› beauty reviews makeup - lips
Featured Image   EOS Lip Balm Sphere
   EOS  Lip Balm Sphere

Rating   Reviews   Recommended
4.2 1319 84%
social divider

rated #112 in Makeup - Lips products

Loreal Paris Colour Rich… Rating
Nov 07, 2014

I bought this at my local grocery store thinking that it was a regular lip gloss. I was initially shocked when it applied wet like a liquid. However, once it is applied and dries a bit, I can't feel it on at all. It has a slight sheen to it, but I would not call it shiney. I don't k…

Chapstick Hydration Lock… Rating
4.8
Nov 01, 2014

all i can say it that it is awesome does what its suppose to and you get 2 types of chapstick in one. diffintly worth it

Rimmel London Show Off L… Rating
Aug 20, 2014

I love this product and the colors. It has a nice matte finish.. BUT it does dry out quickly. I tried some chapstick/lipbalm before the lip lacquer and it worked out for me great!

Elf Elf Lip Exfoliator Rating
4.6
Oct 02, 2014

Works great as a quick and easy way to exfoliate, much better than the homemade concoctions I used to mix up to exfoliate my lips.

Softlips Softlips Pearl … Rating
Jul 16, 2014

This is my favorite lip balm. It feels very moisturizing on my lips and does not make them feel dry when it wears off. It also contains SPF 15. I love the Pearl shimmer. It is great alone or over another color. I have tried at least 30 different lip balms over the years (seriously) …

Eyes Lips Face Essential… Rating
Aug 23, 2014

Doesn't last long enough

Bobbi Brown Lip Color Ro… Rating
Nov 04, 2014

Love the creamy feeling to it and it is great for the summer.

LA Colors Envy Rating
Jun 03, 2014

An inexpensive brand. Lovely shade. Works very well with my complexion (i have fair olive skin) Gotten tons of compliments.

Essence Essence stay mat… Rating
4.5
Apr 08, 2014

Great lip gloss and it's sooo inexpensive. The only place I see this at is Ulta and they only have a hand full of shades. I would give five stars if I had access to more than a few shades. But the gloss is not sticky, it has a pleasant scent, and it just a good gloss.

Victoria's Secret Victor… Rating
May 01, 2014

Moisturizing! And it gives a tint. I love it!

Sephora Sephora Rouge Sh… Rating
Mar 20, 2014

They lipsticks are very smooth to apply, have a buttery feeling (not in a bad way). Great pigmentation, even for the lighter colors which is sometimes rare. Helps make lips look fuller. Definitely more on the shiny glossy side, not lip gloss necessary.

Revlon Revlon Super  Lus… Rating
4.5
Sep 22, 2014

You can't dislike these lipsticks. The formula is very smooth and creamy and they last quite some time. Also the pigmentation is excellent.

MAC VIVA GLAM V Lustre L… Rating
Nov 04, 2014

I love this color. Goes well with black cat eye liner and light blush.

Stila Stay all day liqui… Rating
Aug 18, 2014

In absolute love with this product. A lipcolor where the staying power actually lives up to its name. Matte lips are chic, but tend to be drying. Luckily, this product gives me a fully matte lip with out drying out my lips. Because of the nature of lipstick, you may have to reapply …

Softlips Intense Moistur… Rating
Jun 08, 2014

My lips feel smooth and I feel like it leaves my breath fresh! However it doesn't last long on.

Pages: < Prev 1