› Food & Drink Reviews Frozen Foods Reviews

3.8 55 76%
rated #73 in Frozen Foods
most helpful review
trippingtiffies   ::
I keep these in my fridge for nights when I'm too tired to really cook.
least helpful review
There are currently no voted negative reviews. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
55 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Bertolli Frozen Pasta Meals
cpnllworth
on Aug 09, 2014   ::  I love these. They taste great and all you do is heat and serve. They are a little pricey but tasty. I usually only cook these if its just for my husband and I. We are a family of 5 so I would need to buy 3 packs to feed us all which is too costly.
mm1186
on Jun 01, 2014   ::  Perfect for those nights you don't have a lot of time to cook...or just not in the mood! Come in various flavors. They are a little pricey so I only buy them when my grocery store has them BOGO free!
Lydia03253
on May 26, 2014   ::  My husband loves the taste. He is a very fussy eater. I find it so easy to make.
seductioninkitchen
on May 22, 2014   ::  Depends on the flavor you get, I have had some that very good and some not so great. That being said they are not bad when you want a quick meal
Gghardin
on May 19, 2014   ::  So good. I could eat this all the time. I am a pasta eater, love making the Pasta from scratch but sometimes you just don't have the time. This is so close to homemade..
crisyk
on May 17, 2014   ::  I enjoy these meals just wish that there was more in the bag as it doesn't go far and wish it was cheaper. I would rather make my own meals.
Kathi2
on May 03, 2014   ::  Very good Italian food that can be eaten in your house! It is a bit pricey but good
flashraggs
on Apr 28, 2014   ::  It was too spicey for me and too expensive. I wouldn't buy it w/o a coupon or a really good sale.
kaykay131415
on Apr 28, 2014   ::  Bertolli I love there meals they are great and brings the family together.
Louisa
on Apr 28, 2014   ::  Go to meal for a quick dinner. My favorite is the shrimp and asparagus! One bag truly only feeds one person and the price is expensive; so, I only purchase when on sale. Tasty and good quality for a frozen meal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6