Better Homes Garden Wax Melts | SheSpeaks Reviews

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I looooooove these. I especially love the spa scented one (I can't think of what it's called!) --- it's so tranquil & calming!

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    10.19.15

BH&G wax melts are a great buy. They are just as good as the pricier brands. There is a huge variety of scents to choose from. I poor the melted wax back into the original container when I turn my burner off as this seems to insure the scent remains strong.

• LookingforSunshine By  LookingforSunshine
    09.29.15

I love these! I have a ton of them that I use everyday! This is my favorite brand of scents.

• princesspam By  princesspam
    06.30.15

For the price, you can't go wrong with these. They have a huge selection of scents and they are just as good as the other brands of wax melts in my opinion.

• Kate108 By  Kate108
    06.08.15

Bought the baked apple scented one and it smelled good but didn't last long at all. Maybe three days and the scent wasn't as strong, then it was completely gone.

• Cathy28 By  Cathy28
    03.08.15

I am not a fan of Better Homes and Gardens wax melts because I don't think the scent is as good as Glade or Febreze, but I bought The Pumpkin Spice one because it was on sale. It is glorious!!!! The smell just fills my house with a delightful spicy pumpkin scent that I just love.

• sneekymonky By  sneekymonky
    10.31.14

The smells made me want to gag. Overwhelming and chemical-like. It gave me a headache, I had to throw them out and open windows to air out the house.

• Coralee13 By  Coralee13
    08.20.14

These make the house smell great!

• lizabee61 By  lizabee61
    08.18.14

these are the strongest good smelling wax melts and they smell longer than others .

• sonya_mind1967 By  sonya_mind1967
    07.28.14

cheap and work very well

• MNJEWEL By  MNJEWEL
    07.25.14

Smell awesome and a great price!