› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.6 910 95%
rated #5 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
drspaceman   ::
As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."
least helpful review
kramash   ::
I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.
social divider social divider social divider
910 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Always Infinity Overnight
jennloerzel
on Sep 07, 2014   ::  over all for a pad this is got a great coverage.
Amandamuntz
on Sep 02, 2014   ::  Great for overnight! perfect fit never any leaks.. absorbs great
thisgirl2014
on Sep 01, 2014   ::  The best protection at night and during the day.
ASTopper
on Aug 31, 2014   ::  Ive never had a problem with these and they hold alot in. On my heaviest days they never let me down.
ShantiS
on Aug 30, 2014   ::  I usually switch up brands, but when I use these there are hardly any leaks. And that's a good thing coming from a heavy flower.
gueritadiva
on Aug 26, 2014   ::  perfect fit never any leaks.. absorbs great!
maribe09
on Jul 18, 2014   ::  I have always use always its my favorite brand to use but thing about the always thin pads its good for girls that they dont have any havy bleeding but if u have a havy bleeding i dont recommend it to use it but other then that its great there soft all of the kinds of pads of always very good
baybeenurse
on Jul 16, 2014   ::  They are very well made. They fit well and don't turn up at the ends. The absorbency is just right.
Samanthacheytaylor
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  I love these pads and they are a must have in my household. We use to use the generic Bc every other brand broke me out. These have no scent which is helpful for that reason
Cuppycakes123
on Jul 07, 2014   ::  These pads are very comfortable and have a very high absorbency along with a wide range of coverage. The only issue I have with these pads is the fact that the wings can be difficult to place right and sometimes unstick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 90 91