› beauty reviews makeup - lips
Featured Image   EOS Lip Balm Sphere
   EOS  Lip Balm Sphere

Rating   Reviews   Recommended
4.2 1529 84%
social divider

rated #115 in Makeup - Lips products

Lancome Lancome Baume In… Rating
Apr 28, 2015

This is my go to lip balm for a more natural look. It's very bright and electric looking in the tube but don't let that fool you because this balm actually has a subtle pink tinted sheen. It goes on pretty sheer and brings the pinkness/natural shade of your lips out, Kinda madness …

CoverGirl Colorlicious L… Rating
4.3
Apr 02, 2015

Love these lipsticks. I have Fairytale and Spellbound. The formula and pigmentation are great. Definitely glides on easily. No obnoxious fragrance either. They keep adding more colors and I want to get them all!

Jordana Jordana Quicklin… Rating
Mar 20, 2015

Jordana products have been in my make up bag for years! My mom used to buy me some of the products when I was young because they were so cheap! I recently just started using lip liner and didn't want to spend a lot of money on it incase I decided it wasn't for me. So, I went to Walg…

L.A. Colors You the Balm… Rating
Dec 29, 2014

I picked this product up at an after Christmas sale. This came with 3 lip balms - each decorated with little animals in winter wear. It has 3 scents - Vanilla bean, peppermint, and strawberry. Pretty cute, and price was really low. $1.50 after the 50% off. It was a cute gift se…

Loreal Paris Colour Rich… Rating
3.6
Mar 27, 2015

Good lipstains are always hard to find. This did the job.

Chapstick Hydration Lock… Rating
4.7
May 02, 2015

Loved this. Dual ended chapsticks always are perfect. You won't have to repurchase right away. Perfect for cold weather and warmer weather as well. Leaves lips renewed and soft.

Rimmel London Show Off L… Rating
4.1
Mar 28, 2015

the pigmentation in these lip laquers are amazing! but i cannot wear them because the smell bothers me a lot!

Elf Elf Lip Exfoliator Rating
4.4
1.0
May 03, 2015

Okay so i definitely looked this up on Youtube before purchasing and I have to say i have yet to this day to see a update video on this, i ended up buying it but honestly wish i didn't , it doesn't exfoliate my lips at all . On the contrary it made them bleed ):

Softlips Softlips Pearl … Rating
3.8
Apr 25, 2015

Great moisturizer and it lasts long. It has a scent to it which I don't mind. It also contains SPF 15 which I think is a great feature to it, most lip balm does not have that. It was a bit sticky at first but through out the day I didn't even notice it. Great product!

Eyes Lips Face Essential… Rating
Aug 23, 2014

Doesn't last long enough

Bobbi Brown Lip Color Ro… Rating
Dec 04, 2014

My friend gifted me this on my birthday and i love it alot. They are gorgeous and the texture is smooth and makes lips fuller.

LA Colors Envy Rating
Jun 03, 2014

An inexpensive brand. Lovely shade. Works very well with my complexion (i have fair olive skin) Gotten tons of compliments.

Essence Essence stay mat… Rating
4.8
May 03, 2015

Okay so this is no wear near the Anastasia Lip stick gloss, but it's pretty darn close, so pigmented and one base does it good.

Victoria's Secret Victor… Rating
Jan 22, 2015

I absolutely LOVE the colors of VS however a bit oily and comes off quick.

Sephora Sephora Rouge Sh… Rating