Arbor Mist Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Sarafan2 Sarafan2
    09.23.12

I loved Arbour Mist when I was introduced to it as a guest at a party years back, so when I had to chance to try the new Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails, of course I couldn't let his pass me by. The flavors are delicious. They come in Blackberry Merlot, Stawberry White Zinfandel & Whte Pear Pinot Grigio, with Strawberry being my absolute favorite. They all taste great. They are an absolute plus for a back yard picnic or birthday party. All you need to do is place the bag in the feezer for 4 -5 hours, then grab one at your conveninece. If your sitting out on your deck having a few cocktails with family or friends, Arbour Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails will make everyone happy & they are easy and quick. Your guests wil be smiling in no time after trying these refreshing & delicious cocktails.

• spacktacle01 By  spacktacle01
    11.09.14

I really liked the concept but the taste was a little off to me. Great idea but I'm hoping they will improve them.

• FroggieSL By  FroggieSL
    05.02.13

I am not a big wine drinker, but when I do I like the sweet wines including Arbor Mist. I love any kind of frozen drink, so when I saw these in stores I got super excited! I bought the strawberry and the blackberry to try. I love sweets, but I was shocked at how sweet these were! They were too sweet even for me...I had the strawberry one first and thought maybe it was just that one but the second one in blackberry was just as bad. I can't drink these, and with how much sugar I consume my husband was surprised to hear that I thought they were too sweet. If they could tone down the sweetness it is a great idea.

• rshall By  rshall
    01.31.13

I recently became a fan of wine and have always loved flavored drinks, so I was pretty excited to get the chance to try the new Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails. They come in Blackberry Merlot, Strawberry White Zinfandel & White Pear Pinot Grigio. They were tasty :) Just pop them in the freezer and your all set for a calm evening at home or a nice party with friends. They would be perfect for a cook out

• CreativeDiscipline By  CreativeDiscipline
    12.05.12

I grabbed a couple of these a day before going out on the boat with our friends, popped them in the freezer, and voila! I should have purchased all of the ones they had available at the store. They were perfect size to throw in the cooler, and after being in the hot sun this was a very refreshing drink. I had the Stawberry White Zinfandel, and it was very flavorful yet light on the belly. It wasn't frozen into a wine Popsicle like I had expected either, it had just the right slushy consistency. A must have for those hot summer days, or to enjoy on the patio after a long days work. Well done Arbor Mist.

• jspeachy By  jspeachy
    11.05.12

I was super excite to see the Arbor Mist box arrive. However upon trying them ( a month late since I was ill) I was surprise by the taste/flavor. I really did not care for the sickly sweet taste. A well as the fact I could actually see the syrup consistency drip from the straw as I pulled it from my drink. I believe this is a good product. However it was not a great fit for me. I am just not the type to like overly sweet things. This would be great to take along for an outdoor event.

• kimslittlelife By  kimslittlelife
    10.27.12

These are a delicious and refreshing adult beverage, especially for those hot, sultry days of summer. I live in Eastern NC, so we have warm days right on through October! So...I may still be enjoying my frozen drinks, even though it is almost Halloween ;) If you like sweet, fruity drinks, you will love the Arbor Mist frozen wine cocktails! (Not to mention they are available right in the grocery store - no liquor store trip; they're affordable; and they are super convenient.) My only con is that they have a lot of sugar....but it is a wine cocktail, not a diet drink!

• Sarafan2 By  Sarafan2
    09.23.12

• babeelove By  babeelove
    09.04.12

Great, fast & easy cocktail to have on hand...even for a party of one! The texture when coming out of the bag is weird, but just mix it and you're good to go!

• anne54304 By  anne54304
    09.03.12

Never enjoyed wine until I was introduced to these frozen cocktails!

• CNelson By  CNelson
    09.03.12

These Arbor Mist wine slushies are amazingly refreshing. They are easy to freeze and squeeze. I especially love the Merlot Blackberry. I would definitely recommend these.