Always Infinity Overnight maxi pads | SheSpeaks Reviews

• drspaceman drspaceman
    07.18.12

As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."

• kramash kramash
    07.10.12

I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.

• jennifer121 By  jennifer121
    08.04.15

Always pads, I swear by them. Usually in the green packaging, SCENTED WITH Wings, I believe their Super size? Been wearing them for 15 years+.

• sparkie752 By  sparkie752
    08.02.15

I like the always brand and this pad fits along with their others. I think it is much more absorbent than I thought it would be. It's very comfortable and soft. The only complaint I have with it is that the front is a little narrow. Other than that, it is a very good product.

• thegiftofgab By  thegiftofgab
    07.24.15

These are just okay. I would recommend using these for your lighter days, as I don't think they work quite well for the first few days in the beginning. They aren't very reliable in the sense of absorbency. Not a terrible pad, but not a wonderful one. Also, sleep with these at your own risk. Accidents are bound to happen.

• kmbb1986 By  kmbb1986
    07.18.15

The Always brand is a high quality brand that I have sought out for many years. This particular product is also great because it helps prevent accidents during th enight

• Supernice By  Supernice
    07.18.15

I'm not a huge fan of the always infinity pads, for me I don't feel as though they are very absorbent as they should be.

• Coco227 By  Coco227
    07.16.15

I absolutely love this product it keep me feeling dry and fresh whenever its that time of the month!

• ssalapek By  ssalapek
    07.06.15

The only pads I buy. There a lightweight and have a comfy feeling. Not like the other pads that feel like plastic between my legs.

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    07.02.15

I like Always, but all these brands are using this "gel" liner. Not sure how I feel about it. I don't think it's as good as the old fashioned ones.

• Verooonica55 By  Verooonica55
    06.29.15

I'm a heavy bleeder so I have to use these at all time, but they are very comfortable. It isn't like they aren't there, but doesn't feel like a diaper like most overnight pads.

• Apesmo83 By  Apesmo83
    06.15.15

Best pad I've ever used. The only brand I buy since they first came out, seriously the best pad out there. It moves with you like they say it does. It absorbs away from you so it stays dry not like other pads where it sits on top. Greatest thing ever.