› Health & Personal Care Reviews Feminine Care Reviews

4.6 925 95%
rated #5 in Feminine Care
most helpful review
drspaceman   ::
As a female who already used Always pads (Ultra Thin overnight), I was beyond excited to try the Infinity overnight maxi pads. Although both are similar, the Infinity overnight pads are much softer and thinner than the Ultra thin pads. The most important factor for me in choosing a pad is the wideness of the pad. Not only were these wide enough but they were long enough. I'm the kind of person who gets paranoid while on their period and has to triple check to see if any leakage occurred. Fortunately, these we're very absorbent and comfortable at the same time. Sorry, Ultra thin pads, but as Hilary Duff would say, you are "so yesterday."
least helpful review
kramash   ::
I have always been a fan of Always feminine care products, but this particular maxi pad is just awful. It is too narrow on the top, the wings are poorly placed and do not line up properly with the leg openings of my underwear. Leaks are inevitable. The pad itself has a strange chemical odor and the material is very rubbery and uncomfortable against my delicate skin. I don't think it's very "breathable" either which means it traps moisture against my most intimate of areas. The product is poorly designed and incredibly overpriced. I will stick with the original Ultra-Thin Always Overnight pads - they are far better. I'm terribly disappointed with this product.
social divider social divider social divider
925 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for Always Infinity Overnight
Suezie
1 week ago   ::  It is perfect for heavy flow. I don't have to worry any leak.
Cvizquerram
on Dec 09, 2014   ::  It is a great product, I would definitely recomended this product.
Mommeex3
on Nov 30, 2014   ::  These lads are my favorite! I honestly will not buy anythig else! Yes, they are expensive, but worth it! To me it isn't even about leaks, because they still leak. They leak mostly out of the back of the pad when I am lying down, which is very annoying because it gets on the bed, but still love them! I love them because they don't make me feel like I am wearing a wet diaper! They absorb everything so well and hold it in. they don't have that horrible uncomfortable netting later that the original pAds have. That always makes me so uncomfortable! If you get the radiant ones they have a nice subtle fragrance and it isn't the obvious "pad" fragrance that all other brands have. Even though this particular one I am reviewing doesn't have a fragrance I don't have a problem with any odors. It is a great product that I am loyal to!
RNMichelle
on Nov 30, 2014   ::  These are great, but EXPENSIVE. I cannot justify spending this much on something you throw away after a couple hours.
zamoralupe11
on Nov 25, 2014   ::  I and the females in my family have always been Always Brand users. Always has the best leak protection compared to any other brand. Always is very affordable and there seems to be coupons for Always Brand in most Sunday papers!!
rakashia
on Nov 15, 2014   ::  I'm not a fan of the infinity line, for me they do not seem to absorb as well as the standard Always thin pads. Everyone's different, and I know other girls who absolutely love them, but they are not for me.
Danycgf3
on Nov 10, 2014   ::  SInce I am alergic to most tampons, I typically buy Always products. These are great for my mid-flo time, though I wouldn't recomend them for the heavy first few nights. After that these are my go to.
terrylarsenwood
on Oct 18, 2014   ::  Really can count on this. Never have blood on my underwear with always infinity wings! Great product!
Tylersmommy
on Oct 01, 2014   ::  when you need an overnight pad these are the go to. Very Comfy and are not cheaply made like others
CountryDiamond
on Sep 30, 2014   ::  These work great. I have very heavy periods and I need a lot of protection at night while I sleep. This is the only product that works for me!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 92 93