8th Continent Soy Milk | SheSpeaks Reviews

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.18.13

I can't stand the taste. It is nothing like milk.

• wendyk65 By  wendyk65
    12.11.13

I tried it once and do not like soy milk. I tried the chocolate but could still tell that it was soy milk. I think that it has a smell that I do not like. My friends that like soy products say that they like it but I do not even like soybean curd.

• marip1 By  marip1
    11.29.13

The 8th continent is my favorite. I think it's much better then Silk.

• foxy82 By  foxy82
    05.24.13

I don't love Soy, and I don't buy it. Although when I did this is the only Soy Brand that I could tolerate. It is very smooth, and the closest to milk I could find. The flavor soy milk I would actually still buy if it was available.

• tiffanysblogs By  tiffanysblogs
    04.09.12

I prefer 8th Continent to other soy brands because it seems to be a bit lower in calories and has a smoother taste. The light vanilla is my absolute favorite. We have it in the fridge right now!

• mbs615 By  mbs615
    10.25.10

I love the Light Original. The best soymilk I've tried!

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    12.16.09

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TAKE A BOTH IN MILK!

• wmr06001 By  wmr06001
    08.14.09

Maybe it's just me but 8th continent makes my absolute least favorite soy milk. The plain is pretty average, but the light vanilla is horrid!

• parisluvr By  parisluvr
    06.11.09

Im lactose intolerent and I use this instead. I really love this product.

• COOKIESANDCREAM By  COOKIESANDCREAM
    05.30.09

LOVE THE CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR..MATTER OF FACT IM JUS DRINKIN A CUP.. ITS YUMMY AND DOESNT HAVE TO MUCH OF THE SOY FLAVOUR FOR PPL DONT LIKE THE TASTE.ITS NOT TO SWEET ..JUS A LIL EXPENSIVE AND I CAN ONLY GET IT WHEN ITS ON SALE