› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.6 920 95%
rated #5 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
drspaceman   ::
As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."
least helpful review
kramash   ::
I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.
social divider social divider social divider
920 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Always Infinity Overnight
rakashia
on Nov 15, 2014   ::  I'm not a fan of the infinity line, for me they do not seem to absorb as well as the standard Always thin pads. Everyone's different, and I know other girls who absolutely love them, but they are not for me.
Danycgf3
on Nov 10, 2014   ::  SInce I am alergic to most tampons, I typically buy Always products. These are great for my mid-flo time, though I wouldn't recomend them for the heavy first few nights. After that these are my go to.
terrylarsenwood
on Oct 18, 2014   ::  Really can count on this. Never have blood on my underwear with always infinity wings! Great product!
Tylersmommy
on Oct 01, 2014   ::  when you need an overnight pad these are the go to. Very Comfy and are not cheaply made like others
CountryDiamond
on Sep 30, 2014   ::  These work great. I have very heavy periods and I need a lot of protection at night while I sleep. This is the only product that works for me!
Tgraca85
on Sep 28, 2014   ::  I love always infinity pads they absorb well
mimitastic
on Sep 28, 2014   ::  Comfy fit, but not the best leak protection or coverage for plus gals or heavy flow days in my opinion.
lovelyprincess
on Sep 28, 2014   ::  I LOVE THAT NATURAL FEEL
postsena
on Sep 28, 2014   ::  These are no doubt the best pads! They are comfortable and can handle a heavy flow. My daughter recently started her period and this is the kind I got for her but in the regular/ teen flow
My3kids2cats
on Sep 28, 2014   ::  Great pad for during the day. My heavy flows require me to get up during the night and change pads. Haven't found that super super heavy absorbent pad to get me through the night. This pad does get me by during the day and isn't too uncomfortable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 91 92