be a bit pricey but with the right coupon and sale it's a freezer must! Very delicious and easy/quick to make!
Katkins1968
on May 31, 2014   ::  The meals is tasty and easy to prepare but not enough for a whole meal for 2 need to add a salad or a side dish to make it a meal
jelbea
on May 29, 2014   ::  No flavor.. Usually just steamed veggies without very little flavoring..
missatk67
on May 29, 2014   ::  We liked this one...had a good flavor but not over powering.
nagent99
on Jan 04, 2014   ::  I love garlic shrimp voila. I have tried others that I was not crazy over. I prefer this one
okcomputergirl13
on Jan 04, 2014   ::  My husband and I love these meals. They are low in Weight Watchers points (at least the garlic shrimp and garlic chicken are), which is a big plus. All you need is the meal and a tiny bit of water, and dinner is ready in about 15 minutes. We always keep at least two of these on hand for busy nights.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5