› beauty reviews makeup - lips
Featured Image   EOS Lip Balm Sphere
   EOS  Lip Balm Sphere

Rating   Reviews   Recommended
4.2 1029 85%
social divider

rated #96 in Makeup - Lips products

Essence Essence stay mat… Rating
Apr 08, 2014

Great lip gloss and it's sooo inexpensive. The only place I see this at is Ulta and they only have a hand full of shades. I would give five stars if I had access to more than a few shades. But the gloss is not sticky, it has a pleasant scent, and it just a good gloss.

Victoria's Secret Victor… Rating
Mar 20, 2014

I love love love this lipstick. I got it in the color incognito and it is absolutely the perfect nude. It is SUPER creamy and smooth. Love how great it feels on the lips - light and airy. I highly recommend it above all others. Collection has very nice colors. Never knew how much a …

Sephora Sephora Rouge Sh… Rating
3.0
3.0
Mar 20, 2014

They lipsticks are very smooth to apply, have a buttery feeling (not in a bad way). Great pigmentation, even for the lighter colors which is sometimes rare. Helps make lips look fuller. Definitely more on the shiny glossy side, not lip gloss necessary.

Revlon Revlon Super  Lus… Rating
Mar 20, 2014

I have four lipsticks from the collection and I absolutely ADORE them. They are very smooth and creamy. Good pigmentation and lasting power,

MAC VIVA GLAM V Lustre L… Rating
Mar 20, 2014

I absolutely love this lipstick. It has a nice smooth buttery feeling. The color is AMAZING. Has good lasting power, unless you dine or drink. Highly recommend!

Stila Stay all day liqui… Rating
Feb 01, 2014

If you like a matte lip then this is the one for you! It doesn't run at all and gives the richest colors . My go to lip

Softlips Intense Moistur… Rating
Feb 16, 2014

I love this !mint is always my "Go To" flavor of Chapstick and this always leaves my lips feeling fresh

MIlani Cosmetics LIpstic… Rating
4.7
Dec 29, 2013

I absolutely love this lipstick. The colors are so cute and it smells yummy too!

DeVine  deVine Lip Shimm… Rating
Dec 13, 2013

Pros: Natural Alcohol free Gluten free Cruelty free Pesticide free Paraben free Made in USA Cons: No Affiliate Program Healthful benefits: Reverstrol Grape-seed oil Red wine antioxidants My thoughts: Beauty simplified with …

Nivea A KISS OF MILK AND… Rating
Feb 10, 2014

This month I received this product in one of my beauty box subscriptions. It came in handy when I did my first lip scrub and needed a deep moisturizing on my lips! It smells good but scent is light. It made my lips soft and stayed on a long time. I recommend trying it.

Noya Noya Lip Balm Rating
Dec 10, 2013

it make my lip so good to eat .I tell all my family and friend about it and some of them buy it .

POP Beauty Pouty Pop Cra… Rating
3.3
Dec 10, 2013

I love it .... it make my lip so good my man love it on me ...

Nivea  Mint and Minerals… Rating
3.8
Jan 09, 2014

I love how this product doesn't have a strong smell, the scent is simple and fresh. I've used Nivea for quite some time, and it never disappoints! I've had a few of my Nivea lip balms for over a year and they are still in tact and work perfectly. This stuff goes on smooth and leaves…

LimeCrime Velvetines Rating
Feb 24, 2014

the colors, the wear, I mean...whats not to love?!

Smith's Rosebud  Rosebud… Rating
Dec 18, 2013

such a lovely balm to carry in your purse! the scent is so feminine and the texture is wonderful, it leaves my lips supple. I also use this on my elbows and knees. Its something that helps make you feel pampered. A great small gift that anyone would enjoy.

Pages: < Prev 1