› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.6 916 95%
rated #5 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
drspaceman   ::
As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."
least helpful review
kramash   ::
I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.
social divider social divider social divider
916 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Always Infinity Overnight
CountryDiamond
14 hours ago   ::  These work great. I have very heavy periods and I need a lot of protection at night while I sleep. This is the only product that works for me!
Tgraca85
1 day ago   ::  I love always infinity pads they absorb well
mimitastic
2 days ago   ::  Comfy fit, but not the best leak protection or coverage for plus gals or heavy flow days in my opinion.
lovelyprincess
2 days ago   ::  I LOVE THAT NATURAL FEEL
postsena
2 days ago   ::  These are no doubt the best pads! They are comfortable and can handle a heavy flow. My daughter recently started her period and this is the kind I got for her but in the regular/ teen flow
My3kids2cats
2 days ago   ::  Great pad for during the day. My heavy flows require me to get up during the night and change pads. Haven't found that super super heavy absorbent pad to get me through the night. This pad does get me by during the day and isn't too uncomfortable.
jennloerzel
on Sep 07, 2014   ::  over all for a pad this is got a great coverage.
Amandamuntz
on Sep 02, 2014   ::  Great for overnight! perfect fit never any leaks.. absorbs great
thisgirl2014
on Sep 01, 2014   ::  The best protection at night and during the day.
ASTopper
on Aug 31, 2014   ::  Ive never had a problem with these and they hold alot in. On my heaviest days they never let me down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 91 92