› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.6 889 95%
rated #4 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
drspaceman   ::
As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."
least helpful review
kramash   ::
I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.
social divider social divider social divider
889 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Always Infinity Overnight
steelermom1
3 hours ago   ::  I only buy the Always brand, and this new material is amazing! So comfortable you forget you're wearing it.
DaughterOfAKing
3 days ago   ::  I love how Always Infinity are made. The material is so different than a normal pad and super absorbent. I love how they are shaped.
e_collins64
on Apr 12, 2014   ::  Doesn't feel like a pad, but thats what makes it worth buying!
brookeann28
on Mar 05, 2014   ::  I usually don't like pads but these made that time of the month a little less awful.
smileygirl73
on Mar 05, 2014   ::  I only use pads at night but these are great. Comfortable and absorbs all. Very comfortable too
juli12s
on Mar 02, 2014   ::  I only use pads while sleeping at night. I think the pad absorb really well and comfortable.
smartin8301992
on Mar 02, 2014   ::  These are by far my favorite overnight pads! I know when I have one of these on, I will not leak while I am sleeping, which is one of my biggest fears! Thank God for making these:)
samanthalee139
on Feb 24, 2014   ::  Im not a fan of any type of pads anyway but desperate times call for desperate measures. The material rubs the inside of my legs absolutely raw and I feel like it needed to be changed too quickly
mervissa
on Feb 12, 2014   ::  Love how thin they are. Doesn't feel like a pad.
Lolita96
on Feb 08, 2014   ::  The Always brand have very good pads, and they definitely stepped up their game with this one! The overnight maxi pad gives extra comfort and relief. I never have to worry when I' sleeping because I know it will keep me nice and clean. Definitely a product worth buying over and over again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 88 89