› Food & Drink Reviews Frozen Foods Reviews

3.6 42 71%
rated #75 in Frozen Foods
most helpful review
missatk67   ::
We liked this one...had a good flavor but not over powering.
least helpful review
momma4life   ::
Don't care for the flavor of the at all. They have a portion issue as well and are pricy without coupons.
social divider social divider social divider
42 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Birds Eye Voila! Meals
shespeaksmembername
1 day ago   ::  Now I love these meals, the Garlic Chicken is just amazing, especially with cholula. :) I decided to buy the Chicken Florentine today and was less than impressed. It was Awful! Usually I am not such a harsh critic of foods, if I don't like something initially I will try and add something like sour cream, hot sauce, things along those lines, but this could not be helped. I don't like wasting food so I will power through things even if they are not my favorite, but this one is just so surprisingly not edible.
sheshe218
on Jun 18, 2014   ::  These are wonderful and quick! My family loves them!
mm1186
on Jun 01, 2014   ::  Can be a bit pricey but with the right coupon and sale it's a freezer must! Very delicious and easy/quick to make!
Katkins1968
on May 31, 2014   ::  The meals is tasty and easy to prepare but not enough for a whole meal for 2 need to add a salad or a side dish to make it a meal
jelbea
on May 29, 2014   ::  No flavor.. Usually just steamed veggies without very little flavoring..
missatk67
on May 29, 2014   ::  We liked this one...had a good flavor but not over powering.
nagent99
on Jan 04, 2014   ::  I love garlic shrimp voila. I have tried others that I was not crazy over. I prefer this one
okcomputergirl13
on Jan 04, 2014   ::  My husband and I love these meals. They are low in Weight Watchers points (at least the garlic shrimp and garlic chicken are), which is a big plus. All you need is the meal and a tiny bit of water, and dinner is ready in about 15 minutes. We always keep at least two of these on hand for busy nights.
friendhamster
on Sep 29, 2013   ::  I have to say, these are my least favourite of the freezer meals. They taste cheap and like they are likely to give me heartburn or indigestion. If I absolutely need to eat them, I will, but otherwise I'd rather just make my own, or spend the money on a slightly more expensive freezer meal. At least they're easy to make.
Jbroach
on Sep 07, 2013   ::  It's ok. I can make my own cheaper and taste better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5