Bertolli Frozen Pasta Meals | SheSpeaks Reviews

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I keep these in my fridge for nights when I'm too tired to really cook.

• tkleonard By  tkleonard
    07.27.15

AMAZING! Just wish it was cheaper and more of it in the bag.

• cpnllworth By  cpnllworth
    08.09.14

I love these. They taste great and all you do is heat and serve. They are a little pricey but tasty. I usually only cook these if its just for my husband and I. We are a family of 5 so I would need to buy 3 packs to feed us all which is too costly.

• mm1186 By  mm1186
    06.01.14

Perfect for those nights you don't have a lot of time to cook...or just not in the mood! Come in various flavors. They are a little pricey so I only buy them when my grocery store has them BOGO free!

• Lydia03253 By  Lydia03253
    05.26.14

My husband loves the taste. He is a very fussy eater. I find it so easy to make.

• seductioninkitchen By  seductioninkitchen
    05.22.14

Depends on the flavor you get, I have had some that very good and some not so great. That being said they are not bad when you want a quick meal

• Gghardin By  Gghardin
    05.19.14

So good. I could eat this all the time. I am a pasta eater, love making the Pasta from scratch but sometimes you just don't have the time. This is so close to homemade..

• crisyk By  crisyk
    05.17.14

I enjoy these meals just wish that there was more in the bag as it doesn't go far and wish it was cheaper. I would rather make my own meals.

• Kathi2 By  Kathi2
    05.03.14

Very good Italian food that can be eaten in your house! It is a bit pricey but good

• flashraggs By  flashraggs
    04.28.14

It was too spicey for me and too expensive. I wouldn't buy it w/o a coupon or a really good sale.

• kaykay131415 By  kaykay131415
    04.28.14

Bertolli I love there meals they are great and brings the family together.