Accu Weight Loss The Bead Diet | SheSpeaks Reviews

• amera101 By  amera101
    02.12.15

Its tough but its worth it !

• jgifas By  jgifas
    10.14.11

I have done many diets - and I do think Weight Watchers is the best for learning how to eat right. However, if you need to lose weight quickly, and you are serious - have tried everything else and don't know what else to do - the bead diet is awesome. It is the hardest diet I've been on - VERY strict. To me, it is like the alcoholic not being able to have alcohol. It has so little food- but so black and white that you consciously have to cheat. AND you learn new ways to cook and enjoy vegetables. thebeaddiet.com has all the information and you listen to the recorded intro first before you start so you know if you can do it. Basically it is a 4 day cycle. 2 milk days (20oz of milk) and 2 vggie days 1 1/2 lbs veggie and 2 fruits. Then you go back to your milk days. If you try it - you have to give it 2 weeks. You can do anything for 2 weeks. I lost 11 pounds my first week - 35 pounds in 2 months. I joined with a friend and it was amazing.