› beauty reviews makeup - lips
Featured Image   EOS Lip Balm Sphere
   EOS  Lip Balm Sphere

Rating   Reviews   Recommended
4.2 1157 84%
social divider

rated #99 in Makeup - Lips products

Eyes Lips Face Essential… Rating
Jun 08, 2014

Really like Eyes Lips Face lip glosses especially this one. Pros: great quality, awesome lip brush, easy application, very subtle color, high shine, lasts for hours before reapplying, great moisturizing formula, very inexpensive. Cons: not enough product in tube barrel.

LA Colors Envy Rating
Jun 03, 2014

An inexpensive brand. Lovely shade. Works very well with my complexion (i have fair olive skin) Gotten tons of compliments.

Essence Essence stay mat… Rating
4.5
Apr 08, 2014

Great lip gloss and it's sooo inexpensive. The only place I see this at is Ulta and they only have a hand full of shades. I would give five stars if I had access to more than a few shades. But the gloss is not sticky, it has a pleasant scent, and it just a good gloss.

Victoria's Secret Victor… Rating
May 01, 2014

Moisturizing! And it gives a tint. I love it!

Sephora Sephora Rouge Sh… Rating
Mar 20, 2014

They lipsticks are very smooth to apply, have a buttery feeling (not in a bad way). Great pigmentation, even for the lighter colors which is sometimes rare. Helps make lips look fuller. Definitely more on the shiny glossy side, not lip gloss necessary.

Revlon Revlon Super  Lus… Rating
Mar 20, 2014

I have four lipsticks from the collection and I absolutely ADORE them. They are very smooth and creamy. Good pigmentation and lasting power,

MAC VIVA GLAM V Lustre L… Rating
Mar 20, 2014

I absolutely love this lipstick. It has a nice smooth buttery feeling. The color is AMAZING. Has good lasting power, unless you dine or drink. Highly recommend!

Stila Stay all day liqui… Rating
Feb 01, 2014

If you like a matte lip then this is the one for you! It doesn't run at all and gives the richest colors . My go to lip

Softlips Intense Moistur… Rating
Jun 08, 2014

My lips feel smooth and I feel like it leaves my breath fresh! However it doesn't last long on.

MIlani Cosmetics LIpstic… Rating
4.3
May 02, 2014

Milani lipstick looks very nice when first put on, but quickly fades, requiring frequent reaplication. However, it does not dry out lips, nor leave a stain after removal. Overall, the product is average, but no worse than many other lipsticks on the market.

DeVine  deVine Lip Shimm… Rating
Dec 13, 2013

Pros: Natural Alcohol free Gluten free Cruelty free Pesticide free Paraben free Made in USA Cons: No Affiliate Program Healthful benefits: Reverstrol Grape-seed oil Red wine antioxidants My thoughts: Beauty simplified with …

Nivea A KISS OF MILK AND… Rating
4.6
Jul 10, 2014

Smooth, but does not actually heal lips.

Noya Noya Lip Balm Rating
4.5
Dec 10, 2013

it make my lip so good to eat .I tell all my family and friend about it and some of them buy it .

POP Beauty Pouty Pop Cra… Rating
3.3
Dec 10, 2013

I love it .... it make my lip so good my man love it on me ...

Nivea  Mint and Minerals… Rating
3.8
Jan 09, 2014

I love how this product doesn't have a strong smell, the scent is simple and fresh. I've used Nivea for quite some time, and it never disappoints! I've had a few of my Nivea lip balms for over a year and they are still in tact and work perfectly. This stuff goes on smooth and leaves…

Pages: < Prev 1