› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.6 904 95%
rated #4 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
drspaceman   ::
As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."
least helpful review
kramash   ::
I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.
social divider social divider social divider
904 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Always Infinity Overnight
maribe09
on Jul 18, 2014   ::  I have always use always its my favorite brand to use but thing about the always thin pads its good for girls that they dont have any havy bleeding but if u have a havy bleeding i dont recommend it to use it but other then that its great there soft all of the kinds of pads of always very good
baybeenurse
on Jul 16, 2014   ::  They are very well made. They fit well and don't turn up at the ends. The absorbency is just right.
Samanthacheytaylor
on Jul 09, 2014   ::  I love these pads and they are a must have in my household. We use to use the generic Bc every other brand broke me out. These have no scent which is helpful for that reason
Cuppycakes123
on Jul 07, 2014   ::  These pads are very comfortable and have a very high absorbency along with a wide range of coverage. The only issue I have with these pads is the fact that the wings can be difficult to place right and sometimes unstick.
Kellies
on Jul 04, 2014   ::  Best product ever!!
lmommywood
on Jun 30, 2014   ::  Love the obsorbency, comfort, style and price. Great buy!!
Serendipity112
on Jun 17, 2014   ::  The material is like fabric! I love how Always Infinity always makes me feel confident I won't have a leak and they have saved many items of clothing!
Samanthaprater12
on Jun 06, 2014   ::  Love Always! I have always bought this brand of pads because they're comfy & are good for your heaviest days!
Annakiv
on Jun 03, 2014   ::  I don t like using pads but when i do use these,i think is better than all the other.
atiyah
on Jun 01, 2014   ::  These are great they keep you dry while you sleep and you can even use them daily. I love how they are big enough for people who have heavy periods.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 90 91