Always Infinity Overnight maxi pads | SheSpeaks Reviews

• drspaceman drspaceman
    07.18.12

As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."

• kramash kramash
    07.10.12

I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.

• haifaalso By  haifaalso
    04.15.16

I have been using this product from always for two years and its the only maxi pad that I use. Its very flexible so it moves with my body and I forget I have it on sometimes. It never feels wet and very absorbent.

• Kuebes By  Kuebes
    03.22.16

I've never been a huge fan of the always brand, but infinity is by far the worst pad I've ever used! First off, it has the strangest shape: it's very wide at the back, and super narrow at the front. I've even tried turning it around, but that just gave me the biggest wedgies! Next, the actual material was actually painful. It chafed and left a rash. I could also tell it was not breathable at all. I am a very frugal person, and I don't like wasting things, but I think I tried to use three of them, and ended up throwing the rest away.

• TwinRLee By  TwinRLee
    03.22.16

I use this product even on my light days! I rather be safe than sorry and the extra length on these and the fact that they're thin are easy and comfortable to wear. My fave ones to purchase for that time of the month!

• PDELEON By  PDELEON
    03.05.16

THEY ARE JUST RIGHT FOR BEGGINERS OR YOUNG TEENS ALWAYS DONE THE JOB ONLY THING AT TIME NOT ENOUGHT IN PK AN A LIL PRICEY. BUT OVER ALL GREAT ...

• Chimmybell By  Chimmybell
    02.29.16

I really love these. I just wish they weren't so expensive. But I guess you get what you pay for.

• yayalola By  yayalola
    02.22.16

My favorite so far. They are a little expensive but there is a huge difference from the other ones and this. I love them. It makes my period smooth

• sprtsgal By  sprtsgal
    01.17.16

I like Always products. This one is not that bad. Sometimes the fit does not contour to my body or movements. I like the dri-wave material, but this is made of felt like material. But it still works fine.

• MarleeB By  MarleeB
    01.09.16

These are the only pads I can wear at night. They stay dry and are really comfortable.

• hlnmommy By  hlnmommy
    01.05.16

I have always used always products so trying this seemed a no brainer. I like how thin the pad feels and still has all the absorbency that you would expect from the always brand. However I've found that if worn in situations where you are moving a lot the pad begins to sort of fall apart.

• momofour By  momofour
    01.05.16

Hands down the best, most comfortable overnight pad. I recently had to have an endometrial ablation. These pads were a lifesaver in the weeks following the procedure. They stay in place and there's never been any leakage. You feel dry while you are wearing them.