› beauty reviews makeup - lips
Featured Image   EOS Lip Balm Sphere
   EOS  Lip Balm Sphere

Rating   Reviews   Recommended
4.2 1395 84%
social divider

rated #112 in Makeup - Lips products

L.A. Colors You the Balm… Rating
Dec 29, 2014

I picked this product up at an after Christmas sale. This came with 3 lip balms - each decorated with little animals in winter wear. It has 3 scents - Vanilla bean, peppermint, and strawberry. Pretty cute, and price was really low. $1.50 after the 50% off. It was a cute gift se…

Loreal Paris Colour Rich… Rating
3.5
Jan 07, 2015

The smell is kinda much but the product is really good. It shines

Chapstick Hydration Lock… Rating
4.7
Jan 01, 2015

I love this. I have dry lips and this leaves them smooth and leaves it moisturized.

Rimmel London Show Off L… Rating
4.5
Jan 24, 2015

I had received this in the mail from Rimmel to test it out and I absolutely love it. All of the colors are gorgeous and it is not too sticky or anything!

Elf Elf Lip Exfoliator Rating
4.6
Jan 24, 2015

One of elf's best products. I'm kinda obessed with sugar scrubs and while I do love my Fresh sugar scrub, I find the elf scrub to be so much better. I really love that it is in a lipstick bullet so, the application is a dream and a lot easier than the Fresh scrub. Plus, its a lot ch…

Softlips Softlips Pearl … Rating
Dec 30, 2014

This balm has a very light tint to it. I don't like the scent, which comes off as too sweet. The balm is also a bit sticky.

Eyes Lips Face Essential… Rating
Aug 23, 2014

Doesn't last long enough

Bobbi Brown Lip Color Ro… Rating
Dec 04, 2014

My friend gifted me this on my birthday and i love it alot. They are gorgeous and the texture is smooth and makes lips fuller.

LA Colors Envy Rating
Jun 03, 2014

An inexpensive brand. Lovely shade. Works very well with my complexion (i have fair olive skin) Gotten tons of compliments.

Essence Essence stay mat… Rating
4.5
Apr 08, 2014

Great lip gloss and it's sooo inexpensive. The only place I see this at is Ulta and they only have a hand full of shades. I would give five stars if I had access to more than a few shades. But the gloss is not sticky, it has a pleasant scent, and it just a good gloss.

Victoria's Secret Victor… Rating
Jan 22, 2015

I absolutely LOVE the colors of VS however a bit oily and comes off quick.

Sephora Sephora Rouge Sh… Rating
Mar 20, 2014

They lipsticks are very smooth to apply, have a buttery feeling (not in a bad way). Great pigmentation, even for the lighter colors which is sometimes rare. Helps make lips look fuller. Definitely more on the shiny glossy side, not lip gloss necessary.

Revlon Revlon Super  Lus… Rating
4.7
Jan 24, 2015

I am a huge fan of lipstick, so whenever I buy a new tube, it is always from Revlon. They have the most amazing shades of red (my favorite) and they stay on your lips longer than most lipsticks!

MAC VIVA GLAM V Lustre L… Rating
Nov 04, 2014

I love this color. Goes well with black cat eye liner and light blush.

Stila Stay all day liqui… Rating
Aug 18, 2014

In absolute love with this product. A lipcolor where the staying power actually lives up to its name. Matte lips are chic, but tend to be drying. Luckily, this product gives me a fully matte lip with out drying out my lips. Because of the nature of lipstick, you may have to reapply …

Pages: < Prev 1