› Home & Garden Reviews Home Decor Reviews

rated #15 in Home Decor
most helpful review
trippingtiffies   ::
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
15 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Better Homes & Garden Wax Melts
Coralee13
on Aug 20, 2014   ::  These make the house smell great!
lizabee61
on Aug 18, 2014   ::  these are the strongest good smelling wax melts and they smell longer than others .
sonya_mind1967
on Jul 28, 2014   ::  cheap and work very well
MNJEWEL
on Jul 25, 2014   ::  Smell awesome and a great price!
ragaimuffin
on Jul 02, 2014   ::  I LOVE wax melts. I have probably 6000 things to melt wax cubes, and i have tried a TON of different ones. But these ones are not that impressive. They smell amazing when im in the store, but as soon as i get home and start melting..they dont smell like they did in the store. The smell is either too over powering, or i can barely smell them. though the price is right for how much is in the pack.
ashleydawn93
on Jun 14, 2014   ::  I use these all the time. Everytimeni go to walmart im having my family pull me out of the isle from taking so long going through all the scents.. I gave 4 starts csuse I think they could last a bit longer and always could be cheaper but $2 isnt bad I suppose... I definitely recommend them!! Stock up like I do!!! They are great to have around.
trippingtiffies
on Apr 16, 2014   ::  I looooooove these. I especially love the spa scented one (I can't think of what it's called!) --- it's so tranquil & calming!
Mj8462
on Sep 30, 2013   ::  I like the cost of these waxes, I don't think they last as long as scentsy, but still a great product.
renita44
on Jan 19, 2013   ::  Great product
cheekybear
on Dec 14, 2012   ::  I really enjoy the different varietys of scents. They make the entire house smell great. They do tend to lose there effectiveness after a while, but being only $2.00 it is worth it.
Pages: 1 2