› Home & Garden Reviews Home Decor Reviews

rated #19 in Home Decor
most helpful review
trippingtiffies   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
9 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Better Homes & Garden Wax Melts
trippingtiffies
1 week ago   ::  I looooooove these. I especially love the spa scented one (I can't think of what it's called!) --- it's so tranquil & calming!
Mj8462
on Sep 30, 2013   ::  I like the cost of these waxes, I don't think they last as long as scentsy, but still a great product.
renita44
on Jan 19, 2013   ::  Great product
cheekybear
on Dec 14, 2012   ::  I really enjoy the different varietys of scents. They make the entire house smell great. They do tend to lose there effectiveness after a while, but being only $2.00 it is worth it.
keeganandjacksmommy
on Nov 30, 2012   ::  i loved that they are so low cost compared to scentsy brand. initially they great. but i noticed that the melts dont last as long as the scentsy brand.
Southerngenes
on Oct 09, 2012   ::  Great scents and easy purchasing access. I prefer Scentsy over these, but do purchase BH&G as well. Some of the BH&G scents are very unique.
drgnfly2010
on May 29, 2012   ::  these are great, walmart has so many different scents its so hard to pick which one u want the house to smell like each nite!, u can use them in small tart warmer or the large one either one works great, i received mine for xmas and i use it almost every nite. one of my favorite xmas presents!!!
debsmad
on Apr 02, 2012   ::  I absolutely LOVE these tarts! They are plenty strong enough to scent my large roomed farmhouse, last a long time, and are only $2.00 a pack. There are tons of scents to choose from, and they have seasonal scents too, so keep checking your Walmart. (FYI - The Better Homes & Gardens brand and the Scentsational brand are made by the same company, but BH&G is exclusive to Walmart stores.) All of the Scentsy lovers out there should take note of these affordable and strongly scented tarts!
Sjbutterfie
on Dec 01, 2011   ::  These are AMAZING! Me & my husband get these everytime we go to Walmart. They are $2 dollars and well worth it! They smell your entire house up. Each pack has 6 bricks in it. They have many different scents which Blueberry Muffin, Country Kettle Corn, and Cranberry Chutney are our favorites. What I do is once I've burned them for a day the next day I keep the the plastic that they are molded in and pour the wax back into the mold and I can get at least one more use out of it.
To review, please  Login  or  Join