Always Infinity Overnight maxi pads | SheSpeaks Reviews

• drspaceman drspaceman
    07.18.12

As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."

• kramash kramash
    07.10.12

I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Good product

These are a great way to stop leaking overnight if you don't use tampons and don't want to keep one in over night.

• ChemStarr13 By  ChemStarr13
    07.23.16

Perfect Protection

Perfect overnight pad. Never have to worry about accidents at nights.

• claudinis89 By  claudinis89
    07.19.16

Best ever!

These are the best pads ever! Works great! Absorbs like no other also very comfortable. Definitely worth buying and really recommend.

• Apwfiv By  Apwfiv
    07.19.16

These are one of my favorite overnight pads. Very thin and relatively comfortable for overnight!

• Misskaayla By  Misskaayla
    07.18.16

Always is one of my favorite brands! I myself use tampons more than pads, mainly cause I could never find a pad that felt comfortable to wear. I tried this particular brand and loved it! They're so soft and thin, almost feels as if nothing is there. I would highly recommend these.

• LealLes By  LealLes
    07.07.16

So worth it

I have gotten free samples for a return of an honest review. I haven't gotten a sample of this but I've purchased before and let me tell you that these are so good when you have a heavy period and stain yourself

• alleykay By  alleykay
    07.06.16

Updated Always Infinity Overnight Pads

This review is for the updated version of these pads. These pads used to be my favorite. They were updated and all that seemed different was the packaging. Well once I opened one of them I noticed they are way shorter than before. That causes leaks at night. They are way too expensive for the quality you get now.

• JLong94 By  JLong94
    07.06.16

Particularly Thin

Wings are Always a plus but this particular pad was a little thin for overnight wear.

• JillianNS By  JillianNS
    07.03.16

the are decent

i hate pads in general but these take the cake

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    07.02.16

Would love to try

I have used Always brand for years! Would love to try these!