Birdseye Voila Meals | SheSpeaks Reviews

• missatk67 missatk67
    05.29.14

We liked this one...had a good flavor but not over powering.

• momma4life momma4life
    03.22.12

Don't care for the flavor of the at all. They have a portion issue as well and are pricy without coupons.

• bamagal83 By  bamagal83
    09.04.14

YUMMY!

• nazthegreat1 By  nazthegreat1
    09.03.14

These are actually really good, especially for the price. And its easy to add things to make them even better.

• shespeaksmembername By  shespeaksmembername
    09.01.14

Now I love these meals, the Garlic Chicken is just amazing, especially with cholula. :) I decided to buy the Chicken Florentine today and was less than impressed. It was Awful! Usually I am not such a harsh critic of foods, if I don't like something initially I will try and add something like sour cream, hot sauce, things along those lines, but this could not be helped. I don't like wasting food so I will power through things even if they are not my favorite, but this one is just so surprisingly not edible.

• sheshe218 By  sheshe218
    06.18.14

These are wonderful and quick! My family loves them!

• mm1186 By  mm1186
    06.01.14

Can be a bit pricey but with the right coupon and sale it's a freezer must! Very delicious and easy/quick to make!

• Katkins1968 By  Katkins1968
    05.31.14

The meals is tasty and easy to prepare but not enough for a whole meal for 2 need to add a salad or a side dish to make it a meal

• jelbea By  jelbea
    05.29.14

No flavor.. Usually just steamed veggies without very little flavoring..

• missatk67 By  missatk67
    05.29.14

We liked this one...had a good flavor but not over powering.

• nagent99 By  nagent99
    01.04.14

I love garlic shrimp voila. I have tried others that I was not crazy over. I prefer this one

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    01.04.14

My husband and I love these meals. They are low in Weight Watchers points (at least the garlic shrimp and garlic chicken are), which is a big plus. All you need is the meal and a tiny bit of water, and dinner is ready in about 15 minutes. We always keep at least two of these on hand for busy nights.