› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.6 938 95%
rated #5 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
drspaceman   ::
As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."
least helpful review
kramash   ::
I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.
social divider social divider social divider
938 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Always Infinity Overnight
misty48507
4 days ago   ::  I really love Always Infinity Overnight, keeps you fresh and clean
JustMissAsh
on Jan 27, 2015   ::  Always is a trusted brand. Overnights can be uncomfortable but not these and I find they are effective at keeping you relatively clean and they really absorb.
Anaiml47
on Jan 27, 2015   ::  These pantiliners are my absolute favorite they absorb so much and you can move comfortable without it leaking
MzDueno
on Jan 24, 2015   ::  I prefer this product over all other available products. I love the absorbent foam.
flutterbygrl
on Jan 23, 2015   ::  Useless, in the worst way.
adfoust21
on Jan 22, 2015   ::  I usually use ALWAYS brand pads (ultra thin overnight) so I was excited to try these. I like the breathability and wind. I didn't experience any leakage. I will def be buying these next time. (Maybe I can find a coupon to cover the coat difference. )
luewynnight
on Jan 20, 2015   ::  I have used ALWAYS products and love their design and overall protection, I was excited to hear about this new pad. Though a bit more costly it did give a better comfort level and I didn't feel like I was wearing a diaper to bed which was great but there was some leakage which with most feminine pads there tends to be. It wasn't as noticeable like it can be with other products. Overall I give this a rating of 8 out of 10 and will recommend it to others.
CharityH
on Jan 15, 2015   ::  Absolutely recommend!!!! Best pads ever made!!!
LauritaAlways
on Jan 14, 2015   ::  Ahh I loveee Always brand. The ladies in my family and I only trust and use this brand when our special time of the month arrives. The price and the availability of the brand help us many times! Also, this really does help keep leakage at bay and does not smell! I love this product.
janiceh
on Jan 14, 2015   ::  Overall a great product. The top layer does pull wetness away from the skin, but somehow that infinity mesh also causes it to leak if you are a heavy bleeder. Really thin and discreet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93 94