Always Infinity Overnight maxi pads | SheSpeaks Reviews

• drspaceman drspaceman
    07.18.12

As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."

• kramash kramash
    07.10.12

I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.

• sprtsgal By  sprtsgal
    01.17.16

I like Always products. This one is not that bad. Sometimes the fit does not contour to my body or movements. I like the dri-wave material, but this is made of felt like material. But it still works fine.

• MarleeB By  MarleeB
    01.09.16

These are the only pads I can wear at night. They stay dry and are really comfortable.

• hlnmommy By  hlnmommy
    01.05.16

I have always used always products so trying this seemed a no brainer. I like how thin the pad feels and still has all the absorbency that you would expect from the always brand. However I've found that if worn in situations where you are moving a lot the pad begins to sort of fall apart.

• momofour By  momofour
    01.05.16

Hands down the best, most comfortable overnight pad. I recently had to have an endometrial ablation. These pads were a lifesaver in the weeks following the procedure. They stay in place and there's never been any leakage. You feel dry while you are wearing them.

• ayslas By  ayslas
    12.29.15

Thin enough to wear comfortably even with leggings and thin materials. Doesn't bunch or come un-stuck. I would highly recommend this product for any woman who has a heavy menstration cycle and wants reliable overnight protection.

• Cloverchica By  Cloverchica
    12.11.15

Love how free I feel with this product on and I don't stress about whether I'm getting the protection I need or not .

• SarahChristine By  SarahChristine
    12.10.15

I have a heavy period and these allow be comfort and I feel rather clean as it absorbs very well. I use day and night. I prefer rather than tampons as the absorb better.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.09.15

The best pads I have used, hands down. You don't feel them and they absorb EVERYTHING. I love these, but they are quite pricey. Always look for a coupon. They will save you whenever you have a long day and definitely overnight from any ruined sheets.

• ortiz1988c By  ortiz1988c
    12.08.15

I love this always , very thin , feel like nothing on your undies and does protect blood from going through. Worth the money

• kristyperal33 By  kristyperal33
    11.13.15

this is a great product i would recommend this product to people