› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.6 944 95%
rated #5 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
drspaceman   ::
As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."
least helpful review
kramash   ::
I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.
social divider social divider social divider
944 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Always Infinity Overnight
joejenni74
on Apr 16, 2015   ::  I really love how it helps out on heavy days also.
TaffetaKate
on Apr 04, 2015   ::  I HATE using pads, but I won't wear tampons overnight. These are great because I don't have to be paranoid about leaks. I feel protected from all sides in these. They are a little pricey, but worth the extra, I think.
ffmathis112
on Apr 02, 2015   ::  Always Infinity pads are the only pads I use now. I have tried other pads and none worked the way I liked.
janiea
on Mar 17, 2015   ::  One of the best products ever! Thank you always!
happyjack01
on Mar 15, 2015   ::  I usually choose Always brand but I wasn't overly pleased with this overnight . I would probably buy again as it was comfortable but thought it a bit pricey.
uniqueone30
on Mar 05, 2015   ::  This product is absolutely amazing. Always products are my first n only choice when it comes to the monthly visitor. Absolutely love in love. Always products are very comfortable and very easy to carry with you in those time of needing a pad. Thumbs up from this user.
misty48507
on Feb 25, 2015   ::  I really love Always Infinity Overnight, keeps you fresh and clean
JustMissAsh
on Jan 27, 2015   ::  Always is a trusted brand. Overnights can be uncomfortable but not these and I find they are effective at keeping you relatively clean and they really absorb.
Anaiml47
on Jan 27, 2015   ::  These pantiliners are my absolute favorite they absorb so much and you can move comfortable without it leaking
MzDueno
on Jan 24, 2015   ::  I prefer this product over all other available products. I love the absorbent foam.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95