Bear Naked Cranberry Raisin Cereal | SheSpeaks Reviews

• MaryJP MaryJP
    10.27.12

Excellent product alone or sprinkled on yogurt, or even in a bowl with milk. It does feel somewhat like I am paying a premium price when I purchase it.

• DeidreJo By  DeidreJo
    01.19.16

I love love love this product. Bear Naked is a great source of a lot of nutrients. This is one of my favorites as it has cranberries in it. Now if only this had chocolate in it...

• angeladod2 By  angeladod2
    12.25.15

I LOVE Bear Naked.. the cereal is as good as their granola.. they are very similar. It doesn't get a 5 star because it can be packed with a lot of sugar.

• falu215 By  falu215
    12.17.15

OMG! OMG! Where have you been all my life? Best cereal for a healthy snack!

• dlwright By  dlwright
    05.12.15

Bear Naked granolas are phenomenal. I have yet to try a flavor I didn't like. However, I do not like them with milk as a cereal. I prefer to use them mixed with vanilla yogurt.

• spindrift By  spindrift
    12.25.14

Bear Naked granolas are a bit heavy-duty for eating straight with milk, unless you're a lumberjack. I prefer to sprinkle them with fruit or honey into Greek yogurt for texture, taste, and feel. A reliable good product that should be marketed as a greek yogurt topper.

• jenroy By  jenroy
    09.04.14

This is great with vanilla almond milk!

• GodGivenSmile86 By  GodGivenSmile86
    07.17.14

High-quality product - and I recently received a $1 off coupon in the mail! Score!

• ILoveGod By  ILoveGod
    06.19.14

It's great but a little expensive

• jackster By  jackster
    04.27.14

Enjoyed these!

• Dpreston By  Dpreston
    04.27.14

My kids normally turn their nose up to granola, unless it's homemade. However, this gets a thumbs up from BOTH of them. That is a feat in and of itself! I LOVE it on my yogurt!