› Food & Drink Reviews Dairy Reviews

Soy Milk
Rating Reviews Recommended
3.6 13 66%
rated #46 in Dairy
There are currently no votes for most helpful review. Be the first and upvote reviews that you think are helpful
social divider social divider social divider
13 Reviews social divider Add your review
All Reviews for 8th Continent Soy Milk
quietwater
on Dec 18, 2013   ::  I can't stand the taste. It is nothing like milk.
wendyk65
on Dec 11, 2013   ::  I tried it once and do not like soy milk. I tried the chocolate but could still tell that it was soy milk. I think that it has a smell that I do not like. My friends that like soy products say that they like it but I do not even like soybean curd.
marip1
on Nov 29, 2013   ::  The 8th continent is my favorite. I think it's much better then Silk.
foxy82
on May 24, 2013   ::  I don't love Soy, and I don't buy it. Although when I did this is the only Soy Brand that I could tolerate. It is very smooth, and the closest to milk I could find. The flavor soy milk I would actually still buy if it was available.
tiffanysblogs
on Apr 09, 2012   ::  I prefer 8th Continent to other soy brands because it seems to be a bit lower in calories and has a smoother taste. The light vanilla is my absolute favorite. We have it in the fridge right now!
mbs615
on Oct 25, 2010   ::  I love the Light Original. The best soymilk I've tried!
Larak12
on Dec 16, 2009   ::  I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TAKE A BOTH IN MILK!
wmr06001
on Aug 14, 2009   ::  Maybe it's just me but 8th continent makes my absolute least favorite soy milk. The plain is pretty average, but the light vanilla is horrid!
parisluvr
on Jun 11, 2009   ::  Im lactose intolerent and I use this instead. I really love this product.
COOKIESANDCREAM
on May 30, 2009   ::  LOVE THE CHOCOLATE FLAVOUR..MATTER OF FACT IM JUS DRINKIN A CUP.. ITS YUMMY AND DOESNT HAVE TO MUCH OF THE SOY FLAVOUR FOR PPL DONT LIKE THE TASTE.ITS NOT TO SWEET ..JUS A LIL EXPENSIVE AND I CAN ONLY GET IT WHEN ITS ON SALE
Pages: 1 2