› Food & Drink Reviews Frozen Foods Reviews

Rating Reviews Recommended
3.6 36 73%
rated #73 in Frozen Foods
most helpful review
There are currently no voted positive reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
least helpful review
momma4life   ::
Don't care for the flavor of the at all. They have a portion issue as well and are pricy without coupons.
social divider social divider social divider
36 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Birds Eye Voila! Meals
nagent99
on Jan 04, 2014   ::  I love garlic shrimp voila. I have tried others that I was not crazy over. I prefer this one
okcomputergirl13
on Jan 04, 2014   ::  My husband and I love these meals. They are low in Weight Watchers points (at least the garlic shrimp and garlic chicken are), which is a big plus. All you need is the meal and a tiny bit of water, and dinner is ready in about 15 minutes. We always keep at least two of these on hand for busy nights.
friendhamster
on Sep 29, 2013   ::  I have to say, these are my least favourite of the freezer meals. They taste cheap and like they are likely to give me heartburn or indigestion. If I absolutely need to eat them, I will, but otherwise I'd rather just make my own, or spend the money on a slightly more expensive freezer meal. At least they're easy to make.
Jbroach
on Sep 07, 2013   ::  It's ok. I can make my own cheaper and taste better.
cwpope1212
on Aug 25, 2013   ::  I had a coupon for this and I decided to try it. At first it didn't look like it was going to be good so I decided to try it and I actually like. My husband really like and he wants me to buy and make more
mommabee
on Aug 23, 2013   ::  These are great for a quick meal when you just don't feel like cooking a feast. Tasty, too!
Bellamamma04
on Aug 23, 2013   ::  My kids love these and only way to get them to eat their veggies.
mslejean
on Jun 11, 2013   ::  My husband and I like the three cheese, its one I don't need to add cheese to get the right taste.
arynlane
on Apr 24, 2013   ::  My husband and i lived off of these when we first moved in together. They are a quick meal fixer and they never get boring, there is always tons to choose from!
missmisy19
on Apr 20, 2013   ::  Tasty quick meal and blanced.
Pages: 1 2 3 4